前文 Previously I Love You (I)
新屋先生在學廣東話,所以他也學會了廣東話"我愛你"。有一天我們在練習廣東話。我會以廣東話向他發問,然後他要以廣東話回答。
Mr New Houses is learning Cantonese, of
course he already knew how to say “I love you” in Cantonese. One day we were practicing
his Cantonese, I asked some simple questions and he has to answer it in
Cantonese.
(In Cantonese)
I: What is your name?
He: My name is Moritz.I: Where do you come from?
He: I am German.
I: Am I beautiful?
He: Very beautiful.
I: I Love you! <3
He: I am at home.
I: ???? sorry?
He: Did you ask me where am I?
I: NOOOO!!!!
He: Ngo go men hai Moritz.
I: My name is Moritz.
He: Go tin ho tzi sheung lok yu.
I: It seems to rain.
He: Ngo gum yat sig jor yu lok.
I: I ate yogurt today.
He: Ngo hai nein nam peng yau.
I: I am your boyfriend.
He: Je t'aime
I: What??? Is that Cantonese??
He: Nope.
I: It seems like French.
He: Yup. It means “I Love You”.
今天踏入了第4個月,我感覺好像已經很久。Ngo Oi Nei Moritz!!!
<完END >

No comments:
Post a Comment