Monday, 8 September 2014

50 days = 1/3 Eastern & Southern Europe

 
I have been thinking for a while how and when should I started writing a reflection on my Europe trip since its now in the middle of the whole journey ( i finally got some free time to be alone and able to start) and there were something memorable, unforgettable and interesting happened on and off. Im just afraid I will miss some details if I dont start it all over, but Im eager to tell you all what amazing thing just happened to me. This is hard.
 
So...I will start by telling the most unexpected thing happened when I was travelling with two friends from HK Gilbert & Angus and a German guy Moritz who I met last December in HK.
First, it has been a long time since i travelled with companion again (well, last time was Busan trip -May 2013, before that was Europe - 2010, those 2-days trip to Mainland China doesnt count) . Would it turned out to be awesome or awful? ;) 4 adults means 4 different individual with own opinion. Answer: Better than awesome❢ It is not only because I was travelling with someone I love, also because my companion supported each other to make the trip graceful~ I especially enjoy the time we cooked and dined together. It felt like home and we were so close to each other all of a sudden. Although somedays we started cooking at 9ish and ate at 10ish ...still its enjoyable. Since we were travelling as a group, we were able to have many group pictures or protraits to lock the special moment. I here especially thanks for my friends they kept taking me pictures, somehow made my solo trip not solo at all. At least when I looked at my album in the future, I will see myself which is not in selfie ^_^. We also have fun taking group selfie and interesting photos. Thanks to the great technology and the phone applications. I will try to upload some when Im back to HK.
 
I chose to travel alone these years because its not easy to find someone who would travel as I do. Sometimes its easier to do it myself, I can plan my own schedule and go wherever I want without discussing with partners, save me the time to wait for the others finished breakfast before starting my day or queue for the shower. Turned out suffering a bad travelling moment. However, this time I believed Im lucky to have great partners and changed my perspective over travel with friends. Travel with friends could be awesome if you chose the right partners with right destination. Its is also good to share their point of view over the same issue which would inspired you. Of cos travelling with friends mean they are supposed to share the workload about finding transport, planning route, digging out the beautiful of a city, taking care of each others...etc which somehow leave yourself some free time to be able to manage some personal business.
 
I would say Im just lucky through out the days ( someone called me Lucky Bastard) as I was able to stay in the luxuary apartment next to London eyes without paying a penny, meet great hosts and have wonderful time, get to know more about the country cos they shared, have a trip combined with sweet while some bitter and sour make my trip not dull, receive financial support from a friend unconditionally when my ATM debit card was retained in Poland, enjoy the best view with nice weather.
 
Life is unexpected which I already experienced. Im looking forward to my adventure ahead.

 
(Finished on 17.06.2014 @the train from Budapest, Hungary to Zagreb, Croatia)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment