Wednesday, 24 September 2014

[歐洲 英國倫敦 Europe London Britain] Day 6 Puberty Love Meet the Ex-Boyfriend 少女情懷 再見前度

今天令我感到興奮的是跟6年沒見的前度見面。他是David。我們一直都沒有見面,但間中會會跟對方聯絡。那沒去成的阿姆斯特丹之行也是約了他,可惜最後被我弄翻。那次之後,我以為我們命中注定不會再見。怎料我決定到倫敦重新燃起希望,他這幾年一直在倫敦工作。我在出發到歐洲前兩星期跟他聯絡上並約好了見面。
I was very excited today as I am going to meet my ex-boyfriend since the last time 6 years ago. He is David. We didn't see each other during these period but we kept contact on and off. The screwed up Amsterdam trip two years ago was with him and we were supposed to meet. After that time, I thought it is destiny we could never see each other again. My hope was lighted up again as I planned to come to London and he is working in London these years. I wrote him a few weeks before I arrived to fix a date to meet.

他工作很忙,平日都工作到很晚。只有週末才比較空閒,遇著在趕project連週末也在忙。我們約了在Liverpool Street Station 的壽司店前見面。我真的打從心底感到緊張,有許多無謂的問題充塞腦袋,例如他現在變得怎樣?他認得我嗎?我的心跳得很快,像快要爆炸。
He is so busy at work on weekdays. Weekend is the only possible time he could spare some free time because he works on weekend if there is project. We scheduled to meet in front of a sushi place at Liverpool Street station. I have to admit that I felt so nervous to see him again and lots of stupid thoughts came to my mind. How does he like now? Will he recognize me? I can feel my heart beating quick and hard which almost made me suffer heart attack.

「你在那? :)」當我已經到達壽司店前,我收到他傳來的訊息,句末還有一個笑哈哈。
「我到了。:) 」我給他回覆也加上笑哈哈。

「我看不見妳??在那兒??」他問。我環顧四周也沒看到他,難道他這幾年樣子轉變了。我還看一下身後會否我們都背對背站著不為以,好像電影中出現的戲劇化和老套情節。
「我站在Liverpool Street Station壽司店前面。」然後還發送了一張我身處位置的照片給他。
「噢…我現在過來。」他回應。
天啊!看到這句話我開始感到更緊張,我不知道他從那裡來,要多久。一切未知數使我的血管在不停擴張。我只想立刻逃離這裡。他有可能在我不經意之下出現,我開始搜尋一張6年前見過的亞洲人臉孔。
"Where are you? :)" I received his text followed with a smiley face when I already arrived at the sushi place.
I replied. "Im here. :)" with a smiley face too.
"I don't see you?? Where are you??" he asked. I looked around but didn't find him, wondering if he changed a lot these years. I even looked behind me in case we were standing back to back which is a very dramatic and old school movie scence.
"Im in front of the sushi place at Liverpool Str. Station." I texted him back together with a picture where I was standing.
"oh...Im coming." he responded.
OMG, I am getting nervous after his last text because I don't know where and how long it take him to come. The uncertainty made the blood vessel dilatation. I somehow wanted to escaped from this stress. He could have shown up in any minutes which I didn't expect. I stayed extra alert of the Asian face I have seen 6 years ago.

