Thursday, 6 November 2014

[歐洲 波蘭扎科帕內 Europe Zakopane Poland] Day 38 Conquer Tatra 征服塔塔山

早上起來發現天空放晴,開開心心吃過早餐。
The weather was nice in the morning, we could have the sunshine. It made the breakfast taste better.



陽光灑進露台
The sunshine on the balcony



開始執拾一會上山的食物、保暖衣物和雨衣,我原本打算清空自己的大背包放下所有物品,Moritz見狀便提議用他的,因為他的背包比我的輕身,他還把我倆所有物品放到同一個背包,就是說所有擔子都在他身上,我就隻身上路。雖然食物和幾件衣物不會太重,但要背著他行上9公里的山路並不是易事。他說在紐西蘭要背著比這個還重的背包在山路連續走幾天,這區區9公里算不上什麼。
We packed some food, warmth clothes and raincoat with us. I originally planned to use my backpack to carry the stuff. But Moritz suggested to use his because his backpack weighted less. He put everything including mine into his backpack which means the burden was on him and I can be free. Although it would not be too heavy to have a few clothes and some food, it was not easy to carry it and hiked up to 9km. He said he had a heavier one when he traveled to New Zealand and he had to walk several days in a row. Therefore, now is nothing to him.


漲卜卜的背包
Full Packed


巴士上窗外所見
The view outside the bus window

9am又回到昨天下巴士的車站登上小型巴士出發到Tatra 國家公園開始期待己久的行程,我們到埗前相信已經有很多人比我們更早。剛巧有一團學生也在售票處排隊進入國家公園,我和Moritz便襯混亂渾水摸魚成功,省了5 PLN入場費。
We arrived at the bus stop we got off yesterday at 9am. We will take the mini camping car to Tatra National Park. There were many tourists arrived before we did. There was a group of students lining up at the ticket office of the park. Moritz and I pretended to be part of them to get it, so we each saved 5 PLN entrance fee.



相信已經有很多人比我們更早
There were many tourists arrived before we did.



9:50am正式登山,起初沿路都沒有什麼景色,因為四周被其他高山包圍,只看到樹木。
9:50am Started to hike. There was nothing special on the way because we were still at low level which is surrounded by the high mountains. We can only see some trees.
 

我一邊走一邊吃,因為我又開始肚餓,這裡又可以減輕Moritz的負重。Moritz 雖然背著背包,但仍然可以走得比我快,每當我停下拍照,他都堅持要先替他拍個人照才會讓開給我拍風景照,所以我有許多背景重覆的照片。
I kept eating while I was hiking, because I felt hungry again. It can also help to lose weight of the backpack. Although Moritz carried the backpack, he still walked faster than me. Every time I stopped to take some photos, he insisted to have his photos taken before leaving to have a landscape. Therefore I now have many photos with same background.
 
 
走了45分鐘,小休一會。雖然是山上,但園區均設有流動廁所。回想起有次到湖南張家界,又是山上廁所的恐怖經歷,濕漉漉的地下,陰暗的環境及打開廁門看到的景象嚇得我忍不住頭也不回,哭著跑回外面,打死也不去。可能公民教育好加上這裡未被中國同胞發掘為新興景點,所以流動廁所衛生環境比預期好,我居然沒聞到嘔心的排泄物交雜的異味。
We had a rest after 45 minutes walk. Though it is a rural area, there are mobile toilets provided. It reminded me I was up on a mountain in ZhangJiaJie Hunan, China. I went to the toilet and it was a horrible experience. The floor of the toilet was so wet, the inside was very dark and I was scared by what was around the squat toilet. It was really disgusting which the poop poop were outside of the squat toilet. I cried and ran outside cos it was really scary and I cannot overcome that situation. It could be due to the well education system in the West and China has not yet listed Tatra as the popular tourist attraction, the hygiene of the mobile toilet are better than expectation. I didn't find the awful smell of the human waste.
 

