Tuesday, 30 September 2014

[韓國首爾 Seoul, Korea] Day 8 Words with sincere is better than sweet talk 真心說話比甜言蜜語更動聽

「Trianne,鎖匙給你!」Jason把我喚醒,在上班前留下鎖匙。整間屋只有我一個,Dos整晚也沒有回來,其餘兩個沙發客也不見蹤影。我嘗試回想昨晚發生的一切,是自己爬上床的上層嗎?我們不停喝至通宵達旦,直到不醒人事。就是說我昨晚沒有洗澡,上一次洗澡已經是兩天前在韓式汗蒸幕,昨天還出了不小汗又被雨淋濕過,移動雙臂時發出和床墊磨擦的"吱吱"聲,我知道我一定要去洗澡。
“Trianne, here is the key!” I was waken up by my host Jason in the morning. He left me the key and went to work. I was the only one in the house, Dos hasn’t came back the whole night, neither to the other two surfers. I tried to remember what had happened and did I climb up to the top bunk myself. We kept drinking all night long until we all got drunk. It means I didn’t take a shower, the last time was 2 days ago at the Korean Sauna. I sweated a lot yesterday and also got wet because of the rain. When I moved my arm and heard the creeking sound made by rubbing the sleeping mat, I realized I should have a shower before starting my day.

昨天到過遊客資訊中心打算試韓服,但職員說免費穿韓服的活動已經結束。遊客可以到景福宮、明洞或機場試穿拍照,所天今天我便到了明洞打算一嘗韓服滋味。開放時段只限十時半到下午一時,已經有很多人在排隊,最快的預約時間是十二點一刻。大多數都是香港人。我沒有留在中心等待,也許晚一點再回來吧!但我知道當我踏出這個門口,我就不打算再回來,因為我不想接下來的數小時被兩旁只有衣服化妝品的街包圍。
I went to the Tourist info centre yesterday for the Korean traditional dress, but the staff said the free dressing section had been completed. We could only do it in Gyeongbok Palace, Myeongdong or Airport. So that’s why I came to Myeongdong today. The section started at 10:30am till 13:00pm. There are already a long queue waiting and reservation is free at 12:15pm. Most of the people are Hong Kongers. I didn’t wait at the centre but decided to walk around and perhaps coming back later. However, the truth is I knew I will not come back when I stepped out of the entrance. Because I don’t want to be around with fashion shops and cosmetics shop for the next couple of hours.

 


N首爾塔  N Seoul Tower

正苦惱應該去那兒時我抬頭看到首爾塔,我沒有到過而且和這裡很近,就去看看吧!我選擇坐巴士到山頂,車程需要45分鐘比我估計中長。巴士沿南山公園一路向上駛,越來越斜。看見許多老人家在健行。
Thinking of where to go nearby and I saw N Seoul Tower ahead. I didn't visit there before, and actually it is closed to Myeongdong, why don't just have a look? I took the local bus up to the mountain, it took 45 mins which is longer than I expected. The bus went all the way up along Namshan Mountain and got steeper and steeper. Many elderly came here for hike.
 
 


往上多走5分鐘就攻頂啦
Hike up 5 more mins to the top


我在首爾 天氣晴     Seoul View in nice weather


浮雲如幻似真   Floating clouds make a nice day

在山頂已經有許多遊客,大多數也是來自中國內地。當我站在巴士站前查看巴士綫時,有兩名中國女遊客手拖手正步向我的方向前往我身後的涼亭。其中一個女士靠邊走同時把她朋友拉到自己身邊好等大家都能走過。誰不知那女人不單沒有倚向朋友,更把我推開好讓她能向前行。嘩!她腦入水嗎?她以為自己是女皇,可以「遲黎先上岸」嗎?現在我想起這事情還是很憤怒。
There were already many tourists on the mountain and most of them are Mainland Chinese. When I was standing in front of the bus stand to check the bus route, there were two Chinese women holding each others' hands and walked toward my direction to the Pavilion behind me. One of the women walked aside and tried to pull the other to her side as well because I was standing there. I was so surprised the other woman didn't lean to the side but pushed me away so that she could walk straight. What is the problem with her? Does she think she is a queen and she is allowed to push someone away even someone is here already before she arrived? I am still feeling angry whenever I remember this incident.
 


