Friday, 26 December 2014

[歐洲 意大利羅馬 Europe Rome Italy] Day 67 Rome is so amazing 羅馬很好玩

斷片加撞傷後腦,令我12時才起床,起床後發現我手腳都有瘀傷,不知情還以為我遭毒打。後腦還是感到疼痛,原來腫了一大塊,連梳頭都會痛,頭髮都不能亂動。
Hangover and head pain made me slept in. It was 12 noon when I woke up and I found that my elbow and legs got a lot of bruises. If I don't tell you, you may think that I got beaten by someone last night. My head was still feeling pain and it swelled a big piece. I felt pain even I just comb my hair and I cannot touch that part of the hair, otherwise, it hurts.


Elena己經準備好外出,還問我要不要一起。我趕緊梳洗換衣服便跟她一起開始羅馬假期。意大利南部的夏天真的熱很誇張,我們先坐地鐵到羅馬鬥獸場,一步出站已經被太陽融化,我的汗立即不收制的流下,一點都沒誇張。
Elena was ready to go out for sightseeing and asked if I wanna join. I immediately showered, tidied up myself and got dressed to join her to start my Roman Holiday. The Southern Italy was bloody hot. We arrived at the Colosseum by metro. When we stepped out of the station, the sun was melting me. I sweat seriously and I repeat, I SWEAT SERIOUSLY!!!

可愛的傷殘人士巴士   Lovely bus for handicapped
看過羅馬鬥獸場,才知道普拉那個小兒科,眼前這個十分宏偉,感覺還嗅到一絲血腥味。我想起<<衝上雲霄>>想起Sam哥,來到意大利有點不真實,一個一直很期待的國家,可惜我沒有時間到其他城市遊覽。
After checking out the Colosseum in Rome, the one in Pula was nothing. This one in front of me was extraordinary and I smelled the blood too. It reminded me the Canton drama which filmed here and the cool pilot casting. It was unbelievable that I was in Italy, a country I dream to visit. On the other hand, it was sad that I cannot visit more cities in Italy.





這兒可算是旅遊必到的黃金地段,因為從這裡可以走路到四周的各個景點,我們由1時走到6時,走了很多路,也不時停下休息,天氣真的太熱,我們邊走邊到街上的噴泉喝冰涼透心的泉水,又在教堂透涼。
You cannot avoid coming to this district if you are in Rome because here is the center for the main tourist attractions. You can reach the attractions around on foot. We walked from 1pm to 6pm for a long mile; we took rest often too because the temperature was really high. We kept drinking the water from the fountain to cool ourselves down and refreshed. Besides, we spent a long time in the church to avoid the sun. 




仿大衛像  Copy of  David Statue
來到羅馬又怎可以不來許願池朝聖呢,可惜真得太令我失望了,因為許願池居然....正....在....維....修!!!整個池都圍上膠板和棚架,完全失去了美感!可能這就是應驗了許願池的傳說,來過這裡必定會再回羅馬,我決定有生之年要再回來看一看許願池的全相。
How can you not visit Fontana di Trevi if you are in Rome? However I was totally disappointed because the fountain is UNDER MAINTENANCE!!! It was all wrapped by plastic board and metal frames which was completely crap. To be positive, the legend of the fountain could be true. It said if you visited this fountain once, you must come back to Rome. I have decided to come back again in the future because of the fountain.



晚上回家跟大家一起吃飯,我們四人分工合作做飯,感覺我們是室友,又令我想起當日在柏林波蘭一起煮食的日子,感覺很溫馨令人回味。
Elena and I went back home for dinner in the evening. Four of us cooked together and shared the workload. It seems that we are roommates and reminded me the time in Berlin and Poland. We also prepared dinner together which was a wonderful memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment