雖然終於順利出發到Saint Andrew's,但吃過Brunch已經是2時,比昨天還要遲!轉電車又轉巴士終於來到租單車的店,己經是接近4時。單車東主指必須於最遲晚上7時還車,否則後果自負。計一計時間,來回最快需要2小時,我應該還有2小時漫遊小鎮。歐洲租單車和買合我小腳板的鞋情況一樣,很難找到合適。最後我只能選小孩單車,車身較矮,但會比較吃力。
Although we finally visit Saint Andrew's on schedule, it was already 2pm after brunch which was even later than yesterday. We switched tram and bus to arrive the bike rental shop, it was almost 4pm. The owner of the bike shop said we have to return the bike by 7pm. Otherwise, we will have to responsible the consequence. It takes at least 2 hours for return ride, and we would still have 2 hours for wandering in the town. To rent a bike in Europe is similar to buy a shoes fit my little feet, that is HARD. Finally I have to choose the kids' bike which the frame is smaller but more heavy. So I will have to use more energy for the ride.
回程他們明顯加速了,因為我大部份時間都是自已一個孤獨地前進,間中Adam或Örs會停下來等我,跟我說要快點,之後便立刻絕塵而去。我自問已經努力追,追也沒法追,聽到他們說"快點!"我真的要崩潰,如果Moritz在他會怎樣做會怎樣鼓勵我呢?? 人的確要迫,因為我最後真的在剛好7時回到單車店,但必需換來雙腳殘廢的危機。
開開心心出發,沿多瑙河向郊外進發。兩位男士比較快,我追得有點辛苦。間中他們都會停下來等我,我便順便拍拍照,但很快他們又起步,見狀我便立刻驅車跟上。最後我也顧不了拍照,一心只想盡快到達小鎮,因為這樣我才可以真正休息。
We started our journey happily alone the Danube toward the country side. The two gentlemen rod faster than I did which I was feeling hard to follow. They stopped sometimes for waiting and I could take some pictures at the same time. But they started to ride after a short break and I immediately have to follow. Lastly I didn't take any pictures on the way but just want to arrive the town asap. Because I know to arrive mean to have rest finally.
這裡真的是名副其實的小鎮,因為真的很小。走了一會找家Cafe喝一杯,Adam開始不斷報時,要準時7時之前還車,因為店主收了他的証件作抵押,所以他不得不緊張。我們可算是閃電式到此一遊,因為我們只逗留了大概半小時又得準備回程,離開前買了匈牙利傳統煙囪包,味度不錯。
Saint Andrew's is really a small town, because it is really SMALL. Wandering for a while we settled down at a cafe for a drink. Meanwhile Adam started to report the time to us and reminded us have to return the bike by 7pm. He was a bit tense because the owner retained his ID as pawn. We just paid a very short visit to the town, as it was only around half an hour we have to head back. We bought a chimney cake , hungarian special, before we left. The taste is good.
回程他們明顯加速了,因為我大部份時間都是自已一個孤獨地前進,間中Adam或Örs會停下來等我,跟我說要快點,之後便立刻絕塵而去。我自問已經努力追,追也沒法追,聽到他們說"快點!"我真的要崩潰,如果Moritz在他會怎樣做會怎樣鼓勵我呢?? 人的確要迫,因為我最後真的在剛好7時回到單車店,但必需換來雙腳殘廢的危機。
In the way back, they obviously rod much faster because most of the time I was riding alone. I saw Adam or Örs stopped and waited for me sometimes, and told me to be faster. But then they will left immediatly. I was really freaked out when they asked me to be faster because I already tried my best to ride. I didn't even stop for a rest. If Moritz were here, what would he do to encourage me to be faster?? After all, I admit that forcing pressure is worked because I finally made it back to the shop at 7pm. However, in return my legs could have the risk of broken.

















No comments:
Post a Comment