Friday, 26 September 2014

[韓國釜山 Busan, Korea] Day 6 南部水浸 無緣慶州 Flooding in Southern Never reach Gyeongju

早上發生了可怕的事情:
昨天晚上我被韓國女生吵醒,雖然我還在半睡狀態,但我記得她是個年青可愛大眼女生。早上當我在收拾行李時,她請我把枱上的面紙拿給她。我戴上眼鏡拿過紙巾遞給她,當她抬頭向我說謝謝時我被嚇一跳。她是誰???那個昨晚爬上我床邊的可愛女生在那裡??那雙大眼呢??為什麼這個人面色蒼白眼睛小得快看不見???這個人對那女生做了什麼?? 答案是這是韓國啊!!化妝品之國啊!!!
Something scary happened this morning.
Last night I was waken up by a Korean girl, although I wasn't totally awake, I remember she looks cute and young with big eyes. This morning when I was packing my stuff, she asked me to pass her the tissue on the table. I wore my glasses and grabbed the tissue to her. When the moment she headed up and said thanks, I was threathened. WHO IS SHE?!?!??! Where is the cute girl climbed up to my bed last night? Where are the big eyes? Why does this girl in front of me has pale skin and small eyes? What did she do to the other girl? Answer:: This is Korea, a kingdom of cosmestic!!


我原來計劃到慶州一天遊,因為上次到慶州天氣不好下大雨,我沒有好好遊覽。(回顧:: 在大雨中走了兩小時,我們決定取消行程返回釜山。當我們在火車上,雨便停了太陽也出來了。) 但今天雨勢跟那次一樣。我想我跟慶州都是沒有緣份。
I planned to do a day trip to Gyeongju because it rained heavily in Gyeongju last time and I didn't see much of this beautiful historical town. ( Playback::: After 2-hour walking under the heavy rain, we decided to terminate the trip and head back to Busan. Then the rain stopped and weather was nice when we were already on the train.) However, it rained today as heavy as last time. I guess it is destiny I can't go to Gyeongju. 
 


那年慶州下大雨  It was last year when I was in Gyeongju




上年- 雨沒打算停下  Last Year - There is no hope the rain will stop


所以我決定留在釜山,下午到釜山著名的汗蒸幕休息,然後晚上跟沙發主見面。在旅社吃過早餐,我再到附近本地市場吃小食。

市場很熱鬧   The local market is full of people


不同的炸物  Different Fried Snack


鹹魚  Salty Fish

 
 

不同的泡菜   Different kinds of kimchi

所有都是紅色的  they are all red
 
綠豆面  Greenbean noodle

 
阿珠媽在洗我最愛的白蘿蔔做泡菜
The Korean lady is cleaning my favor radish for kimchi
 
幸好早上雨勢不是很大  Luckily there is only little rain in the morning
 
幸好早上雨不是太大,我可以到40階梯遊覽。據Mike Powell 所說,
Due to the weather, I decided to stay in Busan and go to the fancy Korean Sauna in the afternoon. Then I will meet my CS host at night as scheduled. I went to the nearby local market for some more food after a light breakfast in the hostel. It is lucky the rain wasn't too heavy in the morning and I was still able to go to the 40-steps. As quoted by Mike Powell ,
 

 
“ 1950年,當南韓迅速由朝鮮突襲不堪重負,釜山成為該國的地方 - 也沒有任何的選擇,它是唯一的能抵禦共產主義的衝擊的城市。隨著戰爭進行,這裡成為了南韓難民的避難所,人們倉皇逃離在自己城市殘酷的戰鬥。
 "In 1950, when South Korea was swiftly overwhelmed by the North’s surprise attack, Busan became the country’s provisional capital — not that there was any choice; it was the only city of any size to withstand the communist onslaught. As the war ground on, the city became the de facto place of refuge, where South Koreans fled to escape the brutal fighting ravaging the rest of the country.
 
 
40-Step
數十萬難民在戰爭期湧進釜山,特別是在龍頭山和碼頭等範圍。許多家庭發現自己跟人失散,下船時在火車和輪船的人群中失散。
During the war, hundreds of thousands of refugees crammed into Busan, especially in the areas of Yongdusan Hill and the port. Among such a desperate crush of humanity, many families found themselves separated, lost among the crowds disembarking the overly-packed trains and ships.
 
