興奮得睡不著,6:30am 出發到車站等Moritz。遠處已經見他站著一旁,我飛奔撲向他,偷襲失敗,他轉身抱著我,然後大家都傻笑起來,我不是造夢,Moritz真是來了克羅地亞。
I was so excited and woke up early, then headed to the bus station at 6:30am to pick up Moritz. I spotted him far away standing at the bus stop waiting for me. I ran toward him and decided to attack him. However, I failed because he saw me and turned to hug me back. We both laughed about that. I was not dreaming, Moritz was in Croatia.
又再見面一同在異地遊歷,但他應該想不到我很快會去慕尼黑。問到他為什麼會突然閃電式到訪Zadar, 他說早在我前天告訴他我因住宿問題不開心,感到很焦慮時,他已有來克羅地亞的打算,而我突然鬧情緒使他進一步肯定應該前來。
We met again and explored a new country together, but he did not know I will surprise him in Munich very soon. I asked him why did he come to Zadar. He said that before I told him I was unhappy about the accommodation issue, he planned to come to Croatia already. Since I was frustrated, he assured he has to come.
前往舊城區找吃早餐的餐廳,時間尚早難得感受到街道一片人煙稀少獨有的寧靜。走了一圈,大部份餐廳都只提供咖啡,沒有all day breakfast, 只好隨便選一家坐下。 Moritz點了克羅地亞式麥片,材料有燕麥、生果和一粒粒帶鹹味的"麵包", 這是克羅地亞特色,但不合我們的口味。
We went to the old town for breakfast. It was still early and the town was peaceful. Wandered around for anything special, but most of the restaurants provided only coffee, not all day breakfast. Therefore we simply picked a random one. Moritz ordered a cereals in Croatian style. It included oatmeal, fruits and pieces of salty "bread". That is the Croatian signature food which is not our taste.
由於由一人變兩人,我們決定住民宿不住hostel。在舊城區有很多民宿選擇,大家看到貼有一個藍色背景一張床加幾粒星星的標誌便表示樓上有民宿,但有時屋主不是住在那裡,要先打電話聯絡才可進入看單位,這時可請城區的代理幫忙聯絡。我們先找了一家,地方不錯,350 kuna, 但沒有廚房提供,暫不考慮。繼續走走,誤打誤撞找到一家頂樓的民宿,只需300kuna 還可使用廚房,我們都很滿意,付款後立即回hostel 取回背包入住。
Since we have two of us, we decided to stay in home-stay rather than in hostel. There are many home-stay in old town, you can distinguish them by a sign with a blue background with a bed and a few stars. If you see that sign, it means the building has accommodations. Sometimes the owner is not at home, you can ask the agency to make a call to the owner so that you could have a visit of the flat/ room. We visited the first one which is nice, 350 kuna but no kitchen included. So we kept looking for a better option. Then we found one on the top floor by accident. It costs only 300 kuna with kitchen included. It matched all our expectation, so we agreed to pay and move in with all out stuff.
Moritz 提議去附近泳灘游泳,泳灘都是碎石,躺著很不舒服,水底都是石頭,腳又觸不到底,很沒有安全感。這裡還有跳水池,愛玩的年青人都爬到三十米高的跳板躍身跳下來,我在地上看著已經覺得很刺激。
Moritz suggested to go to the beach, the beach is a stone beach rather than a sand beach. It was not comfortable to lay there, while the bottom of the sea is full of stone. My feet cannot touch the ground which made me so uneasy. Besides, there is a diving pool, the youngest kept climbing up to the diving board. They jumped out of that without hesitation which I felt so excited looking from the ground.
由於明天我們會到十六湖國家公園,所以先到超市買點食物待明天帶去野餐,然後便找家餐廳吃晚飯。終於吃到燒魷魚啦!比我想像中還美味,還點了一直想試的燒雜菜和我最愛的青口,可以有人跟你一起分享,所以食物份外味美。
We will visit the Plitvice Lakes tomorrow, so we bought some food for preparation and for picnic. Then we had dinner at a restaurants. Finally I had grilled squid which was really tasty than I expected. We ordered grilled vegetables and my favorite mussels. I believe everything is delicious because someone shared with you.
兩天前還說沒有跟Moritz看過日落,然後在Skype跟他遙距看日落,想不到今天他居然在身邊,一切來得很不真實。
Two days ago I said I did not have sunset with Moritz before, then we had the first one through Skype. I did not think that we could had it in person after two days. It was unbelievable!!









No comments:
Post a Comment