首爾塔售票處   Ticket Office for visit the tower



情人鎖樹   Trees of Love Locks


各式各樣方法鎖住愛情,為愛情寫下咒語
Various way to maintain the relationship, leave a spell on your love


Malimalihon



墮入愛河之椅   Chair for falling in love




 
在首爾塔自我浪漫了一會就到梨花洞壁畫村吸收文藝氣質。這裡是一個有許多壁畫及街頭藝術的地區。由於村是在半山位置,各個壁畫點都散佈在上坡下坡的不同角落。
After a pleasant and romantic solo walk on N Seoul Tower, I went to Ihwa Mural Village. It is an Arts village with lots of wall paintings and street arts. Since it is a uphill village and the paintings are spread all over different corners, you have to walk up and down of the hill to locate them.


Oh Shit...


以為加了"來自星星的" 就好吃嗎??
The blue sign on the left used the famous korean drama to name their fried chicken


四處佈滿藝術品  Arts everywhere
 


猩猩在泡妹    The ape is hooking the girl

 
 


I Got You!!!

 

Lots of Hongkongers visited here

 
 
 

日常生活也融入藝術   Daily life can involve arts

 
 
 
 
 
下圖:::第一眼看到什麼?
Below:::What do you see at the first sight?


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

慢慢走.....slowly.....

要找齊所有就必需向高處走低處跑,所以經過兩小時努力,我雙腳十分酸軟幾乎脫水。最後在咖啡店點了凍檸茶,攤在柔軟的坐位休息了一個小時。
My legs are limp after 2 hours walk and I was nearly dehydrated under the sun. I have to treat myself an iced-tea and rest on a soft-armchair in a cafe for an hour.

花碌碌剪髮鋪   Fancy Faint Salon

雙腳在6時終於願意再起步,前往景褔宮跟朋友相見。一個是去年在釜生認識的韓國夫婦 Jung 和兩個女生(香港和台灣人)。我們一起到藝術館的食堂吃晚飯,我點了冷麵,不是太差,雖然第一次他給我一個既異相又黏在一起麵球。之後他們換我一碗很正常的冷麵。飯後Jung邀請我去探望他太太和剛出生的兒子,我獲邀感到很高興。他兒子因為小病進了醫院,太太更要全天侯在醫院照顧兒子。他們還跟一年前一樣是對甜蜜夫妻,我期待下次再跟他們和長大了的兒子見面。
Getting my ass moving, it was already 6pm. I headed to Gyeongbok Palace to meet a few friends. One of them is the Korean Jung, I met his wife and him last year in Busan, the other two are from Hong Kong and Taiwan. We had a simple dinner at the canteen in the Art Centre. It wasn't bad and I love the cold noodle, although I had a weired sticky noodle ball for the 1st round. They change another bowl of normal cold noodle to me. I was so happy that after the dinner, Jung invited me to meet his wife and his little son. His son was hospitalized because of illness and his wife has to look after him 24 hours at the hospital. They are still a lovely couple like a year ago. I'm so looking forward to meeting them again and meet the grown-up baby one day.

穿衣服父母接力賽
Wearing Clothes Parents Relay


幸福全家福    Sweet Family photo


可愛BB Lovely Boy

晚上我搬離了沙發主Jason家,去另一處投宿。我真的不想離開,當Jason跟我說「如果你喜歡,你可以繼續住在這裡!」我真的感動。友誼比一切來得重要,真心說話比甜言蜜語更動聽。
Tonight I moved out from Jason's place to somewhere else. I actually wanna stay longer and I was touched when Jason said "If you want, you could stay as long as you like." What is better then hearing that and it means you have build up a friendship with someone already.


No comments:

Post a Comment