Saturday, 20 December 2014

[歐洲 克羅地亞普拉 Europe Pula Croatia] Day 56 Roma-style in Croatia 羅馬風格的克羅地亞

今天會離開Ivanec小村莊,首要任務是全身而退Luka 家而不被他媽媽發現。計劃他媽媽早上出去買東西時,我便背著背包站在門口,假裝我剛到找Luka去玩,他把我也弄得很緊張,生怕出什麼意外我會被責罰。最後計劃失敗,他媽媽比預定時間早回來,看到我這副陌生臉孔先是有一秒愕然,然後立即帶點責問語氣問Luka我為什麼在這裡,嚇得我不敢正視她。
Today is the day leaving Ivanec. But the first mission was to sneak out of Luka's place without discovered by his mom. The plan was I will stand in front of the main door to pretend just arrived and looked for Luka, when his mom was out for grocery in the morning. Luka freaked me out too by kept repeating the plan and I was worried something would happen if I massed up the plan. End up the plan was screwed up as his mom returned home earlier as scheduled. When she saw me in the house, she has a second of surprised and then became a poker face to ask Luka why was I there? I was so scared and didn't look at her directly.


任務二是跟獨臂叔叔說再見。由我到埗第一天已經跟他打過照面,之後數天都在不同時間遇見他,他總是笑容滿載。他亦是一位傳奇人物,故事變得傳奇也因獨臂說起。年青時叔叔很愛飆車,經常駕著電單車四處走,有天跟朋友賽車,比身邊行走中的火車快就是贏,結果還未分出勝負,叔叔因車速太快,電單車失控出了意外。最後電單車沒了右手手臂也沒了。時隔數十載,在叔叔臉上看不出一絲悲哀,可能已經習慣了與左臂長期為伴。他現在日常生活都不受影響,能單手繫上鞋帶更能單手駕單車,還有數之不盡的情史,真的世事難料。最後叔叔送了我一件Ivanec Tennis Court 的Tshirt 為紀念,網球場是他工作的地方,我這幾天沒事幹都會在這球場附近的迷你遊樂場玩鞦韆和蹺蹺板,其實簡單真是最美好。
Mission two was to say goodbye to the One-arm man. Since the first day I arrived, I always came across him on the street a few times a day. He always looks so cheerful. Besides, he is a really dramatic person with good stories to share. He is a legend and the legend began because of the single arm. When he was young, he loves to have car race and drove his motor cycle all around. One day he had a race with some friends to be faster than the train, the faster one will be the winner. There was no winner of the race as one-arm man drove too fast and had a car accident. His motor cycle was gone, so as his right arm. The accident happened already 30 years ago. I cannot find any sorrow or sadness on his face, perhaps he has been used to the life with the left hand only. His daily life is the same as that of normal person. He can ride the bicycle with one hand and also tight up the shoelaces. Last but not least, he has many love stories too. Luka said he has a wife but he is a playboy in town. Everything is unpredictable. Lastly, he gave me a Tennis Court T-shirt for souvenir. He worked in the tennis court. These days when I felt bored, I will come here as there is a mini playground with swing and seesaw. I am happy to stay and have fun. Actaully, simple is always the best.

身上克羅地亞貨幣Kuna 所剩無幾,用了255 Kuna (ard HKD315)買巴士票到Pula, 只剩下50 Kuna (ard HKD61) ,克羅地亞物價真的高得很驚人,人均收入低但物價高,難以想像如何維持生活。但巴士票那麼昂貴也有道理,因為7小時車程行走了無數高速和隧道,否則一定不只6-7小時。
I do not have much Kuna left, only 50 Kuna (ard HKD61), after getting the bus ticket to Pula for 255 Kuna(ard HKD315). The living standard in Croatia is quite high whlie the average salary is very low. I wonder how the local could support themselves. However, the bus fare was so expensive because the 7-hours ride goes through several highways and tunnel which saved a lot of time. Otherwise, it would be more than 6-7 hours.

旅程不知不覺已踏入第三個月,我的襪基乎都因走太多路而穿破了,幸好天氣開始熱,我會多穿拖鞋涼鞋上路,不成問題。
It was already the 3rd month of my journey. My socks were mostly broken because of too many walking. Luckily the weather became hot and I would wear more slipper on my way. It is not a big problem.

到達Pula 已經是晚上7時,Google說車站到hostel 走路10 分鐘,但最後我用了30 分鐘才找到那hostel 隱蔽的入口。
It was already 7pm when I arrived Pula. Google told me the distance between hostel and the bus station is 10 minutes walk. But I spent 30 minutes to find out the hidden entrance of the hostel.

放下行李趕緊到外面走走,吸引我到訪Pula 的原因是羅馬鬥獸場,因為Pula 跟意大利威尼斯只是一海之隔,所以遺留了很多羅馬式建築。最方便就是坐船,約3-4小時便到達,所以假期很多意大利人來渡假,因為克國物價雖然貴但仍比意大利低。
I went out to wander around after loaded off my backpack. The reason I was in Pula is because of the Colosseum here. Since Venice is just across the ocean of Pula, there are many Roman architecture remains. The mosts convenience way to get in between by ship. It takes only 3-4 hours only. As a result, there are many Italian come for holiday. Even the living standard of Croatia is hign, it is still lower than that in Italy.
普拉地標  Pula Landmark
普拉是沿海城市。Pula is a coastal city.
可惜我夢寐以求想到訪的Pula 只是一個變得touristic 的城市,借羅馬鬥獸場把整個城市炒熱,令大量遊客峰湧而來,一切變得很商業化。但後期發現意大利羅馬更商業化,令我想起Ivanec是多麼純樸,除了Luka 那朋友。
However, the city, Pula, I yearn to visit is another touristic city. It used the Colosseum as a gimmick and hit attraction to turn the city into a must visit in Croatia. Eventually it attracted many tourists to visit and also made the city be commercial. Later I found that Rome is much more commercial than here. It made me miss the percious time in Ivanec. It is so pure except the friend of Luka.
 
 
克羅地亞雨傘運動 Croatian Umbrella Resolution
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment