一心開Blog 唔單止想同大家分享我嘅旅遊經歷,所遇到嘅驚險有趣難忘遭遇, 仲希望為自已留個紀念,第時睇返笑下自已今日嘅低能, 欣賞自已曾經感性,人地青春留倩影,而我就我手寫記憶。 腦退化時可以睇返自已後生係點樣,重新認識自已, 同自已交個朋友!
我考慮左一排,大概係12小時,好唔好真係寫Blog?
咁應該用中文定英文呢?好唔好純文字無圖呢? 寫左會唔會無人睇呢?問題天天都多,都係寫左至講! 最怕係自已三分鐘熱度,結果又爛尾。以前xange, hkflash 係一個好例子,唔想令大家失望。
咁應該用中文定英文呢?好唔好純文字無圖呢?
仲有一樣好重要嘅野,就係為個Blog改個名。 要改就改個夠響嘅,同埋唔好禁old school 嘅!我個名有個"橦",所以可塑性好高,但一不小心都可以好kai,例如橦心未泯、橦言無忌、橦你講、橦遊世界、橦聲橦氣......下删一萬字,唔怕生壞命,最怕改壞名, 所以都係改個容易被接受。
『橦 樂』希望我快樂時你也快樂!!
To creat my blog is not only sharing my travel experience, the trivis matter in my tedious life, but also want to treat myself better ie, making a blog as a gift for my self when I am old. This blog will remind myself who I was, what stupid thing did I do when I was young and appreciated how romantic and sentimental I was. It would be very useful if I have Dementia. Let me know myself again.
It is actually a big decision to me as I would have to consider the languages to use, text only or with pictures, what if noone read my writing....? blah blah blah.... at the same time, I understand that I will keep making myself headache if I spend my time worrying and questioning. Why dont I just get started and see the real reaction of my friends? I just hope I would not be transient on my blog.
The big headache is to name it. I tried to think of a decent but not cliche name. A name can be accepted by the mainstream but not deviance. Finally I came up with "Tung Joy" with puns. "Tung" is my Chinese name and the word "together/ and" in Chinese also read as "tung", as a result, "Tung Joy" means Im happy and happy together! Everyone is happy and jobful for my sharing.

No comments:
Post a Comment