早上十分驚險,差點未能上火車。事緣我為求方便把明信片和火車票一同夾於日記本裡,有一刻想過拿出明信片時火車票會不會湊巧地也一同掉出來,但想想我已有心理準備,應該不會發生。就在我等待火車期間,想拿出火車票發現居然不見了。我立刻緊張起來,回想最有機會是寄名信片時掉了出來。我沿路走一次留心地下有沒有我的火車票,居然被我在郵筒旁邊尋回,原封不動絲毫無缺在地上。
It happened to be so excited in the morning because I almost can't take the train. I put my postcards and the train ticket inside my diary for convenience. For one second I thought the ticket will drop down when I take out the postcards. However, since I expected it would happen, I do not think it would actually happen. When I was waiting for the train, I searched for my ticket but there was nothing. I started being panic and thought it has a high chance happened when I posted my postcards. I followed my way back and checked carefully if my ticket was somewhere. I finally found it next to the mail box. It seemed noone has ever touch or move it.
跟Luka 認識緣於臉書Hitchhike 群組,結集世界各地的hitchhikers 及hitchhike路線分享。他是克羅地亞人, 我們計劃一起由克羅地亞出發, 坐船到意大利南邊一路坐順風車到北邊。可惜我計劃有變, 令到計劃告吹,但既然來到克羅地亞, 也決定一會這位hitchhike達人。
I met Luka via a Hitchhike group in Facebook. It allied the hitchhikers around the world and the sharing of hitchhike route. Luka is Croatian and we planned to leave from Croatia, take the ferry to the South of Italy then start hitchhike all the way to the North. However, my plan changed and we have to call off the plan. As I was already in Croatia, I could meet this experience hitchhiker anyways.
先坐火車由Zagreb出發, 然後中途站Varazdin轉坐只有兩個車箱的鄉村小火車。 突然下起大雨更看到遠方閃電,克羅地亞的天氣真的很不穩定, 因為轉眼間又出太陽了。
First I took the train from Zagreb to Varazdin. Then, I switched to a smaller village train with only 2 carriages . When I was on the train, the weather turned bad with rain and lightening in front. But it was sunny the next minute. The weather in Croatia is very fluctuate and unstable.
我提高警覺準備隨時下車, 每到一個站我都會從窗外看一看站名肯定自已不會坐過站。 經過一個又一個陌生的站名,目的地Ivanec突然出現於眼前。 因為只有我一個乘客,我怕司機誤以為沒有人下車會即刻開動, 毫無準備下,我也沒時間背起背包只好趕快拿起所有物品滾下車, 十分狼狽。
I stayed alert to get off anytime. Everytime when the train stopped, I will have a look over the window for the name of the station to make sure I did not miss my stop. Passing by the unfamiliar stations one by one, my destination Ivanec appeared all of a sudden. Since I was the only passenger and I was afraid the driver thought noone get off and left immediately. I do not carry my backpack properly, and without prepartion I grabbed all the stuff to get off the train.
待我跳下車回過神來,看到面前站著一個年青人,我只看過Luka 的照片,而年青人正是他。雖然是第一次見面, 但莫名其妙地有一份親切感。
I jumped out of the train and started realized there was a young guy in front. I only saw the photo of Luka before, and the young guy was him. Even it is the first time to meet each other, I found a good feeling with him.
Ivanec 真的是一個小鎮,沒有名勝景點, 所以小鎮的人見到我這個黃皮膚黑眼晴都很好奇,Luka 說很快全個鎮的居民都會知道有個亞洲人來了。Luka 家碰巧有親戚到訪沒有空房招待我,但他為我安排了入住他朋友家, 跟他家只是一街之隔,站在窗台可以望到他家陽台。 他朋友去了附近城鎮參加婚宴這幾天都不在家,只有他其他同屋主。
Ivanec is really a small town without any tourist attractions; as a result, people were curious what was I, a tiny girl with yellow skin and black eyes, doing here. Luka said the news of an Asian coming to town will spread out the whole town really soon. Luka has some relatives came for visit, so there was no free room for me. However, he arranged me to stay at his friend's apartment which is only across the street. I can see his balcony at the window. His friend was out town for a wedding and not be home these days, but only some of his flatmates.
簡單跟同屋主打過招呼,Luka 便跟我在小鎮走走。每走一步Luka都在跟街上的人打招呼,全個鎮只有二千人,每一位都是鄰居,每一位都是住在附近的當地人。
To be polite, I greeted the flatmates before heading out to the town for a walk with Luka. Wherever we went, Luka was greeting to the people on the stree. There are about 2000 inhabitants, so everyone is neighbour to each other and everyone lives here.
在Ivanec家家戶戶都有自己一塊農地,可以種花種菜十分有機。這裡發生了一件笑料。話說我們經過一間民居,門前種了啤梨樹,Luka說等一下放下背包回來採一些吃。然後他又約了另一位朋友在啤梨樹下等,他拿著膠袋不停採摘樹上啤梨,又叫我吃擺的核可以隨便掉在地上。我首先對私自採摘的行動感到很不安,怕隨時被人喝止,加上要隨地掉垃圾我真的下不了手。我不停四處張望怕被人發現,但Luka跟朋友卻處變不驚。最後離開後我問如果被人發現我們偷啤梨會怎樣?他指那啤梨樹正是他那個朋友,那裡是他家。哈哈,原來我表錯情。
In Ivanec, it is common to see the local has their own field or garden in front of the house. They would grow flower or vegetables which are all organic. Something stupid happened. Luka and I walked pass a house with pear tree in the garden. Luka said we could come and pick some after putting down my backpack. He asked his friend to wait under the pear tree and he kept picking the pears and put them in the plastic bag. Luka said I can just throw the seed anywhere. First, I was feeling scared to pick the pear without asking and was freak out if we were caught. Second, I can't just litter. I looked all around to ensure noone spot us, but Luka and his friend were so calm. When we left, I asked Luka what if we got caught of stealing pears? He said that pear treet was his friend's and that is his house. lol... I was totally wrong at the very first beginning.
晚上Luka帶我到朋友一個酒莊,朋友自家釀製葡萄酒,Luka說克羅地亞特別是Ivanec的水是最純淨最清澈,用以釀酒令味道提升。在滿佈葡萄的葡萄園喝酒,環境清幽,喝多了有需要可除意在田園之間方便,我真的感到天人合一!!
In the evening, Luka brought me to a vineyard of his friend. His friend made his own wine. Luka said the water in Croatia, especially in Ivanec, was the most pure and clear. Therefore the wine tastes better with the water. Drinking wine in the vineyard with nice view, beautiful nature and peeing between the field which made me feel like become part of the nature.









No comments:
Post a Comment