Mathias問:去見Moritz的父母,你有否感到緊張?
我想想說:沒有。為什麼要緊張?
Mathias asked: Are you excited to meet Moritz's parents?
I thought for a second and said: No. Why should I be nervous?
***現在想想 "Excited" 在中文可解作緊張和興奮,明顯地當時我覺得他是指緊張,可能我潛意識是緊張的。
***The English adjective "Excited" can be translated as "nervous and anxious emotionally" or "feeling overwhelm". I was thinking the former meaning and maybe I was really nervous in subconscious.
我說得這麼輕鬆不是因為我不重視他父母,而是因為我經常從Moritz口中聽說他父母的事情,了解到他們都是很和藹可親的人,Moritz也已經告訴他們我們的關係,他們都對我有一定的認知,我更得知他們跟我一樣期待著這次見面,我的興奮比緊張為多。
I said "No" as nothing was not because I did not respect his parents. I heard a lot about his parents from Moritz and I knew that they are very nice German. His parents also knew about our relationship as Moritz has informed them. They also knew something about me and we all looked forward to meet each other. I was more like looking forward to meet than afraid to meet.
![]() |
| Moritz老家 Moritz Home |
![]() |
| 好像童話故事中的糖果屋 Its like the candy house in the fairy tale |
我還記得我們踏進大屋時,他父母已經在廳坐著等待,聽到我們的聲音立刻走出來歡迎。他媽媽Annette看見我給我一個熱情的擁抱,並居然能喊出我的名字,這倒令我很驚訝,沒想過她會記住我的名字。然後Annette身邊有另一位身形高大,臉帶微笑的男人,他就是Moritz的爸爸Dieter。然後緊接歡迎我們的是一隻黑卒卒都洛威拿,牠是Rumses,牠圍著我和Mortiz的腳在團團轉。Annette說Rumese知道我這個陌生人是Moritz的人,所以歡迎我。狗狗真的有靈性!!
I still remember when we stepped inside the house. His parents were at the living room. They came and welcomed us when they heard us. His mother Annette gave me a warm hug when she saw me and she said my name which surprised me. I never thought she would remember my name. Then a tall gentleman with smile stood next to Annette. He is father of Moritz, Dieter. After that it was a dark black Rottweiler, Rumses. Rumses shaked the tail to us and circulated around the feet of Moritz and I. Annette said Rumese knew I, as a stranger, belong to Moritz and giving me a welcome. Dog are really spiritual.
![]() |
| Rumses |
雖然是第一次正式跟Dieter和Annette見面,我己經覺得他們很親切,也許是因為Moritz經常跟我們說起彼此的事情,所以當見面時大家已經有了認識。他們都能說英語,所以溝通不是問題,反倒是Dieter比較有趣,可能受腦退化影響,他只記住我能說德文,所以經常跟我說德文不是英文。但事實是我只能說有限的德文,哈哈,所以他跟我說德文時,我努力留心地聽,但都是聽不懂,便會瞪起眼睛望著Moritz求救。
Although it was the first time meeting Dieter and Annette, I found them so familiar already. It could be because of Moritz. He told both side about each other before we met, so when we actually met each other we have the basic understanding already. His parents speak English, therefore there was no problem for communication. Instead Dieter was quite interesting. It may be the consequence of Demantia, he remembered only "I could speak german.". Therefore he talked to me in german most of the time instead of English. The truth was I can only speak little german...lol.. so when he spoke german to me and I tried hard to listen but failed to understand. I will looked at Moritz with the eyes open wide as a signal for help.



No comments:
Post a Comment