約好Ruemaysa去Tivoli,其實Tivoli在那裡我都不知道,事前未有打算去,只知道他們說Tivoli很美很值得去。可能今次不去,不知道幾多年後才會去,那儘管去看一下吧!
We met Ruemaysa to Tivoli today. Actually I do not know where is Tivoli and I was not planned to go there. I only knew they kept mentioning Tivoli is beautiful. If I don't go there, I don't know when will be the next chance. So let's go and check that out!
在火車站自動售票機買票時,有一個男人走過來想幫忙,又問我們是否沒有零錢,但Ruemaysa和Metal都很決絕說不用並叫他離開。原來火車站經常有無業的人在逗留,看有沒有遊客不懂買票便出手幫忙,事後問你拿報酬。
When we bought the ticket at the vending machine, a man came to us and wanted to help. He asked if we have enough coins. But Ruemaysa and Metal rejected his offer firmly and asked him to go away. Later I was told that lots of jobless people wander at the station to help people, especially when tourists do not know how to use the ticket machine, and ask for money afterward.
Tivoli有古羅馬最大的遺跡Villa Adriana。入場費11歐。裡面大多數遺跡都已破爛,遊客只能憑文字和餘下的行跡去幻想原貌。我覺得付出和回報不成正比,付上11歐換來只是看些支離破碎的爛牆。天啊!
You could find the largest Roman historical remain Villa Adriana in Tivoli. The entrance fee is 11 Euro. Most of the remains are seriously broken. You can only use the description and the leftover to imagine the original image. I felt that the expense and the return is not in a positive ratio. I paid 11 Euro for some broken piece and walls. Holy cow!
反而Villa d' Este 頗值得去,這裡的二十多個噴泉很有名。
However Villa d' Este is worth to visit. There are more than twenty fountains here.
小插曲: 在Tivoli坐上巴士,司機不但一路駕駛一路講電話,還魯莽駕駛,整架巴士剷上行人路,把路燈都撞倒,但他仍然繼續講電話沒有停下看看有沒有撞到人,繼續駕駛。我看得傻眼,他的駕駛技術可比美中國同胞的車手。
PS: When we were on the bus in Tivoli, the driver talked on the phone while driving. He also drove dangerously which the bus hit on the pedestrian way and knocked down the lamppost. But he did not stop to check what happened and kept driving and talking on the phone. I was so surprised about his behavior and his driving attitude is as bravo as those in China.
晚上回到Metal家,收拾好東西又再離開,因為我會回到Piero家過羅馬最後一晚。8pm到達他家,他一邊煮晚餐我一邊告訴他這兩天發生的事,感覺好像是很久沒見,急不及待跟他聊起來。飯後我提議到外面走走,今天之後我便會回Moritz身邊,也是說我的旅程也結束,不會再穿洲過省看世界,開始想念那種日子。
I went back to Metal place and grabbed my bags to leave again because I will go back to Piero's for the last night in Rome. I arrived at his place at 8pm. While he was cooking, I told him what had happened these two days. I felt like have not seen him for a long time and can't wait to tell him my days. I suggested to go out for a walk after dinner. I will go back to Moritz after today which means my journey is going to an end. I do not travel between cities anymore and I started missing the time.
跟Piero說起為什麼會給我發出邀請,他居然說因為我的請求排在第一頁,加上我有一張funny face看似來應該得interesting,所以決定host我。這個答案令我有點失望,那一刻意大利男人一點都不浪漫。但最後在千千萬萬的沙發主邀請中選了他,最後他也是個好人,算是我們有緣份吧。
Asking Piero why he invited me, his answer really disappointed me. He said because my request was on the first page, I have a funny face and seems interesting, so he decided to host me. At that moment, I found Italian guy are not romantic. But I chose him among all the invitations imply that we have connection and I am glad he is a good one.












No comments:
Post a Comment