Monday, 29 September 2014

[歐洲 英國倫敦 Europe London Britain] Day 8 Scam by Fat Charlie Chaplin 差利卓別靈騙案

做了一個星期的獨行俠,終於有個伴了。她是俄羅斯女生Alexandra。我總是把俄羅斯女性跟性感金髮、高挑苗條、潔白藍眼、冷酷型格形容詞放在一起。但她原全不同,出現在我眼前的是一個背著鮮紅色日本小學生皮革背包的可愛女生。如果她多加一頂黃色圓頂帽就與幼稚園學生一個模樣。她笑起來樣子甜美,皮膚白裡透紅很健康,加上她額前的劉海和one-lengh的髮型令她看起來很可愛。最重要她沒有我一直錯誤的冷酷看法,事實她是完全相反。
After a week of solo travel, I have someone to accompany. She is Alexandra from Russia. Before I met her, my thought of Russian women are sexy blond, tall and slim, pale skin with blue eyes, and aloof but cool. However, she is different. I saw a cute girl with a sharp red Japanese-school-kid-style leather made backpack. If she wears a round-yellow hat, she becomes a kindergarden kid. She is sweet when she smiles and her skin is pale and healthy. With her tidy fringe and the one length hair style, she looks really adorable. The most stupid stereotype I have is Russian are aloof. She is totally all the way round.



俄羅斯女生  Russian  Alexandra


我們在Paddington Station 見面,這裡也是柏靈頓熊像的車站。我沒有看過哈利波特,所以沒有到King's Cross 站排上一個小時在9 3/4月台拍照。但我小時候可算是柏靈頓熊的粉絲。因為我媽媽說只有我做完家課後才可以看電視,所以我都會第一時間把家課完成不希望錯過每一集柏靈頓熊卡通片。既然到了就不可以錯過跟牠拍照。
We met at Paddington station which the Paddington bear located. I didn’t watch Harry Potter so I didn't line up for an hour to take pictures at Platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross station. However, I was a big fans of Paddington bear when I was a school kid. Because my mom only allowed me to watch TV after I have completed my homework, I always finishded my homework before the cartoon started so that I wouldn't miss any episode. Of cos I have to take a picture with this lovely bear.


柏靈頓熊真乖  A cute Paddington Bear


我們經過在車站附近的一座清真寺打算去逛一逛。女性進入清真寺前必需全身由頭到腳用衣物覆蓋。祈禱室分開男和女兩間,男祈禱室在地下,女的在二樓。當我在二樓女祈禱室門外偷偷窺看時,那些婦女都看著我微笑。我想她們一定在嘲笑我披上頭巾打結的樣子。We passed by a mosque near Paddington and decided to have a visit. Women are required to covered their head and body before entry. The prayer halls are monosexual which the men's is on the ground floor and women's is on the second floor. When I was peeking outside the women prayer hall, the ladies were looking at me and smile. They should be laughing inside their heart as I look funny with my way to tight the towel on my head.


奇裝異服  Weird Attire




男士祈禱室  Prayer Hall for Men




男士止步 Women Only


Alexandra很喜歡吃,即使一個小時前我們才吃了飯,她很快就餓要再找點吃的。她不胖是個瘦小的女生,是每個女生希望有的身型。除了吃,她也喜歡逛街。我們在Portobello 市場逛了幾個小時。她想給爸爸買頂帽子做禮物。有很多店都有賣帽子,但不單標價太貴,而已是中國製造,我們要一頂有質量的帽子。終於在一家店找到蘇格蘭格仔圖案羊毛帽,價錢真的很貴£50 但這是真正蘇格蘭不是內地貨。
Alexandra loves eating because she kept telling me she felt hungry and wanted something to eat even she ate an hour ago. She is not fat but a slim girl. It is a body which girls dream of. Except eating, she likes shopping too. We spent a couple hours wandering in Portobello Market. She would like to buy a hat for her father as a gift. We found lots of shops selling overpriced hats made in China and trying to look for a hat which is really worth of money. Finally we found one shop with kilt pattern and made by wool. It is really pricy around £50 but this is from Sottland not mainland.



Portobello Market

真諷刺  Sarcasm



Portobello Market 大街  Main Street


某衣服連鎖店以古董衣車為裝飾
A fashion shop used antique sewing machines for decoration

然後去了唐人街轉個圈,Alexandra對所有中國食物很有興趣。她還覺得那裡的自助餐很便宜很吸引。哈哈,對我來說,£9換來吃不停的魚香茄子、生炒骨、宮保雞丁、蒜蓉炒菜或高級些清蒸魚腩的確很便宜,但我相信質數不及香港。
We went aound China Town and Alexandra was interested in all kind of Chinese cuisine. She felt the buffet is a really good deal. For me, £9.95 for non-stop refilling Eggplant with salty fish, deep fried pork in sweet and sour sauce, diced chicken with peanuts in spicy sauce, fried vegetable with garlic or even a more expensive steam fish fillet is really cheap but not as good as that in Hong Kong.


自助餐   Buffet Place



蘭桂芳97    LKF Club 97


新朋友   New Friend


基吧   Gay Bar

  我們都覺得今天很盡興直至發生騙案。當我們前往倫敦眼看夜景路途中,在大笨鐘附近遇上了肥版差利卓別靈向我們走近。他面露笑容把手撘著我膞頭向我靠近,我不知道他想做什麼所以問「發生什麼事?」他只說「拍照拍照」。我以為他想跟我拍一張照所以我覺得要表示友好,拍完他又叫Alexandra跟他一起拍。我們都覺得照片拍很得好很漂亮,這時他說「漂亮就好了。每人£5 吧!多謝」我們都很驚訝他居然向我們要錢,我們以為他是在跟遊客攪氣氛呀!我們結果給他£5 ,但是一共£5 。我真的要提高警覺除止類似事情再發生。
It was a wonderful day until a disastrous scam happened to us while we were walking toward London Eyes for night view. We were closed to Big Ben and a fat Charlie Chaplin walked towards us showing a nice smile. He put his hands across my shoulder and leaned himself towards me. I have no idea what he was trying to do and asked "What happened?" He just said "Picture Picture". I was thinking he wanted a picture with me, I should be nice to him. After that he asked Alexandra to take a picture with him. Both Alexandra and I found the pictures were nice and beautiful. He said "It's beautiful. Good. So £5 each, thank you!" We were really shocked about that as we didn't expect he will ask for money. We just thought he wanted to entertain the tourists. We did paid £5, but all together in total. I should have learnt a lesson and be more alert when something happened again.


看看他的肚子!!!他怕別人不知道他在扮差利卓別靈所以穿上了印有差利的T-Shirt!!!
See his belly!!! He's just afraid he's not like the real one so he wears the T-Shirt with Charlie Chaplin!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment