早上10時離開Piero家往車站跟第二位沙發主Metal見面,看似也是正常的意大利人,Piero便放心把我轉交給Metal。今天剛巧是整月唯一一天博物館免費開放日,順理成章今天的行程便是去博物館。
I left Piero's place at 10am to meet my second hosts Metal. He looks normal and Piero felt ok to let me leave with him. Today is the only day of the month for free-entry of museums. As a result, our itinerary is to hop the museums.
我一向對博物館沒什麼興趣,但Metal卻感到很興奮,他想把握機會到他一直想到的某博物館看看那著名的雕像真身,還約了另一位沙發客Ruemeysa一起遊覽博物館。
I was not quite interested in visiting museum, but Metal was very excited. He would like to make use of this chance to a particular museum to see a real sculpture. He also scheduled to meet another surfer - Ruemeysa in the museum as well.
![]() |
| 你認識他嗎? Do you know him? |
Later Metal shown us to a famous Gelato shop for ice-cream which was my favorite section. Various of choice and it costs only 2 Euro for 3 flavors which is really a good deal.
我們今天走訪了3間博物館,在大熱天時下拿著放滿衣服的袋在酷熱天氣下走來走去,我感到很辛苦,加上他們走得比香港人的速度還快,我追得有點吃力。令我在博物館也沒心情拍照,沒力氣欣賞,只想找個地方坐下休息。
We went to 3 museums today. Walking under the sun and carrying my bag with clothes, I was almost tired to cry. They walked much faster than Hongkongers' speed. I felt so hard to catch up. When I arrived at the museum, I lost the incentive to take any pictures or have a look of the surrounding, but find a seat to take some rest.
最後到了國家現代藝術美術館,我一向對當代藝術品比較有興趣,最喜歡藝術家天馬行空的作品和欣賞他們的創意和古怪的想法。
Lastly we arrived at the Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Moderna (GNAM). I am more into the contemporary Arts and likes the weird idea, imagination and creativity of the artists.
![]() |
| 由於是玻璃鏡地,Ruemeysa穿著裙很不方便。 Since it is glass mirror ground, it is not a wise idea to wear dress. |
![]() |
| 外面的箱只有40厘米高,但用朋鏡子令那洞變成無底洞。 The outer box has only 40cm high, but with the use of mirror, the hole looks very deep. |
晚餐當然沒有什麼比得上意大利人煮意大利麵吧,Metal跟我分享怎樣才弄出Al Dente的麵條,但可惜我現在已經忘記了要煮多久,好像是6分鐘。
What is better than having pasta made by Italian? Metal shared with me the trick to have al dente pasta. However I already forgot how long it should be boil...is that 6 minutes?
PS跟Metal記我明天會10時起床,之後可以一起去觀光。他對於我10時才起床覺得很晚,他打算8時便起床跟我出去。都是Piero的錯,因為在他家的日子我們都是中午才出動。
PS, I told Metal I will wake up at 10am tomorrow and we could start exploring the city. He was surprised that I will wake up at 10am which is too late for him. He planned to start the day early and I would wake up at 8am. It is Piero's fault because when I was at his place, I used to start my day after noon.














i'm really sorry for walking fast and waking u up early!! Al dente? the trick is read the packaging, in case of some spaghetti it is written 8 min, u subtract 2 and so u are right, 6 mins :)
ReplyDeleteToday I made pasta for dinner.... I tried to find the suggest cooking duration but I found nothing...and I stuck to the 6-mins rule anyways.
ReplyDeleteIt was good!!! I guess 6-mins is a golden rule.
Girl! U r so kude 😊
ReplyDelete