Friday, 12 September 2014

Bedtime Story - Little Stinky Cheese

發短訊給新屋先生時,我都會儘量以德文表達,他會不停改正我的錯誤令我德文有所進步。同時他也能對我的德語水平有一定了解。由於我的聽力很差,他會晚上睡前以德文給我說一個故事。如果我明白故事內容,我便可以去睡覺...說笑吧!我們一般是隨意在網絡上搜尋故事。但這次我希望他以芝士為題說故事,這樣我覺得更有意思和吸引我。

 
我只期望他把芝士一詞混入故事,但他把小紅帽改編為(小小)臭芝士。他的創意令故事變得更精彩和引人發笑,特別他說由於小芝士沒有腳,下山只能靠身體不停滾動到山腳的部份真是很愚蠢荒謬。我感謝他付出的時間和心思,和感謝他沒有因為要不停重複句子而生厭。相反,他重複好幾次我還是聽不懂時我便會失去耐性。他是個比我更有耐性的人。
 
In order to improve my German, I always texted Mr New Houses in German and he will correct my mistake. So he will have an idea of my level. Since my listening is very bad, Mr New Houses tells me a bedtime story in German when we skype at night. I am only allowed to sleep if I understand the story...lol...Just kidding. Normally we just randomly chose the story,  but to make it more interesting,  I requested to listen to a story about Cheese this time.
 
I expected the story is simply added the word "cheese",  but he changed the idea of Little Red Hat to Little Stinky Cheese.  I like his creativity.  It was a hilarious story especially when changing the content to the little stinky cheese has to roll down from the hill to see his grandma as he doesnt have legs. Im greatly appreciated his effort in training my German. It is a very easy task but it is sometime annoying when the same sentence is repeated. At least I hate myself when I need him to repeat and I still have no idea what he is saying. However, he is more than willing to do it and never feel annoyed and impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment