昨天郵差送來了包裹,他不肯定收件人是否正確,本來我也沒有頭緒,但當他說「地址中的數字1字寫成數字7的模樣,難以分辨。」我便知道一定是新屋先生寄來的包裹。郵差臨走前還叮囑我:「下次請你朋友寫清楚一點吧」其實歐洲人寫數字1真的很像數字7,起初我也很不習慣,但仔細看其實有分別的。
由於新屋先生沒有告訴我他寄了東西給我,我懷著欣喜打開包裝盒,先看到是Ritte Sport 白朱古力,然後有一張名信片,加上一隻CD和一本小朋友用的年歷。
朱古力是我最愛的,他上一次也寄朱古力給我,其實香港也能買到,但他千里寄給我的是特別好吃特別甜的。
名信片上寫著「我們還有多少天便再相見」。期待著十一月的來臨。
CD裡的歌是他經常在家播的,我有部份感到熟悉,聽著就如歌在人在。
小朋友年曆是全德文的,他希望我可以多學點德文。
I received a package from postman yesterday. The postman was not sure is the address is right. I did not have any idea who sent the package until the postman said " The number 1 was written like number 7, it is hard to distinguish." I knew it is Mr. New House package. The postman remind me before he left "Please ask your friend to write in clearly next time." Actually European always wrote the number 1 as number 7, I was confused at first. But if you look at it carefully, you found the difference.
Mr. New House did not tell me he sent me a package, I opened it up with surprise. There is a pack of Ritte Sport White Chocolate, a postcard, a CD and a Calendar for kids.
The Chocolate is my favor flavor and brand. Although I can also get it in Hong Kong, it is more tasty and sweet to have the one he sent.
"We will see each other again in xxx days." was written on the postcard. Im looking forward for November.
The songs in the CD are those he used to play at home. I found some are familiar. It seems that we are with each other when listening to the music.
The calendar for kids is in German. He would like me to learn more German.


No comments:
Post a Comment