Moritz和我吃了乳酪玉米片當早餐,但Gus & Gilbert 沒有興趣。Gus說他不喜歡這種玉米片,而乳酪對他來說是甜品, 所以他不會在早上吃甜品。 而Gilbert期待著到波蘭快餐店Milk Bar 吃一頓大餐。
Moritz and I had cereal with yogurt for breakfast, while Gus & Gilbert ate nothing. Gus said that he doesnt like this cereal and yogurt to him is a dessert. So he would not eat dessert in the morning. Gilbert waited for a great meal in Milk Bar which is a poland type fast food shop.
Moritz and I had cereal with yogurt for breakfast, while Gus & Gilbert ate nothing. Gus said that he doesnt like this cereal and yogurt to him is a dessert. So he would not eat dessert in the morning. Gilbert waited for a great meal in Milk Bar which is a poland type fast food shop.
Milk Bar的環境和設計談不上特別或華麗,但這就正是Milk Bar的風格。這裡是專提供價錢便宜和大份量的食物, 所以來用膳的都是低下層或低收入顧客。 食物方面以薯仔和蔬菜為主,因為這些都是成本低的食材。 餐廳沒有英文餐牌或圖片,我只能點其他食客一樣的食物, 我選了一個湯和一個飯,看起來應該不錯。結果我相信沒有第二次, 我以為湯是牛肚湯但味道居然是酸的而且不見有肉。 而飯亦不是我想像那樣。也許下一次再來我必須先做功課了解餐牌, 點一些應該不錯的食物。
The environment and design of Milk Bar are not anything spectacular. But this is the style of Milk Bar. It used to serve to low income customer who only looked for cheap and big portion food. As a result, they served various dishes with potatoes and vegetable which are low cost. There are no English menu or photos. I have a look of what people ordered and picked a soup and a rice both look good. The result was that I will not order again. I thought the soup is like the ox tripe soup but it is sour without meat. For the rice, it was not what I expected neither. I have to do some study of the menu before I come next time.
The environment and design of Milk Bar are not anything spectacular. But this is the style of Milk Bar. It used to serve to low income customer who only looked for cheap and big portion food. As a result, they served various dishes with potatoes and vegetable which are low cost. There are no English menu or photos. I have a look of what people ordered and picked a soup and a rice both look good. The result was that I will not order again. I thought the soup is like the ox tripe soup but it is sour without meat. For the rice, it was not what I expected neither. I have to do some study of the menu before I come next time.
吃飽後返回市中心繼續行程,剛巧昨天買的全日票已逾時20分鐘, 我們找不到售票機,所以決定先到達中央車站才購買。 一直以來都沒有遇上查票員,世事就是那麼巧合,人在做天在看, 就在快到中央車站前終於被我們遇到了。我心裡大叫『真的嗎? 那麼巧合?』真的不想相信!不論我們怎樣解釋, 他說沒有票就是沒有票!他要我們現在交罰款, 否則金額會更高還會通知警察。最後警察來了,也是說同一番話。 我們都知道罰款不能避免,這突如期來的損失令大家提不起徑。 現在回想,當時應該假扮不懂英語,不跟警察理論。 當一個典型中國自由行也許可以遛走。
We headed back to the city for more sightseeing. The one-day ticket we got yesterday was 20mins expired and we found no ticket machine around to buy the ticket. We decided to buy one when we arrived at the main station. So far, we never met the ticket inspector on public transport and guessing it would be the same. However a few stops before we arrived at the main station, there were ticket inspectors and they checked our tickets were expired. OMG!!! Seriously!? I cant believe it!! We explained and they just said "No ticket is no ticket. No matter what reason. " They wanted us to pay the fine now ,otherwise it would be a higher fine and they will call the police. Finally the police came and said the same thing we heard for the last half an hour. We knew that we cant escape from that and all of us were sad after this unexpected lost. Now when I think back, we should not argue with the inspector but pretend dont understand english as typical chinese tourists. Maybe that works!
無論如何,我們還有一整天時間,而且還有很多計劃進行。 因為明天是Moritz的生日,加上Gilbert 今晚便回港,所以我們會提早一天給Moritz慶祝。 我們已經在柏林買了生日咭,等一下會到酒店買西餅。
Anyways, we still have to move on and there are many things waiting for us to do today. Tomorrow is Moritz birthday and Gilbert will leave tonight, so we wanted to celebrate his birthday earlier. We already bought a card in Berlin and this evening we will buy some cakes in Cafe Bristro.
