夢境跟在韓國首爾認識的菲律賓朋友有關。我們都是沙發衝浪(couchsurfing)的梳化客,因同時被同一個梳化主接待而認識。梳化主除了我們還多接待兩位梳化客,所以一共5人共處。感覺像住在青年旅舍一樣熱鬧。
也許是因為這樣加上看了他玩zip-line的照片[文章底]令我做了這個夢。
地點是在旅舍的混合房間,我正躺在「碌架床」的下鋪而他躺在另一張床的下鋪。他拿著一支槍指向我,我頓時感到害怕。為了保護自己,我也從床邊取出一支槍先發制人。我原本只想射向他的手臂,但失準打了他的額頭。雖說他即時暈倒,但我知道他還有知覺。正當我在他身體四圍徘徊並喃喃自語,有幾位不知名人士把我從房間拉走,未有跟我說一句話。我看到他們好像未有看到我朋友的存在。當我再回到房間,朋友已經不在,他的被鋪也已經收拾好,我再沒有看過他了。
The dream is about a Filipino friend who I met in Seoul, Korea. We met through Couchsufing. He was also the guess of my host. My host has two more guests aside from us. So there are 5 people in the house like Im staying in hostel.
Maybe thats the reason why the dream happened in a mixed dorm and also I've seen his zip-line picture. I was sleeping at the bottom on the bunk bed and he was sleeping on the other, also bottom. He took out a gun and pointed to my direction which scared me. I knew that before he shot me, I have to do it first not to get hurt❢ With no idea how, I grabbed a gun next to the bed and shot his arm, unfortunately, I missed it and bullet was on his forehead. He immediately fainted but I was pretty sure he was still alive. I was hovering and grumbling next to his body. All of a sudden, he was awake and shot himself once more on the head to commit suicide. I was totally freaked out. People coming in without saying anything and not seeing anything then dragged me out of the room. His body was gone and his bed was tidied up. I never found him again.

No comments:
Post a Comment