今天下午會離開克羅地亞前往意大利羅馬,上午看看尚未被遊客攻陷的舊城區然後到城牆外的海邊游泳。
I left Croatia to Rome, Italy in the afternoon. In the morning, I walked around the town before the tourists marching in and also swam at the seaside outside the city wall.
這裡上午不會有陽光,所以不怕被太陽再曬黑。但上水下水必定要小心,因為地上很多青苔和蠔殼容易滑倒和界傷腳板,加上沒有設置恰當的上水位置容易被石擦傷,所以我多留在水裡減少上水和下水的次數避免發生意外。
It was not sunny here in the morning, so I was not afraid to get suntanned this time. However I have to be careful to get in and out of the water because the rocks are covered by moss and oyster shells. The surface is slippery and I have to watch out not to be hurt by the oyster shells. Besides, you cannot find proper location and facility to get out of the water, you may get scratched by the stone. Therefore, I stayed longer time in the water and avoid getting in and out the minimize the chance of accident.
約12時我便到餐廳吃午飯,我點了燒魷魚(65 kuna),食物美味令心情也變好。吃飽回hostel拿回背包吃著雪糕(10 kuna)上路,背著大背包在正午陽光燦爛的時間走上長樓梯,結果是汗流浹背,氣喘如牛,但更上一層樓卻清楚看到Dubrovnik和亞德里亞海。
I had a nice lunch at 12noon in a restaurant. I ordered a grill squid (65 kuna) and the tasty food made me feel happy. I grabbed my backpack at the hostel and headed to the airport with an ice-cream (10 kuna). Carrying the backpack and walking up a long stair under the sun is not a fun thing because you will get all wet and sweat a lot. But you could see clearer Dubrovnik and the Adriatic Sea.
機場巴士站在吊車站旁邊,車程(35 kuna, 最後我還剩下5 kuna以作紀念)約30分鐘,沿山路走高高低低,右邊能飽覽亞德里亞海海景。
The shuttle bus stop is next to the cable car station, the ride takes 30 minutes ( bus fare 35 kuna, finally 5 kuna left as souvenir) along the hill going up and down, on our right we could see the view of the Adriatic Sea.
Dubrovnik機場不大,櫃檯只有三四個,只提供15分鐘wifi,結果我等了45分鐘才能check-in。飛機是由羅馬過來,因在羅馬出了意外,所以導致遲了1小時才能起飛,我們順利登機,到達意大利已經8pm。
The airport of Dubrovnik is not big. There is 3 to 4 check in counter and only 15 minutes free wifi. I finally waited for 45 minutes to check-in. The flight flew from Rome, but there was accident there so it delayed for an hour to depart. When we were finally on board and arrived Italy, it was already 8pm.
比預期時間遲到達,在克羅地亞又沒法通知我的沙發主,令我焦急起來。我又沒有收到沙發主的回音,深怕他以為我no show,造成壞印象。坐火車前往沙發主家,身邊坐了一個意大利俊男,心情立刻放輕鬆,哈哈!我愛意大利!!
I arrived later than scheduled and I cannot inform my host when I was Croatia which made me anxious. Meanwhile, I did not receive any news from my host, I was afraid he thought I will be no show leaving a bad impression.Getting on the train to his place, a handsome Italian sit next to me made me felt so good and relax. haha. I love Italy!!
10pm終於到了沙發主Piero家,他和幾位室友共住,其中一位來自羅馬尼亞的室友Alexander同時也host了一位俄羅斯沙發客Elena,我們來自五湖四海共聚一堂談天說地,漫漫長夜當然不小得邊摸酒杯底邊聊天,我一不小心又喝多了。Elena給我們示範一種特別的伏特加,她先燒一燒玻璃杯,說酒會散發一種香氣,叫我嗅一嗅,但我在醉意影響下嘴唇輕碰了杯邊一下,杯邊被燒熱了,本能反應我立刻頭向後傾,力度太大我後腦撞向牆立即倒在地上,頭部維持著數不鐘劇痛在地上動彈不得。最後他們給我拿冰敷還把我送到床上休息,我整晚都感到劇痛,在痛苦之下睡著了。
I finally arrived Piero's place at 10pm. He lives with several housemates. One of them is from Romania called Alexander and he hosted another Russian surfer Elena as well. We gathered together to drink and chat. I was getting drunk again. Elena shown us a particular Vodka which it will release an aroma after burning. She slightly burnt the glass and asked me to smell it. Because of unconsciousness, my lip touched the edge of the glass. My lip hurt and I leaned back immediately, as a result, my back of the head hit on the wall really hard and I fell on the ground. My head was remained in pain for several minutes and I cannot move. They put a ice pack behind my head and took me to the bed to rest. My head hurt the whole night and I fell asleep with great pain.














No comments:
Post a Comment