Anyways, we still have to move on and there are many things waiting for us to do today. Tomorrow is Moritz birthday and Gilbert will leave tonight, so we wanted to celebrate his birthday earlier. We already bought a card in Berlin and this evening we will buy some cakes in Cafe Bristro.
在酒店餅店我們硬要Moritz選擇味道, 又不停問他喜不喜歡這個,喜不喜歡那個,然後又搶著付款。 一般他都是最沒所謂的人,他應該感到奇怪。 我們又跟他說一會我們會分成2組,我跟Gus 先回去放好西餅,他和Gilbert到超市買食物煮晚飯。 我有擔心過Moritz會問為什麼我不跟他一起,幸好他沒有。 否則我便會胡亂說因為我累了想先回去或我沒力拿東西。
At the cake shop, we forced Moritz to choose his flavor and kept asking which was the best for him. Aside from that, we insisted on paying the bill. Most of the time he is easy-going and no complain on our decision, he may find our behavior weird. We told Moritz we will split into two, Gus and I will bring the cakes back home while he and Gilbert will buy the ingredient for dinner. I was worrying Moritz will ask why dont I go with him, luckily he didn't ask anything just followed our instructions. Otherwise I would just lie saying I am tired or I don't have energy to carry anything.
Gus 和我先回家製造驚喜和把握時間寫好生日咭。Gus不知在那裡找到蠟燭放在桌上裝飾一下。我們等Moritz和Gilbert回家己急不及待要他切生日西餅把驚喜送給他。我們叫Moritz從雪櫃把西餅拿出來並打開,我希特我們真的給他一個驚喜。而驚喜一浪接一浪,Gus & Gilbert 還送上另一份禮物給Moritz,而我是毫不知情。那禮物用Ritter Sport 朱古力包裝紙包著,我真的很好奇為什麼他們連我也暪著呢?這時Mortiz拆開包裝也拆解了疑團,因為他們買了一個玩味重的dom dom 喻意"Play Safe" lol....這也解釋了這陣子為什麼我總是感到Gus & Gilbert總是怪怪的,而Gus又好像對我有所隱瞞。
Gus and I went home to make a surprise on a cake and made use of the time to write Moritz the birthday card. Gus got some candles somewhere from the house to decorate the table a little bit. We can't wait to show Moritz the surprise when he and Gilbert came back. We asked Moritz to take out the cakes from the fridge and opened it. I hope he did surprise by us for the birthday celebration plan. Last but not least, Gus and Gilbert gave Moritz another surprise which I was not told. They bought them an extra gift wrapped with the Ritter Sport chocolate package. I was so curious what was that and why didn't they share this plan with me. The moment Moritz unwrapped the packing, the true was released. It was because they bought Moritz a erotic condom as they wanted him always remember "Play Safe" lol... That was the cunning plan and weird behavior Gus & Gilbert had over the last week. It explained my feeling Gus was not telling me everything.
Gus and I went home to make a surprise on a cake and made use of the time to write Moritz the birthday card. Gus got some candles somewhere from the house to decorate the table a little bit. We can't wait to show Moritz the surprise when he and Gilbert came back. We asked Moritz to take out the cakes from the fridge and opened it. I hope he did surprise by us for the birthday celebration plan. Last but not least, Gus and Gilbert gave Moritz another surprise which I was not told. They bought them an extra gift wrapped with the Ritter Sport chocolate package. I was so curious what was that and why didn't they share this plan with me. The moment Moritz unwrapped the packing, the true was released. It was because they bought Moritz a erotic condom as they wanted him always remember "Play Safe" lol... That was the cunning plan and weird behavior Gus & Gilbert had over the last week. It explained my feeling Gus was not telling me everything.
還記得Moritz打開西餅盒知道我們跟他慶生時,他眼神帶投訴的跟我說:我的生日是明天呀!他一定以為我把他生日日子都忘了,但當我跟他說:我知道呀,所以我在便條上寫上"Happy early birthday",然後他的臉由失望變成滿足。
I still remember when Moritz opened the cake box and knew it was for his birthday. He looked at me with complain and said "My birthday is tomorrow " He should have thought why I mixed up with the dates. But when I said "I know, thats why I wrote Happy early birthday on the note. " His face changed from disappointment to satisfactory.
之後我在文章看到原來德國人不會提早慶生因為這樣會帶來不幸。而已生日者會請朋友吃飯,不是被邀請那位。哈哈!我們的習俗完全相反,香港大勝!
Later I read that German wont celebrate birthday earlier as it may bring them bad luck. Besides, German will buy friends meal instead