由歐洲回港一個星期後又出發,這次是泡菜國-首爾觀光釜山聚舊。香港快運連稅港幣1490,由於價錢不包託運行李,今次只能輕裝上路。
A week after coming back from Europe, I am having another trip to Korea. This time I will visit both Seoul for sightseeing and Busan to visit my friends. Flight offered by Hong Kong Express costs HKD1490 excluding check-in luggage, as a result, I have to pack light and put everything in a small backpack.
提提大家,由於是廉航關係,航空公司不會提供機上餐飲,只有狹窄的機位和不足1平方呎活動空間,如果幸運的話,旁邊坐位沒有人,你便會多1平方呎伸展雙手 。但你猜這個機會有多高?我身邊的乘客是一位阿叔,跟朋友同行。本來相安無事,但那位阿叔在3個小時航程進出洗手間3次,更開著電話播粵曲的行為令我好反感。然後要填寫入境咭,我問他借筆,他居然說沒有,5分鐘前你拿在手在紙上鬼畫符的是什麼??? 睜大眼睛說謊,太過份!
As a reminder, the budget airlines do not provide food and beverage on flight. They provide you a tiny seat with less than 1 square feet personal space. If your seat aside is empty, then you are lucky, cuz you will have 1 more square feet for stretching your arm. One arm only, either left of right. However, I do not think it happened often. The passenger next to me is a 50's man, he is travelling with a friend. Everything was good until this man started moving his ass to the toilet 3 times within the 3-hour flight. Besides, playing the Chinese opera via his phone speaker really annoyed me. The most obnoxious thing he did was, when I asked to borrow his pen for filling in the immigration card, he said he doesnt have a pen!!! What the heck he was holding 5 minutes ago? Bullshit!!! Liar!!!
這就是第一個沙發主住的屋苑,沙發主是菲律賓人,過去十年在各國工作,見識廣博,精通多國語言。就在我到達住所樓下,他通知我現在沒有人在家,也許要晚一點才可以回家。所以我便唯有背著背包滿身汗臭離開找點吃的,然後開始觀光。
這些小食亭或小食車在韓國很常見,所以基本上在韓國你不會餓壞。
There are lots of mobile food kioks on the street in Korea. It is not a problem to feed your stomach.
終於到了,這就是漢江大橋,Running Man 也在這兒取景。
Finally arrived the Han River Bridge where Running Man filmed here.
橋上有許多裝置藝術,這個根本就是為我而設。
The installation arts on the bridge are my favor.
到達首爾仁川機場已經是中午12點,計劃先到沙發主家放下行李才開始觀光。韓國除了泡菜有名,整容技術也很先進高超,所以走在街上時,如果你覺得面前這位小姐好像有點面善請不要驚訝,不用懷疑自己是否精神失常,因而有可能她也擁有某家整容公司的3號眼6號嘴。就連這幾個oba的睡姿也那麼相似。
It was noon when I arrived Incheon Airport. I planned to load off my backpack at my Couchsurfing host's apartment before start exploring the city. Kimchi is famous in Korea, the technology for plastic surgery also. When you are on the street and found a girl looks so familiar, please take it easy and don't wonder if you got problem. It could be possible they are the clients of the same plastic surgery company having the same eyes and same mouth. See, even the below guys look so similar when sleeping.
![]() |
| 第一張沙發 First Couch |
This is the apartment of my first host. He is Filipino who worked in different countries for the last decade, that's why he is so knowledgeable and fluent in various languages. He notied me no one was home when I arrived at his place and I can only come back in the late evening. Therefore, I have to carry my backpack and smell stink to grab food, then sightseeing.
這些小食亭或小食車在韓國很常見,所以基本上在韓國你不會餓壞。
There are lots of mobile food kioks on the street in Korea. It is not a problem to feed your stomach.
由於位置在龍山附近,決定徒步走向漢江,看似很近,但一走便是30分鐘。好累呀!!中途經過龍山電子市場,其實就是香港鴨寮街,男人的天堂。
The host's location is near Yongsan, so that I decided to go to Han River on foot. However, it was a short distance on the map but needs 30 minutes, I was exhausted. Yongsan Electronic Market is on the way, it is similar to Apliu Street in Hong Kong - The paradise for Men.
![]() |
| 龍山電子市場 Yongsan Electronic Market |
終於到了,這就是漢江大橋,Running Man 也在這兒取景。
Finally arrived the Han River Bridge where Running Man filmed here.
橋上有許多裝置藝術,這個根本就是為我而設。
The installation arts on the bridge are my favor.
所以......
So...
其實拍這張照片我也內心掙扎了很久,怕被人嘲笑我,但再想旅遊就不要想太多,想做就做吧,只怕沒有下一次!
I was struggling to take the above picture or not, I don't want to be laughed by people. But on the other hand, I may not have the second chance to do it, so Just Do It!!!
![]() |
| 加點想像力就變成心心 Use some imagination, it becomes a heart |
![]() |
| 韓國到處都充滿浪漫的拍攝點 Photo spots with romantic installation arts are easily found in Korea |
突然被隱約的鼓聲樂器聲吸引,沿聲音方向查個究竟。原來有一班年青人在排練表演,我不知道這是甚麼,但肯定跟韓國傳統音樂有關。頭上那毛毛球也很有趣,當頭在搖動是,毛毛球也跟隨打轉,充滿動感。
I heard of some sound of drum and musical instrument on the bridge. I found a bunch of youth having rehearsal after traced the source. I have no idea what kind of performance is that, but pretty sure it is kinda Korean traditional performance. The fuzzy ball on the hat is also interesting. The ball will follow the movement of the head, doing a circle round and round.
這個橋橔令我想起韓國電影《韓流怪嚇》中那怪物經常在遊走。
The bridge block reminded me the Korean movie The Host. The monster always swam here and jumped all over.
| 《韓流怪嚇》劇照 Picture of the movie - The Host source: http://www.sinemaestro.com/images/storiesold/maske/gwoemul3.jpg |
遊覽完漢江就直接過橋到鷺梁津水產食晚餐。每一家都是由阿珠媽看檔,她們會問你是那裡人,知道你懂中文就立即換channel,然後會通知在一旁的青年跟你介紹,因而那些青年都能說流利普通話,令你不會雞同鴨講。我問過幾家,其實價錢都是劃一定,你很難會找到一家超低的,所以隨便選一家合眼緣的就可以啦。當天我去時先跟第一家打價,說了半天她們知道我不會買就態度很差,說了一句:你走吧!
Heading directly from Han River to Noryangjin Seafood Market for dinner. Every stall is operated by the Korean mid-aged lady. They will speak chinese once they knew you are from China/ Hong Kong / Taiwan. Then a young guy will come over to you and introduce you the seafood, most of them could speak fluent Mandarin. I have walked around the market and asked for the price. They have a standard price for all the stalls, so please do not expected to find a price-cut stall. You may just pick one you like and enjoy your meal. I was checking the price in one stall, and tried to bargain a bit. After spending half a day selling me how fresh the seafood and found out Im not gonna buy anything, the old lady directly ask me to go away. Well... her attitute is really bad and not acceptable.
最後選了大蝦和扇貝,一共23000 won,另加13000 won煮食。坦白說我覺得一點都不便宜,而且我覺得不是特別好食。可能有人一齊分享會增添美味。
Finally I settled down in a shop with a big shrimp and scallops. The materials costs 23000 won while the cooking fee is 13000 won. To be honest, I found it is a bit expensive and it is not that tasty at all. Maybe I need friends to share the food to make it tastier.


























No comments:
Post a Comment