越來越高,開始看到佈滿了雪的山頂,表示很快到達Morskie Oko。這裡也是遊覽車和馬車止步,要看自然風景總得要付出一些腳骨力才有意義。
The higher we were, the nearer to Morskie Oko. We could see the snow covering the top of the mountain. Here is also the end for the tourist car and horse carriage.

終於再走15 分鐘,Morskie Oko 出現在眼前!Morskie Oko 是指海洋之眼,從高處看下山中的湖就像一隻很大的眼睛。第一時間看到的是『嘩! 很多人呀!』大家都高舉相機把壯麗一刻留下。
Walking for another 15 minutes, we arrived at Morskie Oko. Morskie Oko means the eye of the ocean, because if you are at a higher point, you will see the whole lake is like a giant eye.  "Wao, so many people!!" is my first reaction. Everyone was lifting up the camera to capture the stunning mountain and the lake.
 
 
Moritz提意再往山上走,因為指示牌指多走30分鐘便到達另一個景點Czarny Staw Pod Rysami。
 Moritz suggested to walk up a bit because there is another spot - Czarny Staw Pod Rysami with 30 minutes walk according to the signage.
 
 
 


由這條路向上走就是終點
This is the path lead to the end

這段路不好走,高地天氣不穩,終於下起毛毛雨,石頭濕了會更滑要小心,石級落差也很大,的確有點吃力,就在我走得快要崩潰時,Moritz大叫『到了!!』那一句燃點起我的鬥心,盡最後一口氣爬上山頂。這次又是『嘩!有對新人映婚紗相呀!』希望他們真的會愛得海枯石爛,否則那辛苦上山的汗水便浪費了,下次再結婚就得要攀上更高的山或做其他特別的事才比這次更有意義。
This path was not easy to handle. The climate was unpredictable up on the mountain. It started to rain and the rocks were slippery. I have to be extra careful. The  steps were uneven too which I felt so hard to climb up. When I almost emotionally collapsed, Moritz yelled out loud "We are there!!". It lit up my turbo to climb up the last step. Again "Wao, the couple is taking wedding photos!" I hope they will love each other forever and lived happily, otherwise, the effort to climb up and the sweat will be wasted. When they married another one again, they will have to figure out something more extraordinary or climbed another higher mountain to make the marriage more special than this one.

海拔反映溫度,氣溫即時下降,靜止時我立刻感到寒冷,要把帶來的棉褸和手套穿上。這裡冷得部份湖水都結成冰,Moritz興奮得走到湖中心拿起一大塊冰回來。我們便找個地方坐下,在大自然環抱下野餐,在冰川附近也是第一次。
The altitude reflected the temperature. When I was not moving, I started feeling cold and needed to wear my coat and gloves. Some of the water was iced and Moritz was so excited to get one from the lake. We had a seat somewhere and have our picnic in the nature. It was the first time next to the glacier.
 
 

輕而易舉在石頭上跳來跳去
To jump around the rocks is easy for him



手上冰塊足以令他興奮
The ice on his hand made him excited

 
 
我們用了3個小時上山,上山容易下山難,所以為免太晚回到市中心,要預好時間回程。剛剛爬著落差大的石級而上已經不容易,現在要下山就更加力不重心,真的要萬分小心看清楚每一步,腳震震的邁步山腳。結果只是走了2小時。
We used 3 hours to hike up to the top. Since chinese said "Easy to up, Hard to down", we reserved some time to head back to the bottom as we do not want to be back in town late. It was quite hard for me to get up already, to get down was even harder to me. I really paid extra attention to walk step by step and my legs were shaking. But ended up it just took us 2 hours to get down.

整個歐洲旅程,我有3個地方很想去 1) Auschwitz 集中營   2) Zakopane 塔塔山    3) 克羅地亞16湖,不知不覺已經完成了2項!
I have 3 places wanna visit for the entire Europe trip. 1) Auschwitz Concentration Camp    2) Zakopane Tatra Mountain    3) Croatia Plitvice Lake. I have done 2 already!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment