Wednesday, 1 October 2014

[韓國首爾 Seoul, Korea] Day 9 Gyeongbok Palace x Deep Fried Chicken x Transsexal Hot Chick 景褔宮x炸雞x變性索女

同房是香港女生,她早上問我「自己一個人去玩,不會悶嗎?」說真的,開心和滿足感遠比苦悶多,旅伴如果和自己性格或價值觀不接近,長期相處下去大家都會很辛苦,內心會續小積聚怨氣,結果因小磨擦變成大火花。我寧願在旅途中遇上萍水相逢的旅人,有feel便一起走兩三個點或結伴數天,然後各走各路,有緣再會。有時他們往往能變成你的好友,因為你們一起經歷了佔人生一小撮美麗的時光,友誼基礎更深。
My roommate is a girl from Hong Kong, she asked me this morning " Isn't it bore to travel alone?" To be honest, I mostly feel happy and satisfied more than bore. If the companion does not share the same value or personality is not similar, both parties will feel pain in long term. We will accumulate the grievance bit by bit and one day it would be triggered and provoked as a fight even it is just a little matter. I would rather prefer having someone coming together by chance. If we feel right, we will travel one day of two, then continue to go on our journey, meet whenever the time is right.
Sometimes, they would become your good friend as you both encountered and overcame together the wonderful moment.

萬里無雲   Bright & Sunny Day

今天是在泡菜國最後一天,我決定到景褔宮參觀,這還是我頭一次來遊覽。第二次來首爾都沒有去景褔宮,怎麼算來過韓國?前排南韓海難致許多中學生遇難,事件揭發有官員貪污受賄,所以大南韓人走出街上靜坐抗議。他們集中在總統府和市中心附近集會希望能跟總統對話,情況就如香港學生市民「佔中」活動一樣。
Today is the last day in Korea and I decided to visit Gyeongbok Palace. This is actually the first time I was there even I have came to Seoul before. A few months ago, a cruise in South Korea was crashed and due to the tremendous death of high school students. The incident exposed the corruption of the govern officials and the citizens protested and sit-in near the president house and town centre, hope to meet and talk to the president. The situation is similiar to the "Occupy Central/ Umbrella Revolution"  happened in Hong Kong by the students and citiziens.
 

長期戰爭   Long Term War


有目的地選擇在景褔宮前抗議
Protesting in front of the Palace with purpose


任何時候都有很多遊客
Tourists are packed in the palace anytime


烈日下站崗其實很辛苦,士兵們都不會亂動立正
It is a tough job standing under the sun, the soldiers are standing still.
 

走近景褔宮,看到門外站著穿上古裝的士兵,我本以為是模型。但當我走近看清楚是真人時我真的傻眼,太可憐啦,今天超酷熱還要由頭到腳包緊,會中暑嗎?就在我定眼看著士兵之首時,他突然抬頭舞動腰間的長刀大叫,並向我的方向前進,漸漸向我迫近。發生什麼事?他是覺得太熱發脾氣嗎?我的確被他嚇得連翻後退,然後其餘士兵也有所動作,我才知道原來他們在進行換班儀式。真是失禮!
Several figuers with ancient soldier uniform on were outside the gate. I thought they are display model until I got closer and realized they are human. I was surprised and felt pity for them as the weather was so hot. They have to fully dressed with coverage from top to bottom, hope they won't suffer from heatstroke. When I was strongly enchanted by the sergeant,  he headed up and yelled, then brandished his sword. He marched toward my direction closer and closer. What is happening? Is he out of mind because of overheat? I admitted that I was threathen and stepped backward. When the other soldiers moved, I realized it is actually the time for guard changing.
 

他個子比我高很多,向我走近時壓迫感超強
He is way taller than me. It was a great pressure when he is next to me.

遊客不能超越或踏上我身後的石階
Tourists are not allowed to step on stand beyond the upper step behind me.

