Thursday, 25 December 2014

[歐洲 克羅地亞 Dubrovnik Europe Dubrovnik Croatia] Day 64 Reality of Dubrovnik 真實的Dubrovnik

早上6時巴士到達Dubrovnik,克羅地亞最後一站。首先要找路到舊城區,看地圖似乎很近,所以決定走路,結果走了一小時。幸好沿途有些風景,才不至於悶著走。
The bus arrived at 6am in Dubrovnik which is my last stop in Croatia. I first have to find the way to the old town. It seems the distance between the bus station and the old town is short, so I chose to be on foot. However, it took me one hour. Luckily, the view was great so that I wasn't feel bored. 









我沒有找到這個城市的沙發主,所以到了舊城區我要先找住宿,但已進入夏季及旅遊旺季,一般都需要400 kuna,這是離開舊城區以外的單人房價錢,真的很貴。最後我在網絡上看到一間舊城區裡的Hostel Dorm的價錢是300 kuna左右,當然以dorm來說不便宜,但這是相對之下較低了,只好硬著頭皮接受,否則我便要露宿沙灘。幸好當晚的4人房,只有我一人,跟單人房沒有分別,令我覺得300 kuna也值得。
I can't find any host in this city, so I have to look for accommodation first. But July is summer peak season, the average rate would be 400 kuna for a single room outside of the old town which is quite expensive. Finally I found a dorm in a hostel located inside the old town which costs 300 kuna. It is still not cheap but is relatively low already. My choice is to accept only. Luckily, I occupied the whole 4-person dorm like a single room that night because no other guest. It made me think the 300 kuna is worth.  

這幾星期遊覽過無數的舊城區,石地磚牆小巷大街都看過不小。但Dubrovnik的舊城區與之前的不同,因為這整個舊城區是被完整城牆包圍著,你走在其中會覺得自己是走進歷史書中,每一個角落每一個轉角都是歷史見證。
I have been to a lots of old town these weeks, and seen lots of stoned ground, bricked wall, main streets and narrow lane. But the old town in Dubrovnik is different from the previous ones because it is all wrapped by the old city wall. When you are walking in the town, you feel like you are crossing the history book. Every corner means evidence of history.









從相片影像中,無可否認Dubrovnik是一個歷史濃厚的城市,有美麗的海岸線和特色的紅色小屋,日落時的畫面更是令人讚不絕口。但如果你能親歷其中,你必定有另一番更深厚的體會,更透徹的感受。
It is undoubted the photos of Dubrovnik shown it is a city with well established history. It has the beautiful coastal line and the signature red-roof houses, the sunset is really awesome as well. But if you could really see everything in person, you would have your own experience and a thoughtful feeling. 
傳說如果你能面向石牆站在這石上脫掉上衣又不跌下來,那在愛情上你便走運。
Legend behind the stone: If you manage to face wall to step on it, keep the balance ,able to take off the shirt and still on it without falling down, the luck of love will follow you.





我走遍舊城區的大街小巷,沒有登上舊城牆,但卻沿城牆邊走了一圈,又到過沿岸的沙灘和海岸線近觀亞德里亞海。Dubrovnik已經是克羅地亞最熱門的旅遊城市,每到上午9時一車又一車的遊客會被送到舊城區遊覽,同時遊輪又差不多時間泊岸,住在城內的遊客又開始活動,所以由這一刻開始整個城區都擠滿了人潮。遊客多便會引申衛生和清潔問題,歐洲的洗手間大多要付款,這樣令許多缺公德的人隨處便溺。我不止一次在一些窄巷聞到小便的味道,還走過橫街時看過到上有大便,外型不像是狗狗的。走在人多的海灘,看到海水佈滿膠袋或食物包裝,還有死魚。這些你會在相片中、旅遊節目中或明信片中看到嗎?
I walked across all streets, alleys in the old town. I did not go up to the city wall, but walked along the wall. Besides, I went to the beach and the coastal line for Adriatic Sea. Dubrovnik has been the popular city for tourist in Croatia. Every day at 9am, loads of tourists was dropped off at the old town for visit. Meanwhile, the cruise arrived and the tourists lived in the old town started their day as well, therefore, the whole town was packed with people. The plenty of tourists caused the problem of worse hygiene. The public toilets in Europe normally charged several cent to a Euro, as a result, people would just foul in the public. It is not only one time the alleys smell bad with urine and there was poo on the ground of the narrow lanes. I can tell those are not from doggies based on the shape. Walking along the beach which was already packed with tourists, you can see the water was full of trash, plastic bags, food packaging and dead fish. Can you see this in the photos, the travelling program or the postcards?





我是一般的遊客,我拍的照片都是展示地方最美的一面,所以我沒有一些以上說過情況的照片引證我所言非虛。但我希望大家有機會遊覽這個城市時,真的可以努力保護舊城區的衛生和自然環境,令每個人離開時都是帶著不捨,而不是逃出生天的感覺。
I am just a normal tourist, my photos are showing the best of a city. Therefore, I can't shown any photo to prove what I have said as above. I just hope everyone who has a chance to visit this city to keep clean and be green for the nature. It could make everyone leaving the city with happiness but not releasing.





晚上的舊城區變得寧靜,因為遊客都走了,遊輪都離開了。我身上只剩下200 kuna,沒能力到餐廳吃晚餐,所以只好在超級市場買材料自己煮,待最後一天把剩下的錢吃大餐。
Since most of the tourists have left the town and the cruises departed, it was pretty quiet in the evening in the old town. I only have 200 kuna with me, I cannot afford to have dinner in the restaurants, so I went to the supermarket to stuff to make dinner. I planed to use all the money left to buy myself a big meal the last day.











No comments:

Post a Comment