Monday, 22 September 2014

[韓國釜山 Busan, Korea] Day 3 & 4

Day 3
 
在首爾車站吃了Bibimbap拌飯。拌飯是指把飯和不同種類的蔬菜和蛋混合。我很喜歡吃拌飯,特別喜歡那些濕潤的米飯和一粒黏著一粒的口感。飯不會煮得過熱或放得太久變冷,放入口中還感到微溫。我個人非常討厭太熱的食物,總是燙傷我的舌頭。
Head to Seoul station for a pleasant meal before getting on to the train. It is a Bibimbap - a pot of rice with mixture of veggies and an egg. I love bibimbap because the rice is moist and slightly stick to each other. The rice are not overheat or too cold, and they are always served warm. I personally do not like overheat food which always burnt my tongue.

 
Bibimbap  伴飯
 
我選擇了最慢的火車-無窮花號,需時6小時由首爾到釜山。車程沒有想像中的難捱,只是我情緒出現了一點問題。過了4小時後我開始感到情緒低落很苦悶,窗外大自然綠油油的景色也吸引不到我。可能我需要一點新鮮的空氣。
I have chosen the slow train (Mugunghwa-Ho) - from Seoul to Busan which takes 6 hours. The train ride was acceptable and not really as tough as I though. The only thing I have to deal with is my emotion. After 4-hour on my seat with continuously country side scenery, I felt a bit bored and depressed. Maybe I need some fresh air....
 
火車監察員不會向乘客查票。但他們會在停站上落客後在車箱裡走動並向可疑的乘客要求出示車票。由於當乘客購票時已經被劃位,每張車票都有坐號,而這些資料監察員在手提電子手帳都可以查閱。其實監察員不是沒事幹在車箱散步,他們是在檢查坐位安排,就是說確保顯示為空的坐位沒有乘客佔據,不然那乘客不是坐在錯誤的坐位就是逃票者。另外有關韓國鐵路的坐位安排。乘客在不同站上車下車,所以鐵路系統必定要很聰明,為的就是妥善安排坐位以達至最高使用率。就我旁邊的坐位而言,6小時車程已經轉換了3位乘客。當一個人下車另一個就會被安排接替,沒有一分鐘是空坐。
The train inspector will not ask passengers to show their tickets. However, inspector will walk along the train after every stop and has the right to check for suspicious passenger. Since seats are already assigned by the train company when passengers bought their ticket, seats are reserved. These information will also be shown on a portable device which the inspectors have. When the inspector is petrolling on the train, they are actually checking the seat arrangment i.e. make sure the empty seat should not be taken by anyone, otherwise it means someone with a wrong seat or someone skips the fare. Another thing of the Korea Rail is the systematic seat arrangment. Passengers got in and out of the train at different stops, the rail system has to been super smart to have the seat arrange wisely so to maximize the seat usage. The seat next to me was taken by 3 different passengers within the 6 hours ride and all of them come right after the previous passenger got off. It was never empty.


釜山站 Busan Station
到達釜山站已經是下午5點。我的手機壞了,也是我僅有的通訊設備。朋友的電話也儲存在手機裡。其實我的手機不時都會這樣,但在需要用到時才壞令我抓狂。我打算找一個用智能電話的路人幫忙,希望能借到手機上網和打電話。但韓國人的英語水平實在令我擔心。我成功找到一對年輕情侶並解釋他們我的請求。他們明白我說什麼,我以為他們會給我手機。但他們把我帶到車站使用控制室的電腦。坐臉書找到電話號碼,就要找電話才行。控制員說電話不會外借,指示我到車站使用收費電話。我就隨便跟路人借電話給朋友約見面。韓國人真善良。
Arriving at Busan station, it was 5pm. My phone was malfunctioned and this is the only communication device I have. It stored the phone number of my friends. My phone always has its own characters occationally, but if it happened when I need it will make me stressed out. I planned to look for someone with a smart phone for me to do internet plus phone call which is the easiest. However the English standard of Korean is an issue. I managed to ask for help from a young couple. They understant my problem and I expected they will provide me the phone. However, they brought me to the metro station because there is computer in the control room which I could borrow. After I got the number from facebook, the next problem is I need to make a phone call. The controller refused to lend me the phone, and asked to use to the paid-phone at the station. Instead of that, I borrowed the mobile from a random person. Korean are so nice.

