8am已經起床,因為Nenad送Natalija去上班,現在正待業中,所以有時間跟我暢遊Zagreb。有當地人做導遊不用擔心迷路,我可以大安指意跟著Nenad,聽著他解說Zagreb的每一個角落的故事。
I woke up at 8am since Nenad will drive Natalija to work. Nenad is underemploy at the moment, therefore, he is free to show me Zagreb. I felt so great to be around with the local as I do not have to worry about getting lost. What I should do is to follow Nenad and listen to his detail explanation of every corner and the stories behind.
I woke up at 8am since Nenad will drive Natalija to work. Nenad is underemploy at the moment, therefore, he is free to show me Zagreb. I felt so great to be around with the local as I do not have to worry about getting lost. What I should do is to follow Nenad and listen to his detail explanation of every corner and the stories behind.
這是我的早餐,用豬油造的鬆餅,意想不到的好吃。
This is my breakfast. A scone made with pork oil which tastes unexpectedly good.
又上了昨晚看夜景的小山,Zagreb沒有布達佩斯的美景,也沒有如波蘭般的低消費,所以我沒有對Zagreb有什麼期望,只是作到克羅地亞其他城市的一個中轉點。
We walked up to the little mountain we have been last night. You cannot find the nice view of Budapest in Zagreb nor the low living standard as in Poland. I did not have any expectation on Zagreb as it is just a stop over city for me in Croatia.
We walked up to the little mountain we have been last night. You cannot find the nice view of Budapest in Zagreb nor the low living standard as in Poland. I did not have any expectation on Zagreb as it is just a stop over city for me in Croatia.
在小山上看著市中心街道,突然“彭”一聲,我跟其他遊人都嚇了一跳。大家都同時找尋發生什麼事,原來是背後鐘樓的大炮,每到正午十二時都會鳴放禮炮。放炮後鐘樓職員更跟大家揮手,示意剛才是他放炮的。
I overlooked the city on the little mountain. All of a sudden, all the tourists and I was shocked by a "Boom" sound. Everyone was looking around to see what had happened. It was the cannon at the clock tower behind. It fired every noon. The staff who fired waved his hand to us on the tower to let everyone know it was him scared everyone.
I overlooked the city on the little mountain. All of a sudden, all the tourists and I was shocked by a "Boom" sound. Everyone was looking around to see what had happened. It was the cannon at the clock tower behind. It fired every noon. The staff who fired waved his hand to us on the tower to let everyone know it was him scared everyone.
上山時我們走斜坡而上,下山我們選擇了另一條石級而下,Nenad因為膝頭受傷,所以不停重覆受力走得很吃力,我對自己的選擇為他帶來痛苦感到抱歉。但世界上每發生一件事都必定有一個原因,因為我們走罷石級經過一家精品店,我在裡面看到一個鬍鬚型的扣針,圖案跟當日Moritz在Bratislava送給我的心型扣針是相同的,我立即萌生購買的衝動。Nenad見我猶豫不決,便跟我說“If he will be the father of your kids in the future, it doesn’t matter how expensive it is.” [如果他將會是你小朋友的爸爸,有多貴都沒關係。] 其實這個扣針不是很貴,不會負擔不起,加上Nenad一席話我最後都買了,希望可以給Moritz一個驚喜。
We walked up the slope to get on the hill. But we chose the stair down to the bottom. However I felt so bad to Nenad cos his knees were hurt and to step down was a pain to him. I always believed everything happened because of a specific reason. After the tough stair, we passed a boutique selling delicated gifts. I found a mustache pin with the same polka dot pattern as the heart Moritz bought in Bratislava. I really wanted to buy it to Moritz but still hesitating. Nenad noticed that and said "If he will be the father of your kids in the future, it doesn’t matter how expensive it is.” To be honest, the pin is not expensive and it is really affordable. With the words Nenad said, I bought it and hopefully Moritz would be surprised.
之後在植物園跟Nenad談起關於Couchsurfing的事,當初我看到他的自我介紹時,被他列出的所有規定嚇怕,他說他家不是酒店或免費士多、他不是沙發客的僕人、沙發客要自律等等的規條,我有見過類似的介紹,但他用字十分強硬到位嚴肅,令我感到有點怯。他說這一切是因為他遇過一個爛沙發客,她是南非人,離家居於美國,但近年透過沙發網建立不同帳戶在不同的沙發主家居住,Nenad相信她的目的是在找人跟她結婚借此獲得其他國籍,她在沙發主家白吃白喝,有時還神經病說沙發主要強姦她或顛倒是非,是一個不受歡迎的沙發客,Nenad更被她留下負評。經此一役,他便寫下現在的規條先小人後君子,給沙發客一個警示。
Nenad and I was talking about the Couchsurfing experience in a Botanical garden. When I first read his profile, I was frightened by his rules about his place is not a hotel or free stay, free store, he is not a servant of the surfer, the surfers have to be well behave etc. I have seen something like that, but his wordings are much more strong and serious which made me scare. He explained to me it was because he had a very shitty surfer from South Africa. She lives in the US and travelling around and created different CS accounts to sleep over in various host places. Nenad believed she is looking for someone to marry to have the citizenship. She stayed at the host place for food and sometimes became a psyco saying the host raped her or bullshit something didn't exist. She is not a good guest and she left Nenad a negative comment. After this unpleasant experience, Nenad revised his description to be an asshole to scare the surfers with poor attitude away.
傍晚到Natalija公司接她下班便一起到超市買材料準備晚餐,Nenad說Natalija做的pizza很好吃,我便請她教我,但整個過程都是她自己完成,因為搓麵粉會弄髒手指,她不讓我做;然後把材料放到餅皮上又很簡單,她又迅速完成。我知道其實最終原因是她已經很肚餓,如果我插手只會更晚才可以吃飯。
We drove to pick up Natalija after she finished work and headed to the supermarket for some shopping. Nenad mentioned that Natalija could make good pizza, so I asked her to teach me. However, she made the whole process herself because she doesn't want my hands to get dirty with the flour. She quickly placed all the ingredients on the pastry becasue that was easy and simple. I knew the reason behind was she was hungry. If she let me help her, it took longer before we can eat.
晚上Natalija把生菜鋪在自己雙腳,還加上蜜糖,她說這是家中祖傳秘方專治腳傷,連續以保鮮紙包裹敷數晚,明早蜜糖被吸收,雙腳會鬆弛很多,有助復元。
At night, Natalija placed some letture on her feet and added some honey too. She said it is her family prescription for healing the feet. To wrap the feet up with cling wrap, the honey will be absorbed by the feet and it will feel more released and loose the next morning. It helps to get better.
We drove to pick up Natalija after she finished work and headed to the supermarket for some shopping. Nenad mentioned that Natalija could make good pizza, so I asked her to teach me. However, she made the whole process herself because she doesn't want my hands to get dirty with the flour. She quickly placed all the ingredients on the pastry becasue that was easy and simple. I knew the reason behind was she was hungry. If she let me help her, it took longer before we can eat.
晚上Natalija把生菜鋪在自己雙腳,還加上蜜糖,她說這是家中祖傳秘方專治腳傷,連續以保鮮紙包裹敷數晚,明早蜜糖被吸收,雙腳會鬆弛很多,有助復元。
At night, Natalija placed some letture on her feet and added some honey too. She said it is her family prescription for healing the feet. To wrap the feet up with cling wrap, the honey will be absorbed by the feet and it will feel more released and loose the next morning. It helps to get better.











No comments:
Post a Comment