今天約了在背包客棧認識的台灣男生一齊去玩。我很興奮,因為除了人多會開心一點,還有他的韓國朋友會帶我們去吃飯。聽到吃就立即精神起來,雖然我要從住所乘45分鐘地鐵到相約的地點 – 建國大學。首爾的地鐵站不像香港那麼小,我們最大的車站就是中環/香港站,從港島綫中環站到東涌綫香港站走路大概10分鐘,但首爾大部份車站一端的出口和另一端出口之間走10分鐘是常識吧!所以當我出錯了出口我就很抓狂,因為我不能在街上分辨方向呀!但後來朋友告訴我,如果真的出錯了,其實可以經車站去正確的出口,只要在特定時間內出閘就不用扣錢,這真的很方便我,但其實之後我都沒有需要這麼做。
Today I will meet the Taiwan guy who I knew
from website Backpacker.com. I was so excited because it will be fun to meet
new friends and the Korean friends of him will bring us for lunch. Even though
I have to take 45 minutes metro from my place to the meet up place – Kokkuk
University, I am happy to do that because of the food. The metro stations in
Seoul are not as small as those in Hong Kong. The largest stations in Hong Kong
is Central/ Hong Kong Station, it takes around 10 minutes to walk from Island
line – Central to Tung Chung line – Hong Kong. However, it is a common thing to
walk 10 minutes between one end of the exit and the other end of another exit
within the same station. That is why I will be freak out if I took the wrong
exit I do not distinguish the direction if I am at upper ground. Later I was
told that I can actually go and pass through the station to reach the right
exit without charging if I valid in and out within the time limited. That is
actually helpful even I did not do it at all in my trip.
韓國男生Jun Park,韓國女生Mimi,台灣男生阿倫跟Ben。我們一起到附近年青人熱點吃午飯,因為是大學區,所以價格都很便宜。這是炸魷魚辣炒年糕,真的很美味,炸魷魚沒有因為放在醬汁太久變得軟身,還是那麼鬆脆。年糕被辣中帶甜的醬汁包著,咬下彈牙,口感十分好,我還在想念這個美吃。
Korean guy Jun Park, Korean girl Mimi,
Taiwan guys Alfred and Ben. We went to the nearby teen’s hotspot for lunch.
Because it is a University area, the price is relatively cheap. This is the
Deep-fried squid with fry spicy rice cake. Very delicious! The fried squid is
still crispy even it is in the sauce for a while, and the rice cake was all
dipped into the spicy sauce which has a sweet taste. The rice cake is very
chewy and everything combined together with a good sense of texture. I miss
it!!!
![]() |
| 炸魷魚辣炒年糕 Deep-fried Squid with fry spicy rice cake |
![]() |
| 食得好滋味 Tasty |
![]() |
| 正 Great!! |
Jun Park 他還很年輕,聽他說他現在正接受韓國藝人公司的培訓,就是說他將來有機會成為明星。也許幾年後我會在某韓劇看到他,然後紅遍亞洲。其實韓國年青偶像的演藝壽命很短,跟紅頂白,每一季都有新人因韓劇受歡迎被人得知,但韓劇一套接一套,很快又被其他新人蓋過,所以韓國藝人飽受壓力,有的更選擇了結生命。壓力除了來自同行競爭,還有就是在正式出道前長達2-5年的藝人培訓,每天超過20小時的訓練,生活失去自由。據知情人士透路,藝人飽受暴力對待,性騷擾或被要求陪睡陪酒的情況很普遍,最後導致精神受創。
Jun Park is very young. As he said, he is
being trained by a Korean Artists Agency, which means that he has the chance to
be a star later. Maybe I will see him on the Korean drama and he will become popular
around Asia. The career’s life expectancy of Korean youth idols is really
short. Every quarter new faces will be introduced in the market; they become well-known
as having good performance in the Korean drama. However, various Korean dramas
are launched one after one, the popular idols can be easily replaced by the new
one and audience will chase after another young and good looking guy or cute
and sweet girl. The Korean artists are having great pressure and some of them
will choose to commit suicide. The pressure is not only from the keen competition,
but also the tough training before starting the career in the entertainment
business. They have to go through 2-5 years training with 20 hours a day and do
not have freedom. As told by related party, the artists are suffering violence,
sexual harassment or asked to have immoral deal with client. It is very common
in the industry and hence there is traumatized.
午飯後我跟他們先道別,因為明天我要到釜山,先到首爾車站買火車站。基本上我覺得首爾地鐵的車站設備完善,站內滿是商店,有不同的地下街,還設有洗手間,很貼心很舒服,所以當我到達首爾地鐵站時眼前所見我感到很驚訝。由車站一直走出大街到火車站,我看到的是許多流浪漢在不同的出口,有的在睡覺或行乞,有的就傻傻的坐著自說自話。車站明顯沒像其他車站亮麗,感覺殘殘舊舊,牆身總是給人不清潔的感覺。我快步往扶手梯走去,只想快點離開這裡。在撘扶手梯時,我前面站著一個大叔,他走路歪歪,想必是喝酒了。他轉身跟我說了幾句,手指向我的下身,我下意識檢查自己有否把褲鏈拉好。我的褲鏈根本沒打開。哼!他這時居然露出古怪的笑容,他一定在想兒童不宜的事。
As I have to buy the train ticket to Busan
for tomorrow, I left them and went to the Seoul train station alone. Generally
I have a good impression on the metro environment and facilities in Seoul.
Shops are in every corner inside the station, there are different underground
shopping arcades and also clean washroom with satisfied hygiene. However, the
actual situation in Seoul metro station really astonished me. All the way from
the station up on the main street to the train station, there are homeless
people in every corner. Some of them are sleeping, some of them are begging and
some of them are mumbling and look sluggish. The entire station looked old and
crap, the wall seems to be full of dirt. I was swift-footed to the escalator
and want to get rid of this place. There is an old man who walked unstably and
looked tipsy in front of me on the escalator. He turned around and talked to
me, then point to my pants. I checked if I have zipped my pants subconsciously.
And there is nothing wrong. He then have a weird smile, I believe he should
have thought of something horny.
![]() |
| 首爾站 Seoul Train Station |
買好車票就到附近南大門逛逛,南大門是首爾最南的城門,亦是現有最具歷史的木造建築。現在被四周的高樓大廈和現代建築群包圍著,更突顯歷史的痕跡。
After getting the ticket, I strolled to the South Gate (Namdaemun) which is the southern gate in Seoul. It is also the oldest and more representative historical wooden architecture in Seoul. The surrounding skyscrapers and the modern buildings around the gate made it more historical and outstanding.
附近的南大門是一個雜貨市場,有各式各樣的家品,廉價服裝,糧油雜貨。我反被路邊販賣的小食吸引。
The South Gate Market is just next to the South
Gate. It is a complex you could find various dry grocery, household products, reasonable
clothes. Instead of that, I was attracted by the street snacks.
晚上我再跟他們會合,相約在弘大附近吃烤肉。我最喜歡韓國會無限量免費提供冰水、各小碟的小菜,所以每一次都吃得很飽很滿足。烤肉真的很好食呀!!!
I met them again in the evening for dinner.
We had Korean BBQ at Hongik University area. I am overwhelmed by the unlimited
refill of ice water, small side dishes in Korean restaurant. I can always fill
up my stomach and felt satisfied. The BBQ pork is really tasty!!!
韓國人出外用餐,食完了就會離開,然後去找一家酒吧喝酒,不像我們香港人食飽了還死賴著不走,還要多坐一個半個小時聊天。所以我們就在附近找了一家日式酒館喝喝啤酒繼續聊天,大家都喝得微醺就開始盡訴心中情,說工作說學業說愛情。
It is the
Korean culture that they will leave the restaurant once food is finished and
looked for another pub for drink and chat. It is not like Hong Kong people love
staying at the restaurant for half an hour or an hour more even meal is
completed. Therefore, we headed to another Japanese style pub for beer and
talk. Everyone was a bit tipsy and started expressing their feeling about job,
study and love matter.
晚上回到家,沒有人回家,只有我一個。很可憐啊!
No one was home yet. I was home alone.
Pity!


















No comments:
Post a Comment