Saturday, 20 December 2014

[歐洲 克羅地亞 Zadar Europe Zadar Croatia] Day 58 Pink Sky x sunset 粉紅的天空 x 日落

之前也提及克羅地亞的天氣十分不穩定,這一刻下雨,下一秒又天晴。根據天氣報告,今天整個克羅地亞的天氣都很糟而且會下雨。就是說不適合任何室外活動和到那兒也很沒趣,所以我決定把握機會坐巴士離開到另一個城市Zadar,車程6小時。
As I mentioned before, the weather in Croatia is very unstable. It could rain at this moment and become sunny the next second. According to the weather report, the whole Croatia today will have very shitty weather and rainy day. It means it is not good for outdoor activities and wherever you go, it will be suck. Therefore, I decided to grab the chance and move to another city, Zadar. The bus ride takes 6 hours.

車資263kuna跟由Ivanec到Pula都收費差不多,我相信平均長途巴士車資也是不小於200kuna。這裡給大家一個溫馨提示:1)克羅地亞大部份車站都不收信用咭,只收現金。2)如果你帶有大型行李必須要在上車前向司機付上8kuna當作托運費。如有大型行李,這是必須繳付的,商適用於所有克羅地亞營運的巴士。
The bus fare is 263kuna which is similar to the fare from Ivanec to Pula. I guess the average of the long-haul-bus fare is not less than 200kuna in Croatia. As a friendly reminder, 1) Most of the stations do not accept credit card but cash only. 2) If you have a bulky luggage, you have to pay extra 8 kuna to the driver before allowing to board on the bus. You must pay the fee if you have bulky luggage and it applied on all the bus run by Croatian company.
 
好吧,現金又減小了!!克羅地亞,我快因你陷入財政困難!
Alright~ more cash gone!!! Come on, Croatia!! You made me into financial crisis.
 
登上巴士10分鐘後,天空烏雲密佈開始下雨。我作了一個正確的決定。這次巴士終於沿海岸線走,更不停在山路上又上又落。景色 十 分壯 麗!!!!如果天氣更好一定嘆為觀止。
After getting on the bus for 10 minutes, the sky turned gloomy and started to rain. I was glad I made a right decision. This time the bus route is along the coastal side and taking a lot of up and down of the hill. The view was amazing!!! I guess it would be way better if the weather is nice.
 
我一直是個有運的人,因為當快到Zadar時,雨停下來。當你抬頭看天空,你見到一邊是陰天另一邊是晴天。我只希望等一下走路到Hostel時不要下雨便好了。對!繼Pula後又再一次找不到cs host,但明天後天便有一個沙發主願意接待。
I am always a lucky girl because the rain stopped when the bus almost approach Zadar. When I looked up to the sky, I can see one side of sunny and the other side is rainy. I just hope it stopped raining when I walk to the hostel. Oh, yeah! There is no host found again after Pula. But I got a host for tomorrow and the day after.
 
當我到達hostel大門時,看到一張寫上我名字的字條。字條是hostel主人留下的,因為他外出了所以特地寫下鎖匙的位置。我已經喜歡上這個地方了因為我覺得自己被受尊重加上主人很細心,還會稱呼我的名字。
When I reached the hostel, I saw a memo on the front door with my name on it. It is from the owner of the hostel. He was out, so that he left the memo for the key. I already like this place because I felt being respect as someone is so considerate and I was addressed by my name.
 
一如既往,放下背包便到市內走走。Hostel不在舊城區內,但只需走20分鐘,尚可接受。
Again, same action - loaded off the bags and head down to the city. The hostel is not located in the old town. But it only takes 20 minutes walk to the old town which is acceptable.
 
基本上舊城區都是差不多,有很多歷史建築和石磚小巷、民宿客棧、紀念品店,但我喜歡Zadar。我覺得這裡小一點遊客和商業感覺,而且是新舊交融結合古典新派的一個城市。
The old towns are always similar i.e. with lots of historical remains and stony alley, lots of hostels, souvenir stores, but somehow I like Zadar. It feels less touristic and having modern and classic at the same time.
 
 
我最後選了一家價錢合理的餐廳用晚餐。我點了墨魚意大利飯,但原來不是我期望的東西。我其實想要原隻墨魚,但這是小墨魚墨汁飯。但意大利飯很美味,我很喜歡吧!好吧,沒關係!我終有一天可以吃到燒墨魚的。
I finally chose a reasonable restaurant for dinner. I ordered a black squid risotto but ended up it was not something I expected. I wanted the whole piece of squid, a big squid!! It was some squid babies..... :(   But the risotto tastes really good :) No problem, I still have chance to try the grilled squid one day.
 
飯後到海邊走走,天空變成粉紅色而且開始日落了。下過雨令天空朦上一片煙霞,景色真的很美。
After dinner, I headed to the waterfront. The sky was so pink and it was about to have sunset. The view is really stunning. It happed because it rained previously.
 
 
海浪拍打著岸,令地上濕了一片片。我嘗試捕捉拍打岸邊水花四濺的一刻,但未能成功,卻拍了超過50張失敗的相片。我用以製成一個短片。
The wave hit along the shore hard which made the ground wet. I tried hard to capture the wave with splashing, but fail and have more than 50 pictures of wrong timing.  I made a short video of the pictures.
 

我繼續在岸邊走著並想起Moritz。我看過很多次日落,但一直沒有真正路Moriz看過。我真的想跟他分享這個時刻,意想不到的在岸邊連接到Zadar市提供的wifi,所以用Skype跟Moritz分享這個特別時刻。
I walked along the shore and thought of Moritz. I have seen a lot of sunset, but I did not really have sunset with Moritz before. I really wanted to share this moment with him. Unexpectedly I found wifi connection provided by Zadar City at the shore. That's why I called Moritz via Skype and we finally have a special sunset together. :)
 
 
 

很浪漫  So Romantic



NIGHT VIEW IN ZADAR OLD TOWN
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment