Wednesday, 24 September 2014

[韓國釜山 Busan, Korea] Day 5 Geoje Island 巨濟島

Jay今天傍晚會到伊朗參加會議,所以我要到青年旅社住一晚。我上次到釜山已經聽過Mr. Egg, 住過的人也給予好評。我便決定今天晚上入住南浦的分店。
Jay is flying to Iran for a conference this evening. Therefore I am going to stay in Hostel - Mr. Egg for a night. I knew this hostel last time when I visit Busan. People seem to have a pleasant stay and I am going to stay at the Nampo Mr. Egg.
 


南韓國旗   Korean Flag



南浦洞街雕塑   Sculptures on Nampo Dong




握個手   Let's shake hands


Youngdusan Park Statue

早上把行李寄存在旅社就到龍頭山公園遊覽,釜山塔也在龍頭山公園裡。釜山塔比首爾塔矮100米,我一直都覺得首爾跟釜山都很相似,我也比較喜歡釜山。但釜山永遠被視為二線城市,遊客到韓國也都只去首爾。
I left my backpack at the hostel in the morning and went to Yongdusan Park where the Busan Tower located. Busan Tower is 100 metre lower than Seoul Tower. I always think that Seoul and Busan are really similar, and I love Busan more than Seoul. However, Busan is always labled as the inferior city and tourists all visit Seoul in Korea.
 
 
 
 

遠看時以為整容整過火,看起來為什麼這麼膠和假?
I was thinking the lady has too many plastic surgery which made her face look fake and plastic.

由於時間還很早,沒有太多遊客,特別是中國遊客,一群一群的老人團。我可以來個晨操和隨意拍照不擔心有無謂的人頭。韓國因而韓劇一直被描述為一個浪漫的城市,韓國政府更建設了許多心型藝術品和情人鎖加強浪漫氣氛。
Since it is still very early, there are not many tourists - especially Chinese old men and women arrived. I can have a morning stroll and pictures without people heads. Korea is protrayed as a romantic city because of the Korean drama. To make it more romantic and sweet, Korea government built lots of heart-art and love locks.
 
 
 
 
Amin和我今天會去巨濟島。巨濟島是繼濟洲後韓國第二大島。雖然是一個島,但我們可以坐巴士經過兩坐橋到達,從釜山出發大約一小時。我們在一家本地餐廳吃午餐。嘩!我覺得很好吃,配菜也很多,價錢也很便宜。今天什麼也不做,我已經感到滿足,好的食物永遠能令人快樂和充滿力量。
Amin and I planned to visit Geoje Island today. Geoje Island is the 2nd largest Island after Jeju Island. Although it is an Island, we are able to go there by bus after passing 2 bridges connected to the Islands. It takes around 1 hour from Busan. We had a wonderful lunch at a local restaurant. The food is just amazing, the side dishes are many and the price is reasonable. I am already satisfied today even we do nothing the rest of the day. Food always make you happy and recharge yourself.
 
 
 
一看就知美味   It looks nice and tastes good
 
俘虜收容所P.O.W camp
我們在俘虜收容所P.O.W camp 逗留了幾小時。這裡以前(1951年)是收押南北韓戰役後被俘虜的北韓人和中國共產黨。看著當時俘虜生活照,我就想起德國納粹黨集中營。興幸的是巨濟島的俘虜沒有比任何人折磨或拷打。每一個人都受國際人權法保障,被善待和受到專重,在收容所都是被人道對待。我們發現巨濟島位於南韓的最南邊,對北韓俘虜來說要逃跑有一定的難度,要越過整個南韓又不被發現是很困難的。
We spent the next few hours to visit the P.O.W camp - it means Prisoner-of-War. It used to be the camp to lock the North Korean and Chinese Communists after the Korean War in 1951. Looking at the pictures of captive's life in the camp, it just reminded me the concerntration camps for Nazi Party. However, cative in Geoje camp are more lucky because they will not be tortured by the army or South Korean soldiers, but treated as normal human being with humanity and respect. It is all based on the International Human Rights Law. The interesting thing we discovered is Geoje Island is located at the very South of South Korea which is relatively hard for the North Korean to escape back to their Country. They have to go through the whole South Korean without being found is a very tough work.
 