這個畫面已經顯示超過2小時
Forever Loading..........
 我會在Jay家留宿,他家在釜山大學附近。Jay是Amin的朋友,我跟他們上年在釜山認識。他們都是伊朗人,人也很好。Jay和我一起到附近餐廳吃晚飯,然後晚上Amin跟我們見面一起買禮物給他的姪女。一年後再跟朋友見面感覺真好。
I was staying at Jay's close to Pusan National University. Jay is a friend of Amin who I met last year when I visited Busan. They are both Iranian and very nice. Jay bought me to a nearby restaurant for dinner and Amin joined us afterwards to get his niece some gifts.  It was a great time to meet my friends after a year.

蜆湯麵  Clam Soup Noodle
Day 4
 
天氣很熱,Amin & Jay和我一齊到廣安里沙灘游泳和打排球。他們一直都有和一班韓國人一齊打球,他們打球我就去游泳。今天天氣好,是悠閒的一天。就在沙灘過了一個下午。
It was really hot today and Amin, Jay and I are heading to the Gwangali beach for swimming and volleyball. They have played volleyball with a couple of local Korean for a while and I went to swim. Today is a relaxing day since the weather is beautiful. We are chill on the beach for the whole evening.

Setting in Progress

努力中

有備而戰  Be Prepared to fight!!

熱身  Warm Up!!

START!!
 


 
晚餐到了家傳統韓國餐廳吃豬肉湯飯。豬肉湯飯在釜山很有名,我很久之前已經想品嚐。真的很好吃!我可以多吃一碗。我們還點了一碟菜一起食,沒有英文只有圖片,感覺是雞肉就高興下單。請緊記一句說話:相片只借參考,因為眼前的其實是豬大腸。我真的不知道我能否把大腸咬斷因為大腸很有勁!! 我咬了5分鐘大腸還是舊模樣,沒法把他咬開。之後我們知道原來傳統餐廳都是只賣一種肉,就是說賣豬只有豬,賣雞只有雞。
Dinner was at a traditional Korean restaurant with Rice soup with Pork. It is a very famous cuisine in Busan and I was longing to try it. It is very delicious :) I could have one more as well. Besides that we ordered another dish to share. There is no English on the menu but pictures. We can tell it is chicken and happy to order that. It is always true to be reminded that "Display picture only" because what we got was actually intestine from pork. It was really chewy and I doubt I can really chewed it into smaller piece. It was still being the same after I bited hard for 5 minutes..... Later on we were told that you can't find different type of meat in the same traditional restaurant. It means if it sells pork, they only sell pork product. If it sells chicken, they have chicken-dish only.

開餐  Get Started
 豬肉湯飯  Rice Soup with Pork


豬大腸  Pork Intestine
 在餐廳跟其他球員Jae & Charlie 碰臉。Charlie十分高興還請大家喝啤酒。我們一齊回到廣安里沙灘。晚上已經有很多韓國人坐在沙灘,有一家大小,有情侶或朋友。小販就在售賣煙火或鮮花。所以這裡是求婚熱點,有美麗的廣安大橋夜景做背景,女孩會更容易說出我願意。
It was a coincidence that the other volleyball player Jae and Charlie were at the same restaurant. Charlie was so happy to see us and decided to treat everyone beer after dinner. We headed back to Gwangali Beach again. Korean, no matter the whole family, sweet couples or friends, love wandered at the beach at night. There are hawker selling firework and flowers that's why it is a hotspot to have proposal. With the night view of Gwangali Bridge, girls will say Yes I Do more easily.

巧還Jae & Charlie   Bumped into Jae & Charlie
Charlie喝多了就開始情緒高漲,還跟Jay說我愛你,到我從洗手間回來Jay已經安敞在Charlie的大腿上。他們跟情侶無異,不時卿卿我我,說出甜言蜜語,但我們當然知道他們在攪氣氛。大家都有一個歡樂的晚上。
Charlie has a little bit drunk and started feeling hyper. Somehow he said I love you to Jay and Jay was already lying on Charlie's leg after I came back from the toilet. They seem to be a couple, sometimes sweet talk to each other, sometimes having intimate actions, but of cos they were just kidding. They brought everyone a joyful night.
 
Enjoy~~~
 

情不自禁   Kissing out of control

 
Nice Evening
 

韓國人喜歡晚上到沙灘  Korean like going to the Beach at night

廣安里海灘夜景  Night View at Gwangali Beach 
浪漫時刻 Romantic Moment
 

No comments:

Post a Comment