Tuesday, 23 December 2014

[歐洲 克羅地亞 Zadar Europe Zadar Croatia] Day 62 Feature Travel: Plitvice Lakes 重點旅遊:十六湖國家公園

整個旅程我有三個地方想去,1)  波蘭納粹集中營 2) 波蘭塔塔山 和3)  克羅地亞十六湖國家公園。在香港計劃行程時預計會獨自上路,怎料Moritz 伴我遊覽集中營和塔塔山,今天到十六湖他又在身邊,世事難料,這是巧合還是緣份?
I was longing to visit 3 places in my entire trip: 1) Auschwitz, Poland, 2) Tatra Mt. Poland and 3) Plitvice Lakes, Croatia. When I was in Hong Kong for planning, I expected to be a solo visit. However, Mortiz joined me to the camp and the mountain. Today, we went to Plitvice Lakes together. It was really unexpected. Is that a coincidence or there is strong connection between Moritz and I?

把昨天準備好的材料造成三文治,方便攜帶,Moritz 又好像上塔塔山那次一樣把所有食物放進他的背包,邊走邊吃,永遠沒有一刻是餓著肚子,這個感覺很幸福。
We made some sandwiches with the ingredient bought yesterday which is more handy. Moritz put all the food inside his backpack like the time we did to Tatra Mountain. We kept eating while walking, and never felt hungry. This feeling was really good. 



第一眼看見眼前的主湖,那瀑布的衝力不但水花四濺,而且令你感到何為氣勢,但如果幾小時不停重覆看不同形態大小不一的湖,我很快便失去當初的興奮,所以預計6-8小時的路程,我們5小時便完成。
My first impression over the main lake was that the waterfall is so powerful, the impetus made the water splashed all over. But if having the repeated view of lakes in different sizes, I eventually lost my interest. It is expected to finish the route with 6-8 hours, but we did it in 5 hours.





 

在巴士站等回程的旅遊巴時,Moritz發現我們在反方向的車站等著,幸好他及時發現才能趕上巴士,如果只有我一個人,我應該在呆等和目送巴士離開還蒙然不知。在車上我用口香糖包裝紙摺了一個心心給Moritz, 但他以為是垃圾把他掉到垃圾箱去,令我哭笑不得。我扮作生氣說他一直以來都很細心,想不到這次令我失望,居然把我的心意掉進垃圾箱。怎料他說Nothing is Perfect,  當初我在香港跟他說過這一番話,不得不佩服他的良好記憶力。
When we were waiting for the bus for return at the stop, Moritz found that we were at the opposite direction. Fortunately he discovered early enough and we were able to catch the bus. If I was alone, I would have waited and saw the bus gone in front of me without realizing that was the one. I folded a heart with a chewing gum packing paper to Mortiz, but he thought it was trash and threw it to the bin. It made me laughing-cried. I pretended to be mad and said he used to be very considerate, but he let me down this time because he put my heart in the trash. It was unexpected that he said "Nothing is perfect." I said the same thing when he was in Hong Kong. I have to admit that he had a very good memory.

原先回到Zadar 想去看日落,但太大霧沒看到便早點回hostel 煮晚餐。我仍然很愛和Moritz一起煮飯的時間,剛好房東小姐也在,便禮貌上問他吃了晚飯沒有;她說還未,我又再禮貌上問要不要一起吃,沒想到她極速答應,更主動放好餐具在枱上,還自家炮製醬汁表謝意。
We planned to watch the sunset in Zadar, but it was too foggy to see anything. Therefore, we went back to the hostel early for preparing dinner. I am still enjoy making dinner with Moritz and the hostel owner was here. We asked her, out of politeness, if she had dinner already; she said no. Then, I asked her, again out of politeness, if she would like to join us. It was totally out of my expectation to hear she said "yes". She then set the table immediately and made a sauce for the dishes to say thanks. 

飯後她說我們可到她天台看星休息,讓她來洗碗,我們當終不會客氣。她說再晚點會下大雨叮囑我們離開天台前把墊褥收回避免沾濕。
After dinner she told us to go to the rooftop for a rest and she will do the dishes. We totally found it was a good idea. She also told us to get back the mattress before we leave as it will have heavy rain tonight. 

我和Moritz 便帶著白酒坐在搖搖椅在星光下聊天,我把過去三星期發生的事都告訴他,包括具體交待遇上小毒犯的情況,因為之前未有交代清楚嚇得他寢食不安。
Moritz and I brought the white wine to the rooftop, sit on the swing chair and chatted under the sky with stars. I told him what had happened the last three weeks, including the drug dealer in Ivanec. I did not tell him the whole story at that time which freaked him out for a couple of days. 

最後我帶點醉意跌跌撞撞回房間,很快便睡著了,而晚上的確開始下著滂沱大雨,吵得我半夜醒來。
Finally I was tipsy and headed back to my room unsteadily. I fell asleep very soon and the heavy rain did happened in the middle of the night which waken me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment