Wednesday, 17 December 2014

[歐洲 克羅地亞 Ivanec Europe Ivanec Croatia] Day 54 Hitchhike Succeed x Drug Horror 順利攔車x毒品驚魂

雖然未能跟Luka在意大利hitchhike,  但他說今天可以hitchhike到Varanzdin 。我聽到十分興奮,期待將會發生的旅程。Ivanec 到Varanzdin的車很多,車程約20-30分鐘,因為那是最近的大城鎮,不消10分鐘已經有一對老夫婦停下來,我還來不及拍下我的第一次已經要登車出發。
Although I cannot hitchhike with Luka in Italy, he said we could do a short hitchhike from Ivanec to Varanzdin. I was so excited about it and expected the journey to happen asap. There were lots of cars to Varanzdin from Ivanec, which takes 20-30 minutes, because Varanzdin is the nearest big town. With less than 10 minutes, an old couple stopped and gave us a ride. It happened so fast that I didn't take a picture of my 1st time experience and I have to get into the car to go.


上車後Luka 著我告訴他我的年齡,又說我昨晚承諾如果我們10分鐘攔到車到Varanzdin,  我會告訴他我的年齡。哈哈,酒後胡塗的錯。老夫婦全程用克羅地亞文交談,我唯有當個笑容燦爛的乘客。
When we were on the way, Luka urged me to tell him my age. He reminded me that I promised him last night at the vineyard, if we are able to get a ride within 10 minutes to Varazdin, I will tell him how old I am. lol. It is the fault of alcohol. The old couple talked to Luka in Croatian all the way, I can only be a cheerful passenger.
到達Varanzdin, 遇上表演和小型嘉年華,整個鎮很有生氣。
Arriving at Varanzdin, there was performance and mini-festival made the whole town a great atmosphere.



我們去了游泳池游泳。這裡更衣室和匈牙利浴場一樣是男女共用,雖然有了經驗,但我仍覺得很尷尬。克羅地亞游泳池沒有什麼不同,只是池水特別凍,室内池沒有暖水,室外池更不要妄想有暖水而是比凍水更凍,要有很大勇氣才能下水,下水後得冒著心臟病或肺炎的危機游泳,不消20分鐘我投降上岸躺在沙灘椅曬太陽令身體暖和起來。
We went swimming in the swimming pool. The changing room here, which all gender using the same room, is like the one in Hungary sauna. Although I have experience on it, I still feel embarrassed. The pools in Croatia are similar to that in Hong Kong except the water was really cool and there is no warm water in the indoor pool. The water in the outdoor pool was ever cooler. You will have to be brave to get into the water and take the risk of getting heart attact or pneumonia. I gave up swimming in less than 20 minutes and lied on the bench for sunbathing and kept myself warm.
Luka跟我說他有位很敬重的叔叔住在Varanzdin,他很久沒有探望他,希望可以在離開前到訪。我當然沒有問題啦!Luka隔著大廈對講機說是: 叔叔,是我Luka! 對方立刻開心地回應並打開了門,看到Luka身後還有我,叔叔跟他太太先感到驚訝,但又立刻熱情為我們送上果汁,突然他們的女兒重房間走出來,一家人對我都很好奇,問了我很多問題,難怪Luka這麼喜歡這位叔叔,因為我也很喜歡他一家。
Luka told me he has an uncle, whose he respects so much, living in Varanzdin. Since it was a long while for the last visit, he would like to drop by and say hello to his uncle. I am surely fine with that! Luka spoke to the walkie-talkie of the building "Hello Uncle, its me - Luka!" The other side replied happily and opened the door. His uncle and his wife was surprised to see me after Luka. However, they gave us a glass of juice as warm welcome immediately. Then their daughter walked out from the room. The whole family was so curious about my visit and asked me lots of questions. I totally understand why Luka likes this uncle so much, because I love his family too.

在太陽下山前攔順風車比較容易,但預著星期六加上改路,經過的車明顯小很多,最後差不多15分鐘才有一位叔叔停車。他說不是去Ivanec, 但往同一方向可載我們到中途讓我們下車,就是說我們會再攔第二程車才能回Ivanec。叔叔很健談,拉著Luka 說過不停,可能他對我跟Luka一起感到好奇吧。下車後Luka 說叔叔大談前兩天自己國家隊的表現,還說我長得很漂亮。在香港我這副尊容沒有很大市場,談不上被人認為是漂亮,但總是在旅途中不停有人說我樣子不錯,可能我被香港工作和生活壓力揸得不似人型,只能在輕鬆愉快無拘無束的旅程上找到自已,散發最自然一面!(這樣讚自已,真不要臉!)
It is better to hitchhike back before sunset, however, it was harder because it was Sat with the changing of road. There was not many cars passing the road and it took us almost 15 minutes to get an uncle to stop. Uncle said he was not heading to Ivanec but same direction. He could drop us off somewhere in between which means we will need a second ride to go back to Ivanec. This uncle talked a lot and kept chatting with Luka. It could be because he was wondering why I was with Luka. After we got off his car, Luka told me the uncle was talking about the match a few days ago with the Croatian team in the World Cup. He also said I look beautiful. When I was in Hong Kong, I didn't hear people saying I am pretty. However, whenever I was travelling, I always heard people said I look good. Perhaps the work and the life pressure has knocked me down. I can only be myself when I am travelling with care free and show the best of myself! (sorry for being so arrogant) 
換過地方繼續攔車,站在公路終點舉起magic finger,  期待著下一位好心人停下來。Luka 說見到有幾位鄰居經過,但不是跟父母一起便是客滿沒有停車、有的司機由於方向不同未能幫助只能苦笑以視支持﹑有的司機老遠已經接收到我的微笑,在猶豫要不要停下,但最後也絕塵而去。舉起拇指和送上笑容變得是習慣,沒有期望司機會停下來。當終於攔到車我來不及反應,直至Luka 大叫我才見到剛剛一秒前經過的私家車停在我身後10米。
We switched a location to continue hitchhike, using our magic finger and wait for the next ride with nice driver. Luka said he saw a few neigbour drove by. However, they were either with their parents or car full. Some of the drivers shown a helpless smile because they were not head to the same direction or some of them already spotted us with a nice smile and hesitated to stop, but finally they left. It became routine to raise the magic finger and smile. I did not expect anyone would stop. I didn't realize when magic finally happened. It was until Luka yelled then I saw the car, which passed me a second ago, stopped 10 meters behind me.