俘虜沒有私隱  No privacy for captives



 
收容所在山與山之間  The camp is located in between monutains


俘虜都被監察 Captives are under surveillance
 
逃走中..... Escaping....
 
 
 
POW CAMP
Eliminated the Communist
公共地方大小便  Poop in public
 
 
每人都有學習機會  Everyone was given a chance to learn
 
 
 有足夠食物  Enough food allocation
 
廚房  Kitchen
 
 
想起集中營的 Arbeit Macht Frei
Reminds me the concerntration camp said "Arbeit Macht Frei"
巨濟島有一個瀑布,我們有打算去的,但是天氣不太好加上下車後還要走一段路才到瀑布,我們怕之後要摸黑走回來所以決定放棄回釜山。未能遊覽更多巨濟旅遊點真是很可惜,相信如果我們自駕會更方便。
There is a waterfall in Geoje and we would really want to go. But the weather is not good and we still have to walk a distance from the bus station to the waterfall, we just don't want to walk back in the dark after the visit. Therefore we headed back to Busan in the evening. It is a pity we cannot visit a lot in Geoje. It would be better if we have a car.
 
巨濟島有很多山,所以不時要駛上斜路
There are lots of mountains in Geoje Island, so the roads are very steepy
今天是跟Amin最後一天見面。我們都不知道下次見面是什麼時候,因為我應該短期內不會來韓國,他也計劃到美國學業。但我知道我一定會到伊朗探望他,他也會帶我四處遊覽他十分熱愛和一直想念的故鄉。
Today is the last day I will see Amin. We do not know when will be the next time to meet because I can forsee that I won't come to Korea in a short while and he is planning to study in the States. But I am sure I will visit him one day in Iran and he will show me around his nice country which he always wants to go back and miss so much.
 
夢寐以求的韓國餐  My dreamt Korean Cuisine
 

 

回到旅社Checked in,我被安排到一間八人女宿。大部份床也有其他旅客,只有兩張上鋪是可選擇。我隨便選了一張並向房中唯一的西方女生查詢上鋪是否沒有人。她也不太清楚但認為應該沒有問題。我眼見床舖很整潔又沒有個人物件就沒有為意,但奇怪的是床上放著一個Samsung塑膠的東西。我猜是旅社提拱給客人免費充電的服務因為Samsung在韓國是大品牌,又或是上網的Router。他們貼心的服務令我感到窩心。其他房客陸續回來,有台灣人和韓國人。由於我感到疲倦,所以在他們洗澡或分享今天做了什麼時我就睡了。
I went back to the hostel and checked in. I was assigned to a 8-female dorm. I found most of the beds are occupied and there are two empties at the top bunk. I picked one randomly and asked the only western girl in the room if she knew the top bunk is free. She wasn't sure but guessed I could have a try. I also found the bed was tidy and clean without any personal belongings occupied. It is a little bit strange to me because I found a Samsung plastic device on the bed. I believed the hostel provided the guests free charging service because Samsung is a big brand here or it is a router for internet. I am so appreciated their customer-service based service. Guests came back one by one, they are Taiwanese and Korean. Since I was a bit tired, I went to bed while they were still taking turn to shower and sharing what they did for the day.
 
我感到有人爬上我的床而且床在搖動。心想發生什麼事時,突然被人推了一下把我弄醒。看見有個女生半爬半站在我床邊,她說這是她的床並對我睡在她床上感到驚訝。哈哈哈,真的對不起。我趕緊收拾我的東西離開。我整晚也不能入睡,因為害怕又再被人吵醒說我佔據了她的床。加上半夜有人把冷氣關掉,天啊,8個人睡在同一個地方呀!!是不想吸入過量二氧化碳而長眠呀???
I can feel someone is climbing up to my bed and the bed is actually shaking. When I was thinking what was that, someone touched me and tried to wake me up. There is a girl climbing up and standing on the ladder. She said this is her bed and was surprised I was sleeping here. LOL....I was very sorry for that and immediately grabbed my stuff to move. I didn't sleep well the whole night because I was afraid someone will tell me I occupied their bed and for god sake, the air-con was turned off in the middle of the night when there are 8 people sleeping in the same room. Do you wannt die with breathing too much carbon dioxide??
 
Photos of a Temple
 
 
 
 



下回預告::  水浸無家可歸??   
Next:: Homeless because of flooding??

No comments:

Post a Comment