Although the distance between my bed and Moritz's was only 50cm, it felt like the farthermost distance in the world. Although he was next to my side, I missed him so much when I closed my eyes.
嘩!我自己也覺得好肉麻呀!!!但這是早上我醒來第一個感覺。
WOOOOW!! I myself also felt that too nausea to say it, but this is my first feeling waken in the morning.
再次上路,感覺大家開始建立默契,我們都自動波在不同位置等的士到火車站。火車10時出發,下午3時到達,把握時間買食物買水買電話咭便登上火車。我們坐的是8人廂,感覺似俄羅斯西伯利亞火車,十分興奮。一班人坐長途火車時間很快過,邊玩邊吃邊聊天便到了格但斯克。
We are on board again and I felt we have established a better consensus. We stood at different point for the taxi as soon as possible without anyone asking to do it. The train leaves at 10am and arrives at 3pm. We bought some food and drink and the phone card before we left. It was a 8-person carriage like the Russian Trans-Siberian Railway Train which made me so excited. To have companions for a long train ride, time flies with lots of eating, chatting and laughter. We were at Gdansk.
我們的住宿位於舊城區內,由火車站走20分鐘便到達,原來是一家餐廳後的房子。沒有獨立客房,只有一個大客廳,裡面放著4張床。Our apartment is located in the old town which is 20 minutes walk from the train station. It is a house at the back of the restaurant. There is no seperate bedroom but a spacious living room with 4 beds.
放下行李先休息一會,動身到外面逛逛已經是5時,外面間中下著雨,只好在Cafe坐一會吃點東西。自從跟Moritz一起,他都對我無微不至,噓寒問暖,他的關心的確很窩心,又加了分!We had a rest at the apartment before heading out for a walk. It was already 5pm the time we moved. Since it has occasional rain outside, we spent some time in a cafe for food. Since I was with Moritz, he took very good care of me and asked if I needed anything all the time. I was really flattered by his behaviour and it did make him earn some credit.
到超市買些材料,Gilbert大廚又出馬做意大利飯。由柏林開始我們便積累了臭衣服,以為這裡有洗衣機,可以解決問題,怎料這裡連洗碗碟機都沒有。所以我和Moritz再到外面找找有沒有洗衣舖,也可以拍拍拖過二人世界。
We bought some ingredient from supermarket. Gilbert will be the chef tonight and making us risotto. Yummy!! Since we were in Berlin, we didn't have chance to do laundry. We expected the apartment would have the washing machine so that problem solved. However, we don't even have a dish washer here. So Moritz and I went out again to check for the nearby laundry and also have some time alone.
格但斯克是波羅的海沿岸城市,有一個美麗的港口,黃昏在這裡走走十分浪漫,但因為歐洲夏令時間日長夜短,我們在漫步時太陽還在高掛。
Gdansk is a coastal city along Baltic Sea. It has a beautiful port. If you are strolling in the evening, you will see the sunset which is very romantic. However, it was the summer time in Europe, it was still bright when we were there.
The whole city only has a luxury laundry in the shopping mall. So we decided to do it in our last stop - Warsaw. The accomondation in Warsaw will be chosen only if the washing machine provided.
在這裡又要稱讚Moritz,許多時我們都很晚才煮晚飯,其實他已經餓得要死,但也沒有投訴也沒說這些不吃那樣不喜歡,總是最沒有所謂的一個。我們都覺得他是一個很有教養的孩子。
I have to praise Moritz again. Most of the time we prepared dinner late and he was actually starving. However, he never say a word or complained anything. He was not picky for food either and very easy-going. We all found him a very well-educated kid.

![]() |
| YUMMY!!! |












No comments:
Post a Comment