Spy Station位於柏林郊外的Teufelsberg,德文意思是魔鬼山。美軍在冷戰時期在這裡設置監聽站。在1992年之前沒有人能夠進入監聽站範圍。現在已經對外開放,需收取入場費。
Spy Station is located in Teufelsberg which is the suburb in Berlin. Teufelsberg means Devil's Mountain in German. The US set up the listening station here during cold war period. No one is allowed to enter the station until 1992. Now it is opened for public for visit ...for money!!
我們跟Panda約好在U-Bahn等然後一起步行上山。等待期間,Moritz又坐在椅子上。原來他由昨天開始每當走路或站立時,腹部會感到疼痛,所以有機會他就會坐下休息。由於我們需要走40分鐘才到山頂,我擔心他能否捱得著。
We scheduled to meet Panda at the U-Bahn station first, then we will walk to the mountain together. While we were waiting for Panda, Moritz sit on the bench again. He was having pain when he walked and stood since yesterday. This is also the reason why he kept taking rest whenever there is chair. I started worry about him since we are gonna walk for 40 minutes to the top of the mountain. I hope he will be fine.
![]() |
| 綠油油的樹林 Green Forest Grunewald |
![]() |
| 監聽站的大閘 Gate of the Spy Station |
Passing through a lot of trees and going up and up, we finally arrived at the gate of the Spy Station. It was free entry before, people could just sneak in the Station through the fence hole. But now the holes were fixed and all the visitors should join a "tour" to visit the Station. It was 7 Euros for a tour with a creepy guy as your guide. I honestly do not like the guide because he gave us no useful information and seems like a drug addicted. He just urged us to walk through the whole place within an hour. We were not allowed to stay for a minute longer. It was really annoying. The only job he did well was, when the time is up, he walked us out to the exit, make sure we won't stay behind.
The Station is full of graffiti made by invited artists. New painting is made regularly. I found that the outside of the spy station office at the gate had different graffiti than the photos I saw in the internet. I guess it is a marketing strategy to attract visitors to come occasionally.
![]() |
| Moritz因疼痛而坐著休息 Moritz is resting when we are on the top |
![]() |
| 魔鬼山就是在Green Forest 裡 Teufelsberg is located in Green Forest |
![]() |
| 我們會登上最頂的波波 We will walk up to the top of the globe |
![]() |
| 那男人就是所謂導遊 The guy is the so called "guide" |
在監聽站頂層,就是圓球體裡面,這裡很黑不透光。在這裡說話會有迴音,所以跟Moritz 說話時我會壓低聲線。他到頂後身體開始不舒服,我們決定吃過東西便到醫院檢查。明天我們便離開德國到波蘭,去醫院買個安心也是好事。
In the top of the Station which is inside the gigantic globe, it was so dark and the light cant come through. And there is echo around when you talked. I was whispering with Moritz. His stiuation got worser when we arrived at the top, so we decided to go to the hospital for check up after the picnic. To play safe, we should go to the hospital as we will leave Germany to Poland tomorrow.
離開監聽站在附近草地野餐,有麵包、火腿和薯片。相信接下來幾個月我有更多機會野餐,在香港受時間地點限制,沒有很多機會,但在歐洲週末去郊游野餐很平常。
We left the Station and picnicked on the meadow with bread, ham and chips. I guessed I would have more chances to picnic in the coming months. I seldom do it in Hong Kong since the time and location constraints. However, to do it in Europe is a very common activity in weekend.
![]() |
| 野餐地點 Picnic Location |
我記不起什麼時候到達醫院,只知道我們等了很久才跟醫生見面。第一位醫生沒有檢查出什麼問題,建議Moritz約見第二位醫生作詳細檢查,這麼又不知要多等多久。經過商議,Moritz會繼續留下,我們會到外面吃點東西,因為我們都餓了。moritz不在身邊我感到不是味兒。由第一天在柏林起行我們都是在一起,他帶著我們遊走柏林,照顧我們的需要和安排交通,一時間他不在,我們變得六神無主。要Gus&Gilbert跟我們留在醫院感到抱歉。
I did not remember when we arrived at the hospital, but we have been waiting for a long time until the doctor met Moritz. The first doctor didn't check anything wrong with him. So he was suggested to see another one ,may be for another few hours waiting. After a quick discussion, Moritz will stay for the doctor and we will head to the city for food because we were starving. I was feeling so bad when Moritz was not next to me. We all were together since we met the first day in Berlin and Moritz took good care of us, showed us the way and brought us to the transport. All of a sudden, we became a losing puppy without direction. I was so sorry to Gus & Gilbert which made them spending time in the hospital with us.
我們嘗試找一家價錢相宜的餐廳吃晚飯,但基本上沒有一家到我的合理水平。最後到超市買了Pizza 和急凍食物當晚飯。這樣Moritz回來時也可以吃,相信他應該會很肚。
We tried to find a reasonable restaurant for meal, but all of them were very expensive for me. We ended up decided to buy pizza and some frozen food from supermarket. In this way, when Moritz came home, he could eat as he should be hungry already.
當我們在超市時Moritz便來電說現在離開醫院回家,我立刻充滿生氣釋懷,期待在家跟他見面。醫生給他止痛葯,而他也能跟我們繼續旅程。
When we were at the supermarket, Moritz called. He was ready to leave the hospital finally. I was greatly released about the news and looking so forward to see him again in the apartment. Doctor gave him some painkiller and he could continue the trip with us.



















No comments:
Post a Comment