Monday, 29 December 2014

[歐洲 德國慕尼黑 Europe Munich Germany] Day 72 END 完滿結束

跟Piero 和Alex 道別便帶著背包離開,前往旅程真正的最後一站慕尼黑,臨行前留下一點謝意給Piero,包括我那雙斷帶的人字拖。有些東西帶走用不著,只好放下。Piero 也送了我一件T-shirt, 是他在巴西旅行時買來給前女友,但最後分手了未能送出,他送給我不是睹物思人,而是一直沒找到身形細小的人轉贈。
I left with my backpacks, after saying goodbye to Piero and Alex, and head to my ultimate destination – Munich. I left Piero some souvenirs, including my broken slipper, to say thanks. You may give up something if you won’t use it even you have it. Piero gave me a T-shirt which he bought in Brazil for his ex. However, he didn’t send it out as before they broke up. He gave it to me not because the T-shirt reminded him his ex, but he cannot find someone tiny fit the T-shirt.

我沒有告訴Moritz 我今天會到Munich, 事前我反覆問他會否出差,我怕我到了但人不在;今天由出發至到達機場我都不停發短訊跟他聯絡,但我一直沒有收到他的回覆,為什麼要這個緊張關頭才失蹤?有了心理準備會吃閉門羹,可能要等他一兩小時。
I did not tell Moritz I came to Munich. I asked him a few times if he had to go for business trip beforehand, I was just afraid he will be out town when I arrived. I tried to reach him that day from Italy to Munich. I texted him several messages, but no feedback from him. Why did he disappear at that moment? I prepared to wait outside the door for one or two hours for him.


從飛機上望到外面,見到連綿不斷的高低山脈,我心差點跳出來和呼吸有困難,因為我知道快到慕尼黑,我十分緊張。一步出飛機,驟降的氣溫和似是熟悉的德文標示告訴真的到了慕尼黑,一兩個小時後便會見到Moritz給他一個驚喜。羅馬和慕尼黑之間有很大的溫差,我的短衫短褲顯得很不合適。
Looking out from the window of on the plane, I saw the continuous ranges. My heartbeat was fast and hardly breathes because I will arrive Munich soon which made me so excited. Once I stepped out of the plane, the rapid decreased of temperature and the so-called familiar Deutsch proved that I was in Munich. I will see Moritz in a couple of hours for the surprised. The temperature between Rome and Munich was so huge which my shorts and T-shirt were not the right attire.

由機場到Moritz家約一小時,中途要在Ostbahnhof轉線,德國的鐵路不像香港兩三分鐘一班那樣頻密,如果不幸錯過了便要等7分鐘以上。而我就是錯過了Ostbahnhof到Moritz家的那輛火車,結果在月台吹風10分鐘,廣東話是“食西北風”。中途不停找wifi連接點,但由機場到上火車到火車月台我都未能接通,我只好放棄,懷著戰戰兢兢的心情準備食閉門羹。
From the airport to Moritz flat took around an hour. I switched line at Ostbahnhof. The frequency of Deutsch Bahn is not as frequent as that in Hongkong.  In Hongkong,  train arrives every 2-3 minutes,  but in Germany,  it could take 7 minutes up for the next one.  And I was the unlucky one who missed the train and waited for 10 minutes under the wind at the platform.  In Cantonese,  we called it "eating the north-west wind". I kept located any wifi signal on my way from the airport to the train and the platform,  but I found no connection. I gave up searching and worried Moritz was not home.

Moritz家離火車站很近,但我還是事先上Google Map看過百遍怎麼走,頻密程序令Google都以為那是我家地址,因為我真的不想有什麼出錯。看見沿途的路跟我在Google Map看的街道一樣,我知道我沒有走相反方向,正一步一步靠近Moritz。最後順利找到他的住所按下門鈴,他之前跟我說過一般不會應門,因為都是推銷的人,所以我不停按他的門鈴譲他不要無視我。
Moritz's place located near to the train station.  I googled the direction ten times a day which Google almost defaulted the address as my home address.  I wanted to make sure I know the way and did not want any mistakes.  I saw the same street and park as on Google map while on my way. It meant I was in the right track toward Moritz,  not went to an opposite direction.  I found his building successfully and rang the doorbell. He told me before that he won't answer the door for ringing once because that salesperson would do.  So I kept ringing the bell for more times to draw his attention. 

我有認真想過用什麼形式出現在他眼前
I seriously thought about how should I show up

1)      Moritz的朋友Mathias有Moritz家鎖匙,我未跟他見過面,但有想過問他借來鎖匙,躲在Moritz家待他下班回來時跳出來嚇他。
1)  Mathias, a friend of Moritz I never met but we heard of each other,   has the key of the flat.  I thought of borrowing the key from him to enter the flat and surprised Moritz when he came home. 
2)      到達Mortiz家門前打電話給他,然後拍門,等他開門時見到我站在門前。
2)  Call Moritz when I arrived at the down and knocked it.  He will see me when he opened up.
3)      借意叫Moritz到coffee shop 或到超市幫我買東西,然後在那裡出現。
3)  Make an excuse to ask Moritz go to any coffee shop or get something for me in supermarket,  and I shown up there.

幻想永遠是無敵的,但結果怎樣?
Imagination could be marvelous.  But what turned out? 

我不停按下門鈴,”咔嚓” 一聲樓下正門終於打開,這意味著Moritz(或有人) 在家。我發現原來我一直不知道Mortiz家在那一層,所以我只好續層看看門口的名牌,地下沒有再上一樓都沒有,終於在轉上二樓時,我看到熟悉的臉孔,Mortiz已經在等著。
I pressed the doorbell for 10 seconds long.  "Click".  The main door opened which meant Moritz or at least someone was home.  I just realized I never know which floor is Moritz's flat.  So I checked every name tag of the flats on each floor.  Ground floor,  No.  First floor,  No.  When I walked up the stairs of second floor,  I saw a familiar face.  Moritz was waiting at the door.

為什麼他臉上沒有一絲驚訝?為什麼他看見我沒有尖叫出來?他是否早已知道是我按門鈴?我遇期見到的表情被他藏在那裡?
Why didn't he look surprised?  Why did't he scream out loud?  Did he kniw it was me rang the doorbell? Where were the expecting reactions?

他說其實都猜到有機會是我,所以當真的看到我從樓梯鑽出頭來他沒有很驚訝,但還是給了他一個驚喜。
He said he guessed it would be me rang the bell, so he was not that surprised when he saw me shown up. However, he still felt happy that I arrived earlier.

======= 完   END ======

這一篇是整個東南歐之旅的最後一篇日記,接下來一個月我都待在慕尼黑跟Moritz一起,每天睡到日上三竿然後想想中午吃什麼,然後有時到圖書館學學德文,再想想晚餐吃什麼,待Mortiz回家一起到超市買材料回家一起做晚飯,飯後間中看看電影聊聊天,過著得悠閒的生活。
This is the last post of the whole Eastern/Southern Europe trip, I stayed in Munich with Moritz for a month. I slept in every day and woke up at noon. My days were like thinking what to eat for lunch, going to the library to study German, thinking about dinner plan, waiting for Moritz to go shopping in the supermarket, preparing dinner together. Some nights we watched movies or chatted with each other. It was an enjoyable time and very relaxing lifestyle.


No comments:

Post a Comment