由香港出發,經阿布札比轉機到倫敦希斯路機場,機程一共8.5小時+3小時中途停留+7小時。其實我出發前很緊張,不停查看機票確認電郵,我不是怕飛機取消或延誤,我是怕自己記錯上飛機的時間和日期。兩年前我買了特惠機票打算聖誕節到阿姆斯特丹過白色聖誕,但因為我一個愚蠢得不能相信的原因,我沒有上飛機。錢浪費了沒關係,最重要是我傷心得要死,而且這次事件經常成為朋友之間的笑話和之後每次出國我都有陰影。
好吧!你們應該有興趣知道那不能相信的原因吧。我記得出發當我懷著輕鬆的心情上班,還特地買了吉野家烏冬做早餐,平時我吃原味燕麥片加水,滿腦子想著白色聖誕多浪漫,在運河邊走著,踏單車去看大風車,晚上去紅燈區見識。然後我在倫敦的朋友告訴我他正前往機場去阿姆斯特丹我才開始疑惑。我還反問他為什麼這麼早去機場,那他便要乾等我一整天?我還跟他說我飛機是今天晚上凌晨。說到這裡,大家應該猜到我誤把凌晨12點起飛的飛機理解成當天晚上出發,就是說我的智障腦袋告訴我22號00:15AM等如我還可以當天(22號)上班後食飽晚飯洗個澡才去機場。但事實是我遲了一天。最後歐洲去不成就去了內地兩天自我安慰。
我這次當然沒有錯過飛機,如果同一個錯誤違犯兩次我真的要毀掉我的護照!!在排隊check-in時留意到一位年青男生,自己一個人什麼都沒帶,只有一個小背包,真的這麼灑脫去流浪嗎?成功登機,找到自己的坐位,中排4人坐,只有一個人坐著,那人正是剛才那男生。
Heading to London Heathrow from Hong Kong via Abu Dhabi, 8.5 hours+3 hours layover+7 hours are needed. I was feeling anxious before departure and kept reviewing my flight booking confirmation. It is not because I’m worried about there is flight cancellation or delay, but I was worrying about I misread the date and time for departure. I bought a promotion ticket to Amsterdam two years ago to have a white Christmas with a friend. However, I wasn’t able to take the flight due to an unbelievable and ridiculous reason. I was very upset, not because of losing the money, but friends of mine kept making fun of my mistake and I was traumatised whenever I’m travelling by plane.
I bet you would like to know more what has happened out of human coursity. The day I was going to take the flight, I went to work and feeling it was a wonderful day. That’s why I went to Yoshinoya - a Japanese Fast Food shop to get a Udo for breakfast. Compared with the oatmeal in original flavor with boil water as my usual 365 breakfast, the Udo is a great way to reward myself. Having the Udo, thinking of having white Christmas, strolling along the canels, cycling to the suburb for the windmill and exploring the Red Light District at night. What a romantic journey! Then my friend who was in London texted me and said he was heading to the airport to Amsterdam. I questioned him why did he left a day earlier as I was still in Hong Kong and gonna take the flight at midnight tonight. He will have to wait for me for an entire day in Amsterdam. Do you realized I just said “midnight tonight”? I believe these two words are not supposed to be used together as contradiction occurred. But, unfortunately, I somehow very stupid and retarded to interpret “flight at 00:15am on 22nd” means midnight tonight. In other words, 22nd 00:15am is like the end of the day to me. Thats why I planned to head to the airport only after finished work in the evening, then head back home for dinner and shower. What a genius!! Flight has been departed a day earlier and I ended up travelling to China for 2 days to cheer up myself.
I wouldn’t make the same mistake twice, otherwise I would definitely tear my passport. When I was lining up for check-in, I saw a young and decent guy who has only a small backpack and no bulky suitcase. It would be really wander. On board and found my seat, it is in the middle column with 4-persons seat. I located there is only 1 person sitting on the row which is the same guy I spot before.
No comments:
Post a Comment