Wednesday, 3 December 2014

[歐洲 匈牙利 Europe Hungary] Day 49 最後一天 Last Day: Memento Park

對於匈牙利浴場我還是念念不忘,所以決定最後一天再到浴場好好享受,選了在布達區的Rudas Bath,是一個較多遊客到訪的浴場。最方便的方法是坐巴士或電車,浴場門口有站,但方便不等如我會順利到達。
I had a great experience in the Thermal bath in Hungary. I decided to try one more time before I leave. This time I chose to visit Rudas Bath in Buda district. It is one of the famous bath with relatively more tourists. The easiest way to reach the bath is either bus or tram as there is a stop right outside the bath. It is convenience but it does not mean I can arrive easily.

在香港坐巴士我沒有按鐘下車的習慣,因為總有其他乘客下車省得我去按鐘,我也把習慣帶到歐洲,原本一下車便是浴場,省得走路,但沒有乘客在浴場下車司機便順理成章不停站。我只好在下一站下車, 但下一個站跟浴場站有一段距離,所以選坐電車,心想只需坐一個站便能回到浴場,但我今天應該行倒運,因為電車沒有停在浴場,而是直奔總站。樂觀的我想"好吧,不要緊!這裡是電車總站,有後多線經過浴場。"隨便登上一輛電車,心想浴場快到了,但電車沒有如其中直走,而是轉右往佩斯區駛去在中央市場停下,就是說我跟浴場的距離更遠了。眼見浴場就在眼前但卻遙不可及,我開始生氣。最值得信任的還是自己,我決定坐電車回布達區然後走路到浴場。原以為5分鐘的路程,結果走了20分鐘,途中見到在浴場門口停下的巴士和電車經過,氣得我死。
In Hong Kong, I do not ring the bell on the bus when I have to get off, because it always happened other passengers who also get off rang the bell too. I didn't change my habit even I am in Europe. Originally I can just get off at the next stop and save a lot of walking. But there was noone rang the bell so the driver did not stop at the Bath. I have to get off at the next stop. However, there was a distance beteeen the next stop and the Bath, I think it is better to take the tram with 1 stop back. Unfortunately, I believe I was in bad luck as the tram did not stop at the Bath but went straight to the terminal. The optimistic me said "It's fine. No problem! Here is the tram terminal, you can have several trams back." I just hopped on a random tram and looking forward to seeing the bath. But I was surprised the tram did not go straight but turned right to the Central Market at Pest district. I was further far from the bath. I started feeling angry since the bath was so close but unreachable. The trust-worthy thing is always yourself. I took the tram back to the  terminal in Buda district and decided to walk to the Bath. I thought it was a 5 min walk, but ended up it was 20 min.When I was walking like hell, I saw the bus and tram stopped at the bath entrance which made me so angry.
 
終於折騰了大半小時來到浴場,看見門口掛著"Men's Only" 的字樣心想"不是吧?! " 到售票處查問,居然星期一只開放給男仕,職員叫我明天再來,天啊!兜兜轉轉得個吉?我什麼心情都沒有了。
Finally more than half an hour mess up, I arrived at the entrance of the bath. There is a sign at the door saying "Men's Only". I was like..."no way..." The staff at the cashier told me Monday is for Men. I can come back tomorrow. OMG. Seriously? After the whole messing with the transportation system, I cannot go for the bath? It made me feeling so depressed.
 
想起之前看過有一個露天博物館Memento Park放著不同的雕像,都是跟1949-1989年匈牙利共產黨時期有關的人物雕像。今天天氣不錯,可以去走走。博物館不在市中心,需在某地鐵線尾站轉巴士坐大約三十分鐘才到,經過早上浴場一役,我一度想放棄到博物館的念頭。
I remember I read something like an open-air museum Memento Park. Different human sculptures will be placed and all are related to the Hungary's Communist party.
 
博物館象徵式收取入場費,地方不大,很快便逛完,加上太陽很猛我也不想久留,衝衝拍幾張照便離開了。
The museum charged me the entrance fee which is not a big amount. The place is not big which you finsihed walking quickly. With the sunshine, I don't want to stay too long. That's why I had taken a few photos and wanna leave asap.


 




 
 
回到市區再到中央市場找點食的,來了匈牙利都沒有吃過Langos,臨走前一定要品嚐,否則怎算來過匈牙利!傳統Langos都是鹹的,但現在已經有甜的Langos和不同口味吸引遊客。
Back to the Central Market for food, it is time to try Langos as it is Hungarian tradition. How can you tell if you are in Hungary without Langos? Traditional Langos are salty. But now there are different Langos to cather to Hong Kong people and attract the tourists.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment