早上6:30已經醒來,因為我要儘快離開這裡。昨晚沙發主問我今天什麼時候離開,我感到好奇問為什麼要我離開,不是說好了住兩晚的嗎?他說"不是,只能接待我一晚,明天我便要走。"一時間我能去那裡,唯有立刻聯絡之前的Hostel看今晚有沒有空位,問心真的不想多留在這裡,因為我總是感到很不安,離開也是好事。
I woke up at 6:30am because I wanted to leave the house asap. Last night, my host asked when will I leave today. I wondered why should I leave as we agreed for two nights. He said"No, only one night and you have to leave tomorrow." Where should I go all of a sudden? I checked with the hostel which I stayed the first night to see if there is vacancy. To be honest, I did not want to stay as I did not feel comfortable during the stay. Leaving is a better option.
我沒有給他留下五歐,也沒有跟他說再見便離開了。之後我更在couchsurfing給他留下中性評價,說他是一個好人同時也把他會收取五歐元的事實寫出來給日後的沙發客作參考。
I did not leave him the money neither saying goodbye to him. Instead I left him a neutral reference mentioning he is a good guy and telling the truth that he will charge five Euro a day. It is a reference for the upcoming surfers.
![]() |
| 這種餅乾味乳酪很好吃,我每天最小吃一杯。 This biscuit flavor yogurt tastes so good. I have at least one cup a day. |
回到hostel終於有wifi,發現原來Moritz昨晚發短訊給我,他問如果他星期六來Zadar,我會否在車站接他。立刻回覆他問他什麼意思。原來他昨晚等不到我回覆已經買了來Zadar都巴士票,今天下班乘車明早便到達。這個男人傻的嗎?昨天跟他說自己不開心,他便立刻過來陪我,我真的很幸運。
I finallly have wifi connection back in hostel and Moritz texted me last night asking if I will pick him up at the station if he visit me on Sat in Zadar. I asked him what did he mean. He had bought the bus ticket to Zadar last night before my rely. He will take the bus after work and arrive tomorrow morning. Is this guy crazy? I told him I felt bad yesterday and he really come over to meet me. What a lucky girl I am!!
Hostel的職員推薦我可以到附近外島走走,今天天氣好,還可以游泳。我便帶同泳衣登上往外島Perko的大船出發,只需三十分鐘便到達。
The staff in the hostel recommended me to visit the outlying island - Perko. Since the weather was nice, I can swim too. I brought my swimming suit with me and broaded on the ship to go. It took only 30 mins to arrive.
這裡的水又是十分清晰,趕緊找個好位置下水暢泳一番。The water was very clean and I looked for a good spot to swim.
![]() |
| 水底有不小海膽跟蠔殼,所以下水要小心 Lot of sea urchin are on the bottom of the sea. Be careful!! |
克羅地亞部份海灘是裸體泳灘,我一直想去見識一下,但總是沒有機會。這個島沒有祼體泳灘,但卻有人沒有芥蒂把自己身體表露無遺,我自問還沒有這個勇氣。
Some of the beaches in Croatia are nude beach. I always want to check them out but still do not have the chance. There is no nude beach on the island. However, some people just don't care about that and be themselves and get nude. I am still not brave enough to do that.
![]() |
| 很多人在曬太陽 A lot of tourists are sunbathing |
我真的要介紹這個老人家。他是法國人Mario,己在克羅地亞定居數年。他以為我為他拍照,要我按下快門才願意離開。我保持禮貌他卻以為我對他有意思。他居然還邀請我到他家喝茶?!傻的嗎?他不停跟我說話真的很騷擾,我最後悄悄在他去游泳時離開被他發現,他跟著我在背後叫"Sophie!! Sophie!!"我好奇他在叫什麼也沒有為意其實他在叫我。因為我跟他說我的名字是Sophie。
I really have to introduce this old man. His name is Mario if I remember correctly. He is from France but have been living in Croatia for several years. He thought I was taking a picture of him and stood there until I pressed the shutter. I tried to be nice to him but he thought I am interested in him. How dare he invited me to his place for tea?! He just annoyed me and kept bugging me. I left when he went for swimming but he found me leaving, kept chasing after and yelling "Sophie!! Sophie!!" I wondered why did he yell at me. I wasn't realized he was actally calling me when I suddenly remember I told him my name is Sophie.
今日心情大好,就吃點好東西吧!
Having a good mood today and having good food today.
回程時看到這景象,大船邊有小船,十分可愛!
This is the view on the way back. There is a small boat next to a big ship.
















No comments:
Post a Comment