利物浦街站由於是四條地鐵綫的交接點,所以非常繁忙。眼見無數的人在我臉前走來走去,我又在人群中找他,我開始感到頭暈。人潮從四方八面而來,但我很輕易就看見他,因為他是唯一一個跟我有5米距離只站著不動看著我微笑的人。我不能相信我們都見面了,那刻我不再感到害怕。我們相擁並感到非常高興再見面,一切盡在不言中。
Liverpool Street station is a busy station as it is the hub for 4 lines of the Tube. I was feeling faint to spot him in the crowd while people were walking so fast. There were so many people walking in front of me in different directions. But it is easy to locate him as he was the only one standing still 5 meters away from me and smiling to me. I can't believe we could really meet and I don't feel nervous as before. We have a hug and both of us felt so happy to meet again.
他說原來那壽司店是連鎖餐廳,他剛剛在大街那家等著,後來我發現那連鎖壽司店比黃色M字快餐店還多。他看起來跟6年前無異,和我從前認識的他一樣。我們彼此都嘗試保持自然儘量不令對方尷尬。我不去想以前發生過的事情,跟他朋友般交談。我們都需要時間去調節和熱身。
He told me that sushi place is a chain store and he was waiting at another one upstair. I found that the number of the chain sushi store is more than that of the Big Yellow letter M fast food shop. He looked the same, like the one I knew 6 years ago. We both tried to act normal and not to embarrass each other. I tried not to think about what had happened in the past and talked to him like a friend. We just needed to have some time to adjust and warm up.
Spitalfield市集是我們的破冰點。我們在不同攤檔逛著,沒有太多交談。直至我們經過賣奇異眼鏡、假髮和帽的攤檔,我立即戴上眼鏡假髮和帽成功引他發笑。他輕鬆起來跟我一超扮鬼扮馬。他年幾比我大9年,但我從不覺得他是個老人或跟我撘不上咀。我們一起很快樂,他時常活像一個大孩子。但他也有成熟的一面,一個成熟的成年人散發魅力,我被這點吸引著。我猜是因而青春期的原因吧,跟他認識時我還是個少女。我憧憬著25歲結婚30歲前生小孩的想法。他的出現是個美滿愛情的假象,以為我可以被一個男人照顧一生,跟他快活地生活。
The Spitalfield Market is the point we finally broke ice. We were wandering around the booths without talking much until we found some weired glasses, colorful wigs and some hats. I immediately tried them on and sucessfully made him laugh. He was feeling relax and tried them on to have fun with me. He is 9 years older than me, but I never found he is an old man nor we have communication issue. We had a great time together and he was actually like a kid most of the time. However, he also has the mature side and acts like an adult which extra charming and I admire most.
I guess it was because I was at puberty when I met him. I dreamt to get marry when I am 25 then have my kids by 30. His appear was just an illusion of fantasy love and a mature man could take care of you the rest of your life and you live happily together.
鮮花市場入口  Flower Market Entrance

由於他要進行視象會議,所以我跟他2點分開了,晚點再見面。我自己去逛了Sunday Up Market, Columbia Road Flower Market 和Brick Lane。我推薦大家星期日一定要到這裡,這裡十分熱鬧。鮮花市場車水馬龍,四處都售賣新鮮便宜的花朵植物。每個人都手拿著戰利品,繼續擠在人潮中想買到更多更美麗的鮮花。由於人真的太多,我被擠到跟中間被人從後方推著前進,沒有機會靠近攤檔近觀,只能從其他人腋下窺看一點畫面。感覺像中國農曆年三十晚維園年宵。
We seperated around 2pm because he had a video conference. We will meet again later in the evening and I visited the Sunday up Market, Columbia Road Flower Market and Brick Lane alone. I would really recommend anyone to visit the above on Sunday. It was a awesome place to spend your day. The flowers in the market are really fresh and cheap. It was packed with people and all of them bought bunch of flowers with them. Since it was so full, I wasn't able to squeeze close to the flower stalls but always pushed back to the middle of the crowd. I can only peek the flower under people armpits. It is like the flower market in Chinese lunar new year.


陽光灑在花上令花更艷麗
Flowers look more sharp and gorgeous under sunshine
很便宜 Very Cheap
商販也是帶歡笑叫賣
Shop owner sells the flower with cheerful smile
五彩繽紛的花,老闆也穿上紫色汗衫做陪襯
Shop owner also wear a purple Polo Shirt to match the colorful flowers

留意左方這個男人!!!
Pay attention to the guy on the left!!!

我在另一個市場又遇見他
I see him again in another market!!!

