「我愛你!」應該是不輕易說出口的說話,但這句話在我和新屋之間使用率頗高。因為當我們不明白對方說話的重點,又不想他再重頭復述,只想輕輕帶過又不表示自己跟本不明白,就會借助「我愛你」神奇魔力。
起初對方聽到你說我愛你,當然立即甜在心頭,臉掛微笑,彷彿是全世界聽過最美的聲音,心中響起由這三個字編成的美妙樂章。但後來知道這三個字背後的意思,大家只會放聲大笑,因而知道對方不明白自己說甚麼。
有時候,說這三個字的不是對方而是自己,因為你感到他沒有即時反應,還在思考,多數是不明白。哈
下一次會再跟大家分享另一個關於「我愛你」的快樂。
"I Love You!" should not be something to say often in a relationship. However, Mr. New House and I used it often because when we failed to understand the key point of what others is saying and does not want it to be repeated, we will use the magic power of these three words. The aim is to slightly switch to the other topic without telling the other "I don't understand you, can we talk about something else"?
At first, when the other heard of these words, one will immediately feel and smile as sweet as honey. It seems to be the best voice ever in the world and what around the ear is the master piece composed with these three words with a romantic melody.
Later on, when it happened both of us will just laugh once we knew the meaning of the three words implied. The one who speak will say these three words right after because he/she noticed that the other does not respond and still processing and thinking. Instead of letting others to say it...better to say it yourself...lol
Next time I will share with everyone another happiness about "I Love You".
Next
No comments:
Post a Comment