無驚無險終於天亮,我還安敞在沙發,沒出甚麼意外。但昨夜不是睡得特別好,因為晚上他朋友回來了,還跟室友們在地下開Party, 除了間中被他們叫囂聲吵醒,還怕他們酒後藥後獸性大發衝入我們房,所以嚇得我不停胡思亂想。幸好整晚Luka 在傍才不至於發瘋。
Luckily
it was dawn and I was still in one piece, laying on the sofa without any
accident. I did not sleep well last night because his friend came back late
night and having party with his roommates and friends downstairs.I was waken up
by their noise on and off and was scared they will break the door after they
were drunk and taken drugs. I cannot stop thinking of something really bad.
Fortunately, Luka was with me the whole night, otherwise I will be driven to
crazy.
Luka
suggested to stay at his place tonight which will be safer. This is really a
good idea which I cannot reject. I even packed my stuff immediately so that I
can move out asap when I came back in the evening.
在Luka 臉書看過一些他在森林遊玩露營的相片,他答應如果我真的到訪,便會帶我到那Green Village-Sumi。
I
have seen some nice photos on Luka's facebook which he was having fun in the
nature and do camping. He promised to bring me there if I visit him. The place
is called Green Village-Sumi.
前往目的地的路上,採摘了各種水果,一邊吃一邊除地吐核,還可隨意飲用溪水,這種經驗真的只有在小村莊才得到。
On the way to Green
Village, we spontaneously picked different kind of fruits. We just spited the
seeds while we kept eating the fruits. The water in the river is drinkable too.
This is an experience only happened in small town.
不經不覺走了個多小時,終於到達Green Village, 我們找了個環境寧靜的草地休息野餐,過了一個寫意的下午。
I do not ever find it was already more than an hour of walking when we arrived at Green Village. We found a quiet place and have picnic on the meadow. It was really a nice and relaxing afternoon.
大約6 時回程下山,再次發揮hitchhike精神,看有沒有人可載我們下山。結果有一輛Tractor經過,完全不用使用magic finger已經停下來,我們便跳上車後放貨的位置中站著。Tractor
在凹凸不平的山路上奔馳,司機下山也沒有收制,十分驚險。
We headed back to the
town around 6pm and tried to hitchhike again. We just wanted to try our luck to
see if anyone would like to give us a ride. Finally a tractor stopped without
using our magic finger. We jumped into the tray at the back which is supposed
to put stock or crop. The tractor was going fast on the bumpy mountain road and
the driver did not slow down even it is downhill. It was really excited and
adventurous.
司機在半路放下我們,我們繼續走路下山。Luka突然開口說也許今晚不能到他家借宿,因為他母親不喜歡,知道了一定會生氣,還有他也會回自己家不會陪我,因為他這兩天都沒有睡好,想好好休息。我再三跟他確認他剛才說的話,因為他不是不知道現時情況,為什麼要突然掉下我一個人面對一班野獸?他是瘋了嗎?如果真的要我獨留在他朋友家,我情願今晚便離開Ivanec。我簡直覺得面前這個人十分陌生,我是看漏眼他是懷人嗎?
The driver dropped us
off at the middle of the way and we continued to walk down the rest of the
mountain. Luka talked to me all of a sudden that he cannot let me stay at his
place tonight because if his mother found out, she would be really angry.
Besides, he would like to go back to his place tonight as well because he did not
have good sleep for the last two days. He would like to have some rest. I
confirmed with what he was saying and it was really unbelievable to hear that.
He was well understood the situation and knew what could be happened. But he
still wanted to ditch me to face his friend and the other people alone? Is he
out of mind? If I really need to stay there alone, I would rather leave Ivanec
tonight. I felt this guy is totally a stranger to me. I doubt if I met a bad
guy.
經過一輪冷場,Luka說他剛才是開玩笑,天啊!請不要拿這些東西開玩笑。
After a cold war,
Luka said he was joking. OMG!! Please do not say that as a joke. It is not
funny.
晚上回到他朋友家取回背包立刻離開,並順利混進Luka家,唯一條件是我不能踏出房門半步,所以整晚都不能去廁所。
At night, I grabbed
my bags immediately when I arrived at his friend place. It was a last goodbye
and I sneaked into Luka’s place successfully. The only condition is I cannot
step out of the room the entire night. Therefore, I did not go to the toilet at
all.














No comments:
Post a Comment