Metal預留了一整天給我,準備帶我遊走羅馬。今天天氣沒昨天那麼熱,所以我也樂意四處走走。由Metal帶領,加上早起的鳥兒有蟲食,我們下午四時已經看得七七八八,我當然十分滿足。
Metal reserved a day to go sightseeing with me. The weather was not that hot like yesterday and I would love to walk around with him. Leading by Metal and we were an early bird. We were able to finish the tourist attractions at 4pm. I was satisfied.
Metal是自由工作者,以攝影為生,所以他也教我一些簡單的攝影技巧。
Metal is a freelancer for shooting. He taught me some basic photography skills as well.
繼昨天吃意大利麵,今天會吃自製Panini,到麵包店買包,肉店買火腿和芝士,一共14歐,但份量足夠我吃3餐。
After the pasta last night, we had homemade Panini tonight. We got the bun at the pastry, ham and cheese in the butcher. All of them costs 14 Euro but the portion was enough for 3 meals.
晚上跟Moritz Skype,自從到達羅馬後我都沒時間路他聯絡,每天不是很晚回來就是太累沒精神,所以令他很擔心,但他又不想要我不停向他報到,他又不是問東問西的人。我知道他是真的太過擔心才迫不得意跟我說他的憂慮。我知道後很慚愧,自己在這吃喝玩樂,但為他帶來不安。
I skyped with Moritz at night. Since I arrived Rome, I did not have much time chatting with him as I was either too tired at night or lack of energy to do anything. He worried about me but he did not want to check me all the time or asked me to report to him every moment. He is not a person likes asking too much. I knew I really worried him a lot so that he finally chose to tell me his feeling. I felt so guilty as my pleasure brought him anxious at the same time.
他說打算下星期周未到意大利威尼斯跟我見面,然後可以駕車接我回慕尼黑。我聽到心裡暗叫不妙,立刻說不要!胡扯一堆理由叫他不要來,說我不要他又請假放下工作,他說假期已經早在幾個月前申請了;說不想他駕長途車會很累,他說沒問題,慕尼黑到威尼斯約5小時很快便到。最後我也沒什麼理由搬出來,只是強烈表示總之不要來。
Moritz said he planned to come to Venice next weekend to see me. And he could pick me and drive back to Munich. I screamed out loud in my heart and said "NOooooo!" to him. I blabbered different reasons asking me not to come like I don't want him to have so many day off and dump the work aside again, but he said the day off was approved a few months ago. Then I said it would be a long drive from Munich and it will be tired, but he said it is fine and only 5 hours. Eventually I was out of excuses and just rejected his idea by force.














No comments:
Post a Comment