回到Ivanec 已經傍晚,在他朋友家坐了一會決定晚上留在家看世界杯。我去了買啤酒,Luka 回家梳洗後跟我會合。拿著啤酒回去,見到迎面有個年青人對著我笑,我除了Luka 根本不認識任何人,所以感到好奇,就在擦身而過那一刻,他。原。來。是。Luka.  因為他刮了鬍子,由一個男人變成了男孩,多了一份稚氣,我完全認不出他,對眼前這個人簡直是陌生,要慢慢適應。
It was in the evening when we back to Ivanec. We rested at his friend place for a while and decided to watch the match tonight. I went out for beer while Luka went back home for shower. When I went back with the beer, I saw a young guy walking toward me with smile. I do not know anyone except Luka, so I was wondering who he is and so curious. At the moment we passed each other, I was surprised HE IS LUKA!!! He shaved all the facial hair to become a boy from a man. He looks to childish and fresh which I totally failed to recognize him. I even felt this guy in front as a stranger; it took me a while to adapt to the new look.
賽事是阿根廷對伊朗,還未完上半場Luka 的朋友從婚宴回來了。他回來後坐在沙發掏出煙絲熟練地捲起香煙,告訴我這不是一般香煙,是大麻,還問我要不要試。想起上次去阿姆斯特丹沒有試過,然後兩年前阿姆斯特丹之行告吹又沒有機會,好奇之下吸了幾口,沒有特別反應,也許要多吃才會有電視廣告中出現的魂遊太空的感覺。他朋友說晚上約了朋友,之後在身上衣物褲袋再掏出更多不同大小的紙球,原來裡面也是大麻。我看著覺得很好奇,他衣著潦倒不像有太多錢能花在這昂貴惡習上,難度克羅地亞的大麻很便宜或是他自己種大麻?那朋友走後Luka跟我說的真相令我嚇得整晚沒睡好,而且感到極度驚慌,巴不很快點離開。
The march was Argentina vs Iran. It wasn't the half of the first session yet, his friend went back home from the wedding. He sit at the sofa, took out some tobacco and roll himself a cigarette. Everything was done smooth and natural. He told me that is not tobacco but weed and asked if I wanna try. Thinking of the last time to Amsterdam didn't have a chance to try and also failed to have my trip to Amsterdam 2 years ago, I accepted to try a bit. I have two sips of the roll but feeling nothing. It was not like the flying in the space feeling as in the TV ads. The friend said he needa meet up some friends at night and then dug out difference sizes of paper-balls from all over his clothes and pockets. These are all weed. I wondered how he could affort this expensive hobby when he does not look rich. Is it because the price of this stuff in Croatia is cheap or he grows his own plant? The friend left and what Luka told me was really made me speechless, sleepless and very scared the whole night and hope to leave this place asap.
原來他朋友是一名小拆家,專門提供這玩意給有需要的人,而他自己也染上惡習,順理成章把自己的嗜好變成職業。在這房子每一個角落都有機會收藏著那玩意,警察也在留意他的一舉一動,等有證據便會作拘捕行動。說到這裡,Luka說其實留在朋友家很危險,萬一警察搜查時我們正在屋裡,那便有機會被捲入案件,加上我剛好吸了兩啖,我真的水洗都不淨。更驚人的是他朋友說要跟我和Luka來3P!!!真的嚇得我心臟病,幸好我聽不懂克羅地亞語,否則一定十分尷尬!
His friend is a distributor of the stuff, he is not the leader but the follower to supply the stuff to people who requested. He himself addicted to it too, so he turned his hobby into career. Every corner in his apartment is possible to find the stuff hid. The police had kept an eye on him and ready to arrest him when there are more evidence. As a result, Luka said it is kind of danger to stay at his place. If the police come and we are at the house, we would be claimed as "involved". Besides, I just had two sips of that thing which mean I will be in trouble and cannot explain I am innocent. The more scary thing is his friend proposed to have threesome with all 3 together. I almost got heart attact and glad I do not understand Coratian. Otherwise, it would be really embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment