大清早我安靜地收拾行李攝手攝腳離開沙發主家。我經過一家餐廳,昨晚坐滿下班後來喝一杯的上班族,他們一邊喝韓國米酒-瑪格利和燒酒一邊和朋友聊聊天,吐出不快,舒解工作壓力。現在餐廳變成了早餐小賣部,買早餐的上班族都來去衝衝趕上班,沒有一個人停下來多一秒,和昨晚形成一個強烈對比。
I packed and left the host quietly to Busan
Station in the early morning. The restaurant I passed by last night was full of
locals having traditional Korean food, drinking Korean rice wine –Makgeoli or
Soju and chatting with friends to release the work pressure. In the morning, it
turned to be a kiosk selling breakfast to the officer workers which people just
come and go. No one would stay for a second longer like in the night time. There
is a strong contrast.
中午1點到達首爾便直接坐地鐵到北村韓屋村。地鐵擠滿乘客,而我就站在一個大概60歲的老伯伯前。我感學到老伯不停打量著我,然後跟我說話,手指向旁邊坐位。我相信他是見我背著背包怕我辛苦,想我坐下休息。我禮貌婉拒,然後他再用韓文說幾句。我搖頭表示「我不明白,不是韓國人。」他終於恍然大悟我為什麼沒反應並轉用英文,他英文不是很好但能吐出重要單字。
Arriving at Seoul around 1pm, I straightly
took the metro to start exploring Bukchon Hanok Village. The metro was packed
and I was standing in front of a 60-year-old man. I realized he was looking at
me a couple of times. He then talked to me and pointed to the seat next to him.
I believed he wanted me to sit down as I was with my backpack. I nicely
rejected and he said something more in Korean. I shaked my head and said “I don’t
understand. Not Korean.” He finally understood why I have no respond and
switched to English. He didn’t speak good English but tried to throw some key
words.
(老伯伯: K, 我: M)
K: 要坐嗎? (拍一下自己膊頭) 重.
M: 不用了, 謝謝.
K: 那個國家? 越南?
M: 不是 :)
K: 印尼?
M: 不是…中國 :)
K: 上海?
M: 香港
K: 香港很好. 我去過上海
M: 你喜歡嗎?
K: 喜歡喜歡. 很美麗
對話難以繼續,因為他開始說韓文而我也快下車。從歐洲回來後,我被曬很黑黑。剛開始皮膚還沒有太黑時,別人都問我是否越南人。後來變得很黑後,就直接說我是泰國人。我也是首次被當作是印尼人。
(Korean: K , Me: M)
K: Sit? (tapped his shoulder) heavy.
M: No, Thanks. Its okay.
K: Where your country? Vietnam?
M: No. :)
K: Indonesia?
M: No…China :)
K: Shanghai?
M: Hong Kong
K: Hong Kong good. I went to Shanghai.
M: you like it?
K: Yes Yes. Very beautiful.
Conversation hardly continued because he
started to speak Korean again and I was about to get off. After coming back
from Europe, I really got tanned a lot. I was asked if I am from Vietnam at
first when I was less dark, then people ended up saying Im from Thailand as the
skin color became darker. It is the first time to be Indonesian.
北村韓屋村因為在皇宮的北面而命名。北村依山而建,橫行裡佈滿木屋。朝鮮時期北村是皇族成員例如皇帝及其親戚所擁有,作渡假或夏天避暑用途。它在景褔宮和昌德宮附近。現在變成了遊客區,有些木屋翻新為民宿,有些仍然有當地人居住。
Speaking of Bukchon Hanok Village, the
village is literately translated as “Northern Korean Houses Village”. It was an
uphill village with lots of wooden houses scattered through alleys. The houses
are mainly owned by the royal members like the king and his relatives for
holiday and stay cool in summer during Joseon Dynasty. It is located next to
the Gyeongbok Palace and Changdeok
Palace. Nowadays, it is a touristic spots with some of the houses
turned to be guesthouses and some of them are still living by local people.
這裡有家資訊中心提供北村的免費地圖,地圖介紹了遊北村的路線。遊客跟據路線可以找到北村8景。以下就是最有名最多人的一景。
There is an information centre provided
free map of the whole Bukchon village and they have the suggested route for
tourists. The route indicated the 8 famous scenes to see in the village. The
below one is the most famous one with lots of tourists all the time.
由這裡可以看到首爾塔和首爾市,當時皇帝住在這裡也許是象徵統治全國的力量。我拍了幾張風景照和人像照,最後都是覺得沒有我在的風景更好看。
From this spot, you can see the Seoul town and the city. Since the king lived here, it may imply the power of ruling of the country. I took a few pictures with only the view and together with me. I found the view is better if it’s without me.
![]() |
| 為單調牆身加點創意 Add some creative design on a mono-wall |
我離開前往車站跟我下一個沙發主見面。他是韓國人Jason。7年前我曾經因為在學韓文想找個人交流便跟他聯絡。他曾住在中國並能說普通話。我們這年沒有聯絡直至我打算找韓國沙發再遇上他,終於跟他見面。他家在山坡上,住半山(說笑而已),是平地人住宅區。我們住在地下有一個小前園,他還有其他3個沙發客。由於下雨,我也沒打算外出,便留在家中陪他。我們邊喝瑪格利酒邊看電影,他跟我分享自己過去10年的旅遊經驗,我也告訴他我遇過的古怪沙發衝浪經驗。其中一個沙發客也是他的朋友完成工作回來了。他是菲律賓人Dos。我們三個一直聊一直喝,我也不知道有多晚,只知我們都太醉而睡著了。除了Dos,他接了一個電話談了半小時就再出去了。
I headed to the station to meet my next host. He is local Korean named Jason. It was a coincidence that 7 years ago I wrote him once because I was learning Korean and looking for an exchange partner. He stayed in China for a while and speaks good Mandarin. We didn’t have contact these years until I was searching for a host and found him again. Finally we are able to meet each other in person. His place is kinda uphill (mid-levels $$$, kidding) and a very local residential area. We stayed on the group floor with a yard. He was hosting 3 others surfers at the same time. Since it was raining, I didn’t plan to go anywhere by stay home with him. We have a long night of movies, drinking Makgeoli, sharing his 10-year travel experience and my weird couchsurfing experience. One of his surfers now became his friend from Philippine, Dos, came home from work. We three chatted and got drunk till I don’t remember how late then we all fell asleep, except Dos. He talked on the phone for half an hour and left the house again.












No comments:
Post a Comment