Saturday, 27 December 2014

[歐洲 意大利羅馬 Europe Rome Italy] Day 68 Romance in Italy 意大利艷遇

醒來跟Piero聊起天來,他人其實很好,富幽默感。雖然跟他初相識,但大家好像成了好朋友一樣,不得不提他曾經去過中國和越南,然後發現自己蠻喜歡亞洲文化,可能我是亞洲人吧,所以他也順理成章喜歡我!意大利男人真的對亞洲女性有情意結,我覺得所有亞洲女性在他們眼中都變成美女。一位女性朋友幾個月前獨自來了意大利,到步後不久便認識了一位意大利帥哥,大家互生情素。還有聽說過許多的亞洲女生在意大利艷遇故事,所以要過一個浪漫的羅馬假期其實不難,只要不要怕羞踏出comfort zone已經成功了。
I chatted with Piero in the morning. He is a nice person and having a great sense of humor. I just knew him for a couple of days but we felt like we are good friends already. He went to Vietnam and China before and he found himself fond of Asian culture. It could be because I am Asian, he likes me a lot!! Italian guy always show Asian girls their affection. I think all the Asian women are pretty lady in their eyes. A girl friend of mine traveled to Italy alone and she met a handsome Italian in a few days. They have the feeling on each other afterwards. I have heard of many romantic stories about the single Asian ladies hooked up with Italian guys. As a result, it is not hard to have a romance holiday if you are brave and stepped out of the comfort zone.

偷襲連環圖 Successive Attack Photo
下午Piero帶大家到附近一家中菜館吃午餐,可能是太久沒吃過中菜,我覺得很好吃,味道也算得上是正宗吧,儘管所用醬汁都是換湯不換藥。又再次證明Piero對中國的熱愛。
Piero brought everyone to the nearby Chinese restaurant for lunch. Perhaps I have not eaten Chinese cuisine for a while, I found every dish tasty. The taste is closed to the original flavor although the sauces are mostly the same. It proved again Piero likes Chinese. 



飯後大家決定回家休息,待晚點才出市中心走走。外面真的太熱了,我來了兩天,每天都要洗澡幾次降溫,但一會又再出汗十分難受。
We decided to head back home for rest and go to the town for a walk later. It was really hot outside. I have been here for two days and I kept showering few times a day to cool down, but I sweated again after a while which made me felt so horrible.

Piero喜歡我的長裙。 Piero likes my dress.

天氣太熱了,要短褲短衫才行。
Temperature was too high, we needa wear light.
Piero的魚眼鏡頭令我愛不釋手,我整天拿著為大家拍了許多照片,鏡頭是他在中國買的,看又是中國!我感到我們4人之間關係真的越來越融洽,可惜我們不是真的同居室友,加上我明天便會離開到另一個沙發主家,可能不會再見到他們了。
Piero has a fish eye lens which made me crazy. I used it to take lots of photos of everyone. He bought the lens in China. See!! China again. I personally felt the relationship of all four of us are getting better, however we are not true flatmates and I am leaving tomorrow to another host. I may not have chance to see them again.

Alex 不喜歡照相  Alex doesn't like taking pictures.
電梯裡  In the lift.
我們坐地鐵到梵蒂岡,星期六特別擠迫,想起羅馬抓手最喜歡在地鐵車箱下手,必定要提高警覺。突然在車門關上一刻聽到一個女人大叫說有人搶了她的手袋,車箱太多人我根本不能看清楚狀況,只聽到有不同人在討論,有人用英語說那小偷已被捉住,又有人說那女人其實是賊喊捉賊。騙徒手法層出不窮,在羅馬真的一秒都不能鬆懈。
We took the metro to Vatican City. It was Saturday which was extra crowded. I remembered the pickpocket loves to commit crime in the metro which made me stay alert. Suddenly when the door was closing, a woman shouted someone took her handbag. Lots of people on the metro and I cannot see what was actually going on. I can only hear people discussing what was happened and someone talked in English saying the theft was arrested. Some said actually the woman was the theft and just pretended to be the victim. The swindlers have various tricks and please do stay alert in Rome all the time.



我不是天主教徒,但來到梵蒂岡看著眼前的聖彼得大教堂我也霎時感動。我努力映了無數張全景照,有了魚眼鏡我更能拍出360度全景照,最後如願拍到美麗的相片我更感動。
I am not Catholic, but I felt touchy to see the St. Peter's Basilica in front of me. I tried to capture the moment in panorama. With the help of fish eye lens, the panorama became a 360 degree photo. It is one thing made me feel extra touchy. 




Castel Saint Angelo



最後我們到了Piazza Popolo,看到晚上都羅馬,外國的晚上跟香港的很不同,因而這裡沒有高樓大廈,沒有強烈的光污染,令你看到閃閃發亮的星星。
We ended our day at the Piazza Popolo. You can see the night view of Rome here. The evening in foreign countries are different from that of Hong Kong because you cannot find the skyscraper or the light pollution, but the shiny stars up on the sky.



No comments:

Post a Comment