Sunday, 14 December 2014

[歐洲 克羅地亞札格雷布 Europe Zagreb Croatia] Day 50 Finally in Croatia 終於踏足克羅地亞

4:30am - Adam 和 Örs還在睡夢中,我起床執拾細軟離開。 再見 Adam & Örs!

 5:00am - 大包小包前往地鐵站。每天都在站內相同角落的一對無家嬉皮情侶和狗狗,他們還在睡覺。好好享受片刻的寧靜吧。再見無名情侶&狗狗!

 5:30am - 到達火車站。等待著往下一站.克羅地亞札格雷布的列車。

 6:00am - 火車到達。再見布達佩斯!

 4:30am - Adam and Örs were still sleeping,  I woke up for last minute pack up. Goodbye Adam & Örs!

 5:00am - Heading toward metro to the train station with all the belonging.  Passing the homeless hippie couples with their dog at the same spot in the metro station that I saw everyday.  They slept like a baby. Goodbye Hippie & Dog!

 5:30am - Arrived at the train station.  Waiting for the train to Zagreb,  Croatia.

 6:00am - Train arrived.  Goodbye Budapest!

 登車後很快便沉睡,直至火車突然急停,我才被那股衝力和劃破寧靜如鬧鐘的剎車聲喚醒。我已經在匈牙利和克羅地亞的邊界,相信這裡也是檢查站。一位官員出現走遍全架列車,應該是海關吧?然後匈牙利入境官開始替乘客辦出境手續,每到這個情況我都會變得很緊張,即使我沒有做任何違法事情。他看看我問道:你是那國人?去那裡?簡單回答後他便在我護照蓋印。一切對他來說已經變得機械化。五分鐘過後,換了克羅地亞官員登車完成入境手續,這次我沒有感到害怕而且一切也很順利。
I fell asleep quickly after on board and not waking up until the train stopped with force and noisy braking sound as alarm clock.  I was at the border between Hungary and Croatia and I believe its a checkpoint here. An officer showed up and walked through the train.  I guessed he is security.  Then the hungarian immigration staff came up for departure procedure,  everytime I felt nervous in front of the officer even I am clean.  He looked at me and asked where I am from and where am I heading to.  I answered him, then he stamped on my passport like he did to other passengers.  It was a mechanic step for him.  After 5 minutes,  the Croatian officer came to do the immigration for us.  I was not that nervous this time and it was easy to get stamped.

 旅程繼續,火車進入克羅地亞明顯減速,因為停站次數增加。即使火車經常停站,還是如期到達札格雷布。
Journey continued and the train ran slowly in Croatia as there were more stops before arriving Zagreb.  Even train stopped often,  I arrived at Zagreb on time!

 我的沙發主Nenad和他的女朋友Natalija到了車站接我。Nenad右手拿著一把傘,另一隻手則拖著Natalija。當他以右手向我揮手時,手上的雨傘手柄突然自動彈出正正打中他的臉,他雖然很痛但還是向我微笑。沒有想過這個是我和沙發主首次見面的畫面,每當我回想那天我便忍不住笑起來。
My host Nenad and his girlfriend  Natalija picked me up at the station.  Nenad held a folding umbrella with the right hand and the other hand was holding Natalija's hand.  When he waved his right hand to say hi to me,  the handle of the umbrella popped out automatically which hit his face hard and sharp. Although he felt pain, he still smiled to me.  It was quite an unexpected greeting from a host.  I always laugh when I think of that moment.

Nenad先駕車回他們家,住所離市區約15分鐘車程。當我得知Natalija原來是塞爾維亞人時感到驚訝,因為他一口流利的克羅地亞文令我以為他是當地人。Nenad是一個很有趣和富幽默感的人,而Natalija除了漂亮也是個有智慧有韻味的女生。看見他們我便想起自己跟Moritz。
Nenad drove me back to his place where located in a suburb 15 minutes away from the centre. Its a surprise to me Natalija is Serbian as she speaks good Croatian. Nenad is an interesting guy with humor while Natalie is a pretty lady who is very smart and elegant.  They are a lovely couple which make me think of Moritz and I.

 由於Natalija之前跑步傷了腳踝,所以下午只有我跟Nenad到市區遊覽。札格雷布不是很大,只需一天便可以遊罷全市重要景點。Nenad跟我去了失戀博物館(Museum of Broken Relationship)。博物館展示了不同由失戀者捐出的物品,物品都是以前跟情人有過的回憶,他們會分享回憶背後的故事。物品小至一封情書大至一件斧頭都在博物館找到。以失變物品為主題的博物館概念真的很奇怪,但這裡能給傷心人留下過去曾經美好回憶,也是給他們一個感情終結的解脫。
Since Natalija hurt her ankle while running, Nenad went out to explore the city with me.  Zagreb is not a big town which you could finish exploring in one day.  Nenad and I visited the Museum of Broken Relationship.  The museum displayed different donated objects from people who broke up with their lover and the stories behind the objects. It could be as light as a letter or as heavy as an axe. It is really an extraordinary strange idea to have a museum about broken relationship. However, it would be a good place for the broken heart to leave the stuff mean something to them and gave them an ending and release.


No comments:

Post a Comment