累了就坐在地下休息
Just sit and rest on the floor if you are tired
滿載而歸   Plentiful

Brick Lane 附近街道
Streets around Brick Lane

Brick Lane
Brick Lane位於東倫敦區,是倫敦基層市民地區,但你也能在這區找到高尚住宅。我之後平日來逛,像死城一樣。如果想體驗真正Brick Lane的熱鬧,一定要選擇星期日來。這裡有不同的音樂店,地下樂隊或搖滾......我不是音樂人,沒有太多時間在音樂店流連。你還能在這裡找到跟復古有關的商品,二手皮革手袋,經典Converse,60年代服裝,型格太陽眼鏡,潮流配件,老爺收音機或復古家具等。在這裡你會為心頭好翻箱倒篋,為的可能只是一個跟新買那件外衣十分匹配的襟章。Brick Lane最吸引我的可算是街頭表演者和街頭藝術。你會感到那些表演者不是為任何人或金錢而表演,而是在滿足自己娛樂自己。
Brick Lane is located at the East London District which is the poor area in London. However you still find luxary apartments here. I was here in weekday and it was dead. If you would really want to feel how is the alive Brick Lane, you should visit on Sunday. There are lots of music stores with underground music, rock music...etc. I am not a big fans of music so I didn't visit many. Besides, you could find lots of vintage shops as well. In the vintage stores, you see second hand leather handbags, classic Converse, 1960s' clothings, stylish sunglasses, fashionable assessories, old-school radio or vintage funiture. You would have fun digging in the shops, just because of a badge to match your newly bought jacket. The most attractive thing in Brick Lane for me is the street performers and the street art. You felt the performers are not doing it for money but enjoy and entertain themselves.
倫敦洗手間多數要收費,所以這裡常出現就地解決的情況。
It costs a few penny to use public toilet in London, that's why people just pee on the street.



Wall-Art


只是站著也很藝術氣息
It is artistic enough even simply standing here

狗狗也攪笑
Cute and hilarious dog

我跟David 5點再見面一起由利物浦街站到柯芬園。他提議早2個車站下車走路到柯芬園比較快,如果坐地鐵就要在轉車站走5分鐘才能到另一邊車站。一個狡猾的想法閃過,我提議一場比賽。我會繼續乘地鐵,而他就依他說走路到柯芬園,看誰先到達。"唯一條件是我們都必需以正常速度行走,不能奔跑。"他深怕我出術,臨行時帶著居心叵測的笑容跟我說。Challenge Accepted.
David joined me again at 5pm. When we were heading to Covent Garden from Liverpoor Street Station, he suggested to get off 2 stations earlier at Chancery Lane because it would be faster to walk to Covent Garden. If we take the Tube, we have to transit at Holborn which has a 5-min walk in between lines. With a cunning thought flashed in mind, I suggested a challenge. I will take the Tube and he will walk as he suggested to see who arrived at Convent Garden first.  "The only rule is no one could run but walking at a normal speed." He was worried I will do some tricks and reminded me with a grimace before he left the Tube. Challenge Accepted.
結果誰先到達?當我到達時已經看到他站在站外等候。這都是地鐵罷工的錯,我乘坐那班車飛站沒有停柯芬園直接到萊斯特廣場,所以我要下車到對面車站坐回頭車。不然,我早就比他先到達。
Guess who won?! I saw him waiting outside the station when I arrived. It is all the Tube strike fault, the train I got on skipped Covent Garden and went striaght to Leicester Square. So I had to get off and took the train in opposit direction. Otherwise, I would have faster than he arrived.

大家都感到新奇, 為何可以坐著?
Everyone was wondering why he can sit?

這個還可以移動身體把腳升高淩空站著
This one could move the body and lift the legs up, standing in the air



我猜關鍵在於手上拿著的長棍
I guess the trick is the stick he is holding



有創意的路牌
Creative Sign


在柯芬園四處遊覽,又到唐人街看看,我們決定到他家吃晚飯。他決定下廚當歡迎我來探望他。他造了韓式豬肉菜飯,可能這幾年一直吃英國的快餐,我覺得菜飯十分好吃。今天和他一起真的很快樂,我們永遠都是好朋友。 :)
Wandered around Convent Garden, then visited China Town we decided to go to his place for dinner. He decided to cook me a welcoming dinner. It was a Korean style pork rice with veggie. Maybe I was having enough junk food in UK, I found the rice taste super!!! I would say it was a nice day with him and we are always good friends with each other. :)

我和David   David & I


No comments:

Post a Comment