在戰爭時期和家人失散相比起現今社會是一個很大的問題。當時還沒有手機,通信的可能性。你失去了你的媽媽,她就沒有了你。任何人在尋找失蹤的孩子或妻子都會到40階下囚。在這裡,人們可以再次找到對方。
Getting separated from your family in war-time Korea wasn’t the minor inconvenience it would be today. There were no phones, no possibility of communication. You lose your mommy, and she’s going to stay lost. But among the newcomers, word spread of a spot in Busan where families could reunite. Anyone looking for a missing child or wife should head to the 40 Steps. This is where people could find each other again.
 
媽媽走難時保護自己的小孩
Mother protects her kid when escaping from wall
這小小的地方,對許多家庭來說意義重大,今天已經設立雕像和文化中心以作紀念。即使沒有它的歷史,它也是一個很棒的地方,有不同咖啡廳和逃離大馬路。要說雕像便得回到50年代,當時的手風琴演奏家會在這裡表演,失散的孩子們在這裡等待爆谷作為一點心靈安慰。這是一個在釜山最氣氛的角落,絕對值得一來。 “
This small section of town, which meant so much to so many families, has today been memorialized with statues and a cultural center. Even without its history, it’s a cool area, with nice cafes and a lack of traffic. The statues hearken back to the 1950s, when accordion players would entertain the lost families, and children would wait for the popcorn cannon to produce their treat. It’s one of the most atmospheric corners in Busan, and definitely worth a look."

手風琴演奏家給難民表演
The accordion player entertains the refugees

小朋友在等待爆谷
The kids are waiting for the popcorn


我回到旅社取回背包就出發到Centum City的汗蒸幕。在短短10分鐘由旅社到車站的路程,我已被雨淋得濕透,即使有雨傘也沒有用。我先乘巴士到釜山火車站買明天回首爾的車票,火車早上7時離開,下午1時就到達。這樣我還有半天可以遊覽。韓國交通很方便,憑票可以在有效時間內轉撘巴士或地鐵最多2次。所以我從釜山地鐵站到Centum City這一程不用額外付款。
I grabbed my backpack from hostel and moved to the sauna place in Centum City. I got all wet by the rain in a 10-minute walking distance from the hostel to the bus stop. It is no use even you have umbrella. I took the bus to Busan train station to buy my ticket back to Seoul tomorrow. Train leaves at 7am and will arrive Seoul at 1pm. In this way, I still have half day to visit Seoul. There is free transportation transit in Korea, you are allowed to switch in between bus and metro for 2 times most for free within certain time. As a result, the ride from Busan metro station to Centum City is free.
 
地鐵在轉綫站停了15分鐘。有些乘客聽到廣播後下了車,我不知道發生什麼事,相信也沒有人可以告訴我。我嘗試問一班阿珠媽「海雲台,OK??」答案是「虫虫虫......sim ni da... ah ... yo chong yo" 由於還有人留在車箱,我也不打算離開。我在想是否跟倫敦一樣的地鐵罷工???
The metro stopped at one of the interchange station for 15 minutes. Some of the passengers left the metro after the announcement. I have no idea what was that about and I don't think anyone could explain me. I tried to ask the old lady "Haeundae, ok??" The answer was " chong chong chong sim ni da. ah...yo chong yo" Since some of the passengers still stayed in the metro, I decided not to leave neither. I was thinking maybe it is the strike like the London Tube?
 
