住Hostel dorm雖然平,但壞處是每人作息時間不一,當你已經熟睡,其他人便從外面回來,而且多數已經喝醉了,必定會發出笑聲洗澡沖廁聲開門關門聲開燈關燈聲把你從夢中叫醒。然後早上有人離開,除了鬧鐘聲,更有一輪膠袋聲拉鏈聲涮口聲再把你叫醒。
It is cheap staying in dorm of the hostel. However there is downside as well. The other guests would have different schedule than yours. When you fell asleep, they just came back and mostly a bit drunk. As a result, they would make some noise from giggle, shower, flushing toilet, open/ close the door or on/off the light, then you will be waken up. In the morning, it is always someone has to catch the early flight/ train/ bus or whatever. You will be waken up by the alarm then some noise from plastic bags or zipped up the suitcase.
今天會先在Pula舊城區遊覽,下午到離30分鐘車程的Rovinj走走。Rovinj是Canon 500D 廣告拍攝地點,也是沿海小鎮,廣告播出後成為中港台熱門遊覽景點,人人都帶著期待心情感受當地人的熱情。
I will walk around the old town of Pula first. Then I will head to Rovinj in the afternoon which is 30 minutes bus ride from Pula. Rovinj is the city shooting the Canon 500D advertisment. It is also a costal city. After launching the advertisment, it became the hotspot for tourists from HK/China and Taiwan. Everyone looks forward to feel how passionate the locals are.
雖然我覺得Pula商業化,但也不否認那舊城區的城門、城牆和四周的石壁很吸引我,這些都是值得遊覽細味的。因為Pula的位置在全國的最西北位置,從那裡再到其他城市很費時,所以如果你留在克羅地時間充裕,不妨到此一遊。
Even I found Pula became commercial, I cannot deny the old town, the Triumphal Arch of Sergius and the stony wall & ground really my taste. It is still recommended to visit only if you have enough time in Croatia because it is time consuming to get there and leave to other cities.
![]() |
| The Triumphal Arch of Sergius |
![]() |
| 雖然這鬥獸場不及羅馬鬥獸場宏偉,但這裡有無敵地中海背景襯托,是你不能在羅馬看到的。 Althoug the Arena is not that impressive than the one in Rome, it has the superb background which you cannot find in Rome, the Meditterranean Sea. |
![]() |
| 明顯地遊客比羅馬的小很多。 Obviously, it is less packed than that in Rome. |
我嘗試請兩位路人幫我在Temple of Augustus前拍照,但沒有一張是我想要的效果。最後也放棄了。
I tried to ask two people to take a picture for me in front of the Temple of Augustus. However, none of them could do the effect I prefer. That's why I gave up asking.
滿心以為往Rovinj的巴士會走海邊,但只有乾涸草原的景色,只能遠看海洋。車費50.5 kuna (ard hkd62.3)
I was expecting that the bus will go along the seaside to Rovinj, but it was going all the way with the dried grassland. I can only see the sea far away. Fare 50.5 kuna (ard hkd62.3)
到達Rovinj看到更多只穿泳裝的遊人,有更濃厚的渡假氣氛。
I saw more tourists wearing only swimming gear in Rovinj. The holiday mood is very strong.
小鎮街道九曲十三彎,十分容易迷路,可能因為這樣,四周的房屋都油上不同顏色以作記認,也成為這裡的特色。
The streets in the town are very narrow and like a maze. It is easy to get lost. Maybe it is the reason why the houses are all coloured for easy recognize. It became the feature here.
![]() |
| 沒有帶泳衣,只能做觀眾 No swimming gear. I can only be audience. |
另一種特色是居民都會把衣服架在室外吊著的繩上,看衣服便知道這戶有否經營民宿,因為你會見到全是白色被單。
Another feature is the locals will hang the laundry on the rope ouside. You can distinguish if that flat is a hostel or not if you see only white bed sheets.
在沿海城市當然要試一下海鮮,本想點魷魚但怕一個人吃不了,結果點了青口。雖然細隻,但口感不錯,味道清甜。上菜前侍應會為你繫上別緻餐巾,還會問你是那裡人,說幾句你的語言去討你歡喜,我說我是香港人,結果整頓飯我被叫作"China"。
Seafood is a must do in coastal city. I wanted to have squid but I was afraid I cannot finish it on my own. So I order the mussels. Although they are small, it is sweet and fresh and the texture is good. Before serving the food, the waiter will help you tight up the delicated napkin and asked where you from. Then they would speak some words in your language to impress you. I told them I am from Hong Kong. They addressed me "China" for the rest of the meal.
飯後繼續在舊城區走走,我十分喜歡Rovinj這個地方,早知應該在這裡住一夜,看一看早午晚的分別。我最後也因為己買了回程巴士票,未能看日出便要離開,十分可惜。
After the meal, I kept exploring the old town. I really love Rovinj and I should have stayed here overnight, so that I could see the difference of morning, afternoon and night time. Since I already got my return bus ticket, I cannot wait for the sunset. It is really a pity.
當我回到Hostel, 我被下面看到的嚇了一跳。
When I got back to the dorm, I was surprise to see the below.
被賊入屋嗎? Robbery?



































No comments:
Post a Comment