 看罷便購買入場,這時我見到一個外國男生,他應該是東南亞人,對皇宮每一磚一瓦都感到很新奇,走一步就禮貌地請其他遊客給他拍照,然後還得清楚告訴他人想拍得的畫面,指定要半身連屋頂也得放進照片。我也幫他拍過一張照,他也叮囑我只能拍半身。我對他很感興趣就跟他聊起來,原來他並不是東南亞人,因而當他脫下太陽鏡我看到是西方人的眼睛。他說他是墨西哥人,現在在加拿大讀書,第一次到亞洲旅遊。他叫Alejandro,跟我介紹自己時他更哼出Lady Gaga Alejandro 的旋律。他打扮很前衞,身穿貼身T-shirt配窄腳長褲,髮型就是那種下半部頭髮剷短留腳,上半部頭髮留長束起成小馬尾。我問他是否唸設計,他大笑說我已經不知道是第幾個猜他是設計系的學生。跟他一起逛景褔宮,邊走邊分享自己旅遊經歷,發覺大家的理念很近,所以很談得來。之後他也有叫我幫他拍照,開始他很客氣禮貌問我請我幫忙,後來他就索性把相機遞過來然後自己跑開站好。哈哈
I moved my step towards to the entrance of Palace and saw a foreign guy. I guessed he is from South-East Asia. He was inquisitive about every parts on the palace. Every single step he made he asked someone to take a picture for him. He made a clear instruction how he wanted the picture like and restated to have half body taken together with the whole roof of the building. He asked me to help for a picture and also reminded me to have a half body protrait. He interested to me and I would like to know him more so I tried to start the conversation. He is not South-East Asian as he got a pair of western eyes behind the sunglasses. He is actually from Mexico and studying in Canada. This is the first time he traveled in Asia. His name is Alejandro and he introduced himself with the song of Lady Gaga - Alejandro. He is avant-garde with a tight T-shirt and pants. He has a little pony tail on top but leave the lower half of the head with shaved short hair. I wonder if he is a design student, he laughed and said I wasn't the first one have the same guess. We visited the Palace together and shared lots of our travel belief. At first, he asked me nicely and politely for taking him a picture, later he just passed me his camera without a word and be ready at the spot for me to take a picture of him. lol
 

不要問為什麼我要舉手   Pls dont ask why Im hands up



避暑中....   Resting from the sun


 

記得昨天我去了明洞想拍韓服照結果去了首爾塔嗎?幸好有Alejandro 在,我們一起在景褔宮穿上士兵的制服,在真正的城門皇宮為背景拍了許多照。這好比在室內跟假的佈景版拍照好很多!
Do you still remember I was at Myeongdong for photos of traditional Korean clothes but ended up at N Seoul Tower? Thanks to Alejandro, we have a chance to wear the anceint soldier clothes together at the Palace and took pictures at the real backgourd of palace and with the gate behind. This is way better than having picture in front of the fake boardsets.
 
 

跟他吃過飯大家繼續自己行程,這就是萍水相逢的朋友啦!我繼續在皇宮附近逛逛,去了昨天食晚飯的藝術館自娛一下。外面有一個展品是模擬雲海的景色,還有灑水為參觀者降溫。
We said goodbye after lunch as we have different plan for the day. I strolled around the nearby of Palace and ended up at the cafe of the Arts museum which I have been yesterday. There is an Arts outside which is imitating the cloud sea view with water sprinkle to cool everyone down.
 

我覺得他們像蒜頭   They are like garlic

 
 

多角度雲海   Multi-angles Cloud sea

紅豆專門店   Redbean Shop

天氣真的太熱,經過一家紅豆專門店就立即鑽進去吃個甜品降溫。這裡由韓屋改造,店內每一角都有著傳統特色。我當然是點了抺茶紅豆冰啦!!凍到入心入肺,份量又大,必定是二人份量。
The weather is really hot and I was craving for something to actually cool down. I haven't thought for a second when I came across the redbean shop. This is renovated from a traditional korean house and the speciality of it are still remained. I ordered the Shaved Ice with red bean and green tea!! It was really cold enough to cool down and the portion is really big. It would be enough for two people.
 

色香味俱全   Appearance, aroma and taste all in one

翻新韓屋變食店   renovate the traditional Korean house to be the shop
 
回Jason家途中的日落  Sunset on the way to Jason's
昨天離開Jason 家遺下了一份禮物,所以今天回去拿還有跟他和Dos食炸雞喝啤酒。剛好有家店送外賣,就點了在門外的前園開餐,立即融入了韓國人的生活。
I went back to Jason's because I left a gift at his place and scheduled to have dinner with Dos and him. We ordered deep-fried chicken and beer at the nearby shop which offered deliverary. Dinner was set out the table in the yard which made me feel like Im Korean.
  
炸雞在韓國近期大熱   Deep fried chicken is famous in Korea lately

飲勝   Cheers
我跟Dos說過想跟他的變性朋友見面,怎料他說晚點可以跟她見面。我們三個就飲飽食醉嘻嘻哈哈出發了!
I mentioned to Dos before I would love to meet his transexual friend. It was a surprised that he could bring me to meet her tonight. We took the metro together after we finished the dinner.

 
 她也是菲律賓人。如果我不說真的不會懷疑原本他是男生,他真的很美。他說話時會習慣性撥弄長髮,有意無意展示女性嬌美,怪不得男人知道真想也為他神魂癲倒。
She is also Filipino. If I didn't tell you, you wouldn't wonder he was a guy. She is really gorgerous. When she speaks, it is a habit for her to touch the long hair without intention. It is showing her femininity. No wonder why the guys are crazy about her even they knew the truth.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment