根據預定行程,今天應該是移動日前往小鎮Ivanec 跟網友Luka 見面,但今天是公眾假期火車休息,巴士太貴,所以在Zagreb多留一天,明天才出發。
According to my schedule, I should have head to a small town Ivanec to meet a net friend Luka. However today is public holiday and the train stopped. Bus is too expensive to consider, so I will stay one more day on Zagreb and leave tomorrow.
According to my schedule, I should have head to a small town Ivanec to meet a net friend Luka. However today is public holiday and the train stopped. Bus is too expensive to consider, so I will stay one more day on Zagreb and leave tomorrow.
克羅地亞的沙發主明顯沒有西歐或中歐國家多,加上踏入夏季要找沙發主更不是易事,眼見時間無多仍沒有著落開始急起來,心情更沉重。
Obviously the number of hosts in Croatia are not as many as those in Western or Central Europe. Besides, it is summer which is way harder to find any free couch. Time was running out but I still didn't have any feedback, I became anxious and moody.
同時也開始計劃出發到慕尼黑的日子,從那裡出發和坐甚麼交通公具?目前為此還有克羅地亞大部份熱門城市、波斯尼亞薩拉熱窩Sarajevo、黑山和意大利未遊覽,但我也想快點回到慕尼黑跟Moritz見面,時間不夠要作出取捨。
Meanwhile, I started to think about the date arriving Munich, from where and by what mean? I still wanted to go to the popular cities in Croatia, Sarajevo in Bosnia, Montenegro and Italy. However I also wanted to meet Moritz earlier in Munich. Everyone has 24 hours only, you always have to make a choice.
經過反覆查詢廉航由克羅地亞Dubrovnik往慕尼黑或意大利各城市往慕尼黑的票價,我開始對大方向有頭緒。雖然行程中坐飛機沒有在預算之内,但耳邊又響起Nenad 昨天說"If he will be the father of your kids in the future, it doesn’t matter how expensive it is.” 金錢買到的是時間和舒適,這也是值得的。
After repeatedly searching for the fare of budget airline eg. From Dubrovnik, Croatia to Munich, Germany or from any cities, Italy to Munich, Germany, I was more certain about my itinerary. Although taking flight was not in my plan, money could buy me time and comfort, as Nenad said "If he will be the father of your kids in the future, it doesn’t matter how expensive it is.”. Everything is worth.
下午Nenad 和Natalija 提議到附近人工湖遊覽,之前看過相關資料指這裡分兩個人工湖給遊客游泳和玩不同的水上活動用途。說真的興趣不大,但總好過呆在家無聊沒事幹。
In the afternoon, Nenad and Natalija brought me to the artificial lake nearby. I have read some information about the lake area before. There are two lakes for swimming or water sport. To be honest, I do not have much interest in it, but it is better than getting bored at home.




No comments:
Post a Comment