汗蒸幕叫Spaland,是一家很前衛的韓式桑拿,到過釜山的外國人一定聽過。入場費包括洗澡和桑拿,價錢是比一般高一點但物有所值。這裡感覺是豪華享受因為更設有娛樂室可以看電影電視。更提供韓式土窰桑拿,溫度攝氏30-80度不等,溫泉溫度攝氏20-40度,還有像日本的露天風呂。我在露天風呂時正下著雨,雨上打在臉上很冰涼,身體浸在溫泉水中很和暖,形成一個對比感覺前所未有。即使我說這裡對外國人來說很有名,但我沒有看到很多外國人主要還是韓國年輕情侶居多。洗澡區是男女分開的,所以會有很多脫光光的人走來走去,更衣沐浴,吹頭髮或在池邊跟朋友聊天。說實話,我還不能接受跟女性朋友一起到汗蒸幕,被她們看到我全裸。在洗澡區有三個南非女生。我不說我看到什麼,但我真的被她們的身形和肌肉深深吸引。在桑拿區,你需要穿上衣服和享用不同的桑拿。每間桑拿房都有不同功效,對身體各有好處。不論你到那間房都能好好休息放輕鬆。如果你已經旅遊了一段長時間感到疲累,這裡是讓你一個人好好休息的地方。
The sauna in Centrum City is called Spaland. It is a very fansy korean style sauna which is well-known by the foreigners. The entrance fee included both bath and sauna. It is slightly more than average but it is really worth of money. This is kind of a luxury experience because it has an entertaining room for movie or TV. Besides, you can try korean sauna in giant kilns with temperture between 30-80 degree celsius, hotspring with 20-40 degree celsius and outdoor hot spring like those in Japan. It was raining when I was having the outdoor hot spring, the feeling was so great because you felt cold on your face with raindrop while hot down from the shoulder with the water. Although I said it is famous among foreigner, there are not many of them and still mainly occupied by local young Korean couples. The bath section is monosexual which you will see many naked women walking around, changing clothes, drying their hair, bathing or sitting next to the pool to chat with their friends. I really don't feel comfortable to let people see me naked, that's why I would not go there with girl friends. There were 3 South African girls in the bath section. I won't tell what I saw, but their body shape and muscle really attracted me. In the sauna section, you will be dressed up and you could go to different sauna rooms. All the sauna rooms have different characteristics healing various human health issues. No matter which one, they are good to relax and have a deep rest. I also think it is good to go alone if you want a rest after a long journey.
 

年輕情侶經常來汗蒸幕約會
Young couples usually date in Korean Sauna
 
SPALAND 是豪華享受的地方
Spaland is a luxury place
 

娛樂室提供電影電視
Movies and TV at entertainment room
 
地方寬敞舒適
Spacious and comfortable
 
韓式土窰桑拿 Traditional Korea Kiln Sauna


土窰內  inside the kiln

七彩紅外線音波桑拿
Rainbow Infrared Ray Wave Sauna
我大概7時離開桑拿去會合我的沙發主。因於我整個下午都沒有Wifi,我剛收到沙發主傳來的訊息。他說他現在困在慶州,不能準時跟我見面。什麼?就是說我今天無家可歸嗎?我打給他了解情況,他說因為大雨南部水浸,鐵路受影響(所以下午地鐵停駛15分鐘)。他現在會坐巴士回來,大概11時才回來。由於我剛去了汗蒸幕,我不想留在汗蒸幕過夜(很多背包客為了省錢或純粹體驗都會在汗蒸幕過夜),所以決定等他回來。
I left the sauna around 7 and headed to the meetup point to meet my host. Since I don't have internet for the whole afternoon, I just received the message from my host that he got stuck at Gyeongju and not able to get back on time. What?! Is that mean I have no where to stay tonight? I called him to check for the situation. He told me because of the heavy rain today, the southern area of Korea were flooded and the rail was collapsed ( that's why the metro stopped for 15 minutes ). However, he could take the bus back but he can only arrive at 11pm. Since I just came back from sauna, I don't wanna go to sauna again to stay overnight(Many backpackers will stay overnight at Korean sauna to save money or just for fun). That's why I chose to wait for him to come back.
 
他是一個很好的沙發主,等待他也是值得的。他在11時前已經在車站接我回家,我們還聊天到2時。明早還要6時起床乘早上7時火車回首爾,我是瘋了嗎?他也是有史以來我留宿最短的沙發主,只有6個小時。
And it was a good decision because he is a great host. He picked me up at the station before 11pm and we chatted until 2am. It was really crazy because I will wake up at 6am to catch my early train at 7am to back to Seoul.  He is also the host I have even surfed with just 6 hours.
 
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment