經過一輪點綴,我對於這個家是很滿意的。除了廚房和浴室,每一個角落都有其特色,不會只看到白蒙蒙的牆身,份外感到寂寞。
After spending time and effort decorating the living place, I am totally satisfied. Every corner, except kitchen and bathroom, has something special. You will not see a plain wall which make people feel lonely.
1) 牆上特大地圖圖案 Giant World Map Sticker on the Wall
2) 香草植物增添生氣 Herbs bring Lives
3) 飯桌加上不同相片 Various photos on the Dining Table
4) 溫馨甜蜜的睡房 Sweet and Warm Bedroom
5) 善用空間突顯個人風格 Limited Space projecting Personal Style
圖一的特大圖案,要順利貼上牆身的確不容易,要花點心機和耐性,不然就會縐起來。雖然最終未能順利令圖案躺平,但整體還是令人滿意。地圖總是能令我看得目不轉睛,不會有悶下來的時候,看上一天也可以。
To stick the giant print in picture 1 on the wall is not easy. It involved special care and patience, otherwise, the print will be stuck together and not smooth. Although the print on the wall is not flawless, overall is still acceptable. Map is always something I can look at without feeling bored. I believe I can spend the whole day doing it.
| 準備起飛 Ready to Take Off |
| 圖案必需確保緊貼在膠紙上 Make sure the print all stick on the plastic tape. |
客廳空間不大,所以不可能放置沙發,但總要有個舒服休息的地方才算是一個家。第一時間想到用豆豆袋當沙發,由購買到運送花了許多時間和金錢,但豆豆袋帶給我們許多歡樂。意想不到的是,這個豆豆袋的外型是千變萬化,單人坐沒難道,變雙人沙發也行,平躺變成睡床也難不到它,生活多了樂趣。
The living room itself is not spacious, it is hard to have a sofa. However, a comfy area for resting is essential for a home. We first thought of a bean bag as a sofa. Although from buying to delivery takes lots of time and money, the bean bag brings us a lot of fun. It was unexpected to see the various shapes of the bean bag. It can serve one person or two. It can be a bed as well.

| 快來聚一聚!! Come and have a Gathering!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment