Thursday, 25 December 2014

[歐洲 克羅地亞 Dubrovnik Europe Dubrovnik Croatia] Day 65 ....

早上留在房間盡最後努力找意大利羅馬的沙發主,我在緊急沙發群組留言,之後收到很多沙發主回覆邀請我到他們家做訪客,但他們的評語都好壞參半,而且只接待亞洲女沙發客。深知意大利人的熱情,但我相信這些好客的沙發主目的不是單純的接待,所以我遲遲仍未答覆。直至我收到Piero的回覆,我詳細看過其他人給他的評語,認為他應該非那類熱情意大利沙發主,我才決定答應他的邀請,但我還是有保留的。
I spent my morning in the room because I wanted to spend the last minute to find my host in Rome, Italy. I posted on the emergency couch group and received more than 10 invitations from the hosts. Their references are not 100% positive and their surfers are mostly female Asian. I understand how passionate are the Italian, but I believe these guys are not only aiming for hosting. As a result, I still did not reply them yet. Until I received the invitation from Piero, I read through his references and guess he should not be the same as those passionate hosts. So I accepted his invitation, but I still have to observe when I arrive.


下午我到了昨天路過的沙灘想過一個悠閒的下午,沙灘如常的迫爆,水如常的污濁嘔心。我下水一會已經忍不住回到沙灘曬太陽好了。
In the afternoon, I went to the beach I came across yesterday to have a relaxing afternoon. As yesterday, beach was crowed and water was nasty and disgusting. I swam for a while and cannot take it anymore. I went back to the beach and have sunbath for the rest of the day.



今天晚上我會被轉移到一間8人房,新鄰居是一個美國大叔和美國婆婆,我突然感覺自己好像住在美國host family家,到晚上8人房只有兩張床剩下,這晚真熱鬧!
I cannot stay in the same 4-person dorm tonight, but a 8-person dorm. My neighbor were an American uncle and an American old woman. I felt like I was in an American host family. At night, we have more guests which there were only 2 bed left. What a night!! 
天氣太熱,這樣會涼快一點吧
Its hot and you could feel cooler like this

PS 美國婆婆有臭腳
PS  The feet of the American old woman smells really bad

No comments:

Post a Comment