前天完成了歐洲日記,昨天感到很空虛, 因為我不用在巴士上用手機起稿﹑不用回想當天的細節並記錄下來、 不用回家把英文版翻譯、更不用處理相片加載到blog裡。 但細心想想,我在慕尼黑生活了一個月,回港約三個月後, Moritz也在香港待了個多月,怎會沒事情值得分享呢? 我們的故事不是童話,我不用哭著對你說:童話裡都是騙人的; 現實不是王子公主般的一直愉快地生活下去, 也不會每天驚天地泣鬼神。但總有值得回味的回憶, 那就跟大家分享過去發生的點滴吧!
I finished the Europe travelogue a day before yesterday. Then I felt so empty yesterday because I did not have to draft the post with my phone, no longer needed to think about what had happened that day, no more translation to English version and did not have to choose images for the post. I sit back and think... I stayed in Munich for a month, then after three months came back to Hong Kong, Moritz came over for more than a month. How could it be nothing worth to share? Our story is not a fairy tale as "...the prince and princess lived happily ever after." or going up-and-down everyday, but we have nice memory in these months. So I would like to share some bits in my blog.
點滴1 Sharing 1
在慕尼黑的日子不外乎吃和睡,每天睡到日上三竿,肚餓才起床, 但往往已經十二時,沒有了大半天。午餐多數是乳酪, 德國乳酪比香港的便宜很多,我和Moritz 都很愛吃,所以每次到超市都會大量掃貨,吃盡不同品牌各種味道。
My life in Munich was mostly sleep and eat. I slept late until noon and only woke up with hunger. Since it was noon already, half of the day gone. I had yogurt for lunch. Yogurt in German is a good deal which is much cheaper than that in Hong Kong. Moritz and I love it, so we bought plenty of them with different brands and flavors when we went shopping in the supermarket.
決定晚餐的菜色也是我日常工作,我總會在網路上找到有趣的食譜, 立刻跟Moritz分享。他永遠都不會反對我的提議, 我起初還以為他不希望我不高興,但其實他真的喜歡我的主意。 他總是強調如果他不喜歡他一定說不,不會勉強。
My daily task included searching food for dinner. I always looked up the recipe online and I sent it to Moritz immediately if it is interesting. He never reject my suggestion. At first I thought he did not want to upset me. But he does like my suggestion. He told me if he does not like something, he definitely voiced out.
平日我的生活就是等待Moritz下班跟他一起做飯和告訴他每日
In weekdays, my life was waiting for Moritz after work. Then we cooked together and I told him what I did for the day.
到了周未會十分忙碌,我只有五個周未, Moritz都會儘量安排節目,去湖邊游泳和野餐﹑探望他父母、 探望我的朋友﹑出席一年一度的家庭聚會。 當中探望他父母和去家庭聚會都需要駕車三至四小時, 周未Moritz都不能好好休息,真辛苦。
In weekends, we will be very busy because I only have five weekends, Moritz arranged activities like swam in the lake, picnicking, visited his parents, visited my friends and attended the yearly family gathering. To visit his parents and attend the family gathering, he has to drive three to four hours. He cannot take good rest even it was a weekend which was a tough job.




No comments:
Post a Comment