Friday, 12 September 2014

Do you enjoy London? NO!!!

The question I have been asked most is "Do you enjoy London? " To be honest, I dont enjoy my stay here (I mean London only, I love Scotland) . It is not only because of the gloomy weather, but also the pricey food and stuff here. The first few days I was totally frightened and was so frustrated my £150 cash would be used up like toilet paper.

But thanks for people I met on my trip, they offered me places to stay, food to eat, buy me drinks....blah blah blah. Im still able to survive until the end of my UK stop. I still have £7 with me at this moment :) Truly Thanks for everything happened to me.
 
 So...two weeks have gone. I got to see Edinburgh, Glasgow and London... Edinburgh will be my favor. Although I may not be coming to London again, I will save my £7 to spend in other cities in UK that I havent been to.
 
 London is a city you could experience windy, sunny, cloudy and rainy in one hour. So I dressed with the mix of jacket, scarf, sunglasses and umbrella all the time. Its the new fashion here, right? Besides, I have been spending the time in Starbucks/ Pret a Manager more than ever Ive when im in HK. They are just like 7-11 which you always find one around the corner.
 
 Did I ever bump into scam? Yes and No. One Sat i was walking alone in banking /finance area which barely find a person. I was attracted by some sculptures in an alley which is just 5 seconds walk. I walked it and suddenly there is a middle-east or whatever Arabian man shown up said hes a tourist and wanted me take a picture of him. I was scared cos he existed from nowhere that i didnt expect. Anyways, picture taken and suddenly another big guy came claimed hes Police and needed to seach our bags and checked for the wallet. When Im standing and figuring out whats happening ..the Arabian gave his wallet , phone and belongings to the police and he then asked to go. For me, there is another so-called Police came up, saying he needed to do the same on me. I was hesitating but it was two big men...i dont know what would happened if i rejected... i shown them my wallet and they touched my money..i was so scared they will just take it and ran away.... but..NO...they sniffed it and gave them back to me....i was let go. Holy!! Scam??? No idea. Maybe they didnt expect i just have £20 with me and not wise to rob me. But what im saying is definitely scam. I was walking towards London Eye at night, then a fat Charlie Chaplin walked towards me and ask to have a picture together. Well, i did take a picture with him and he asked me for £5!!!!! Holy!!!
 

 Anyways, i could have more to say, but instead i should stop typing. If you are reading my words until now....im happy and appreciated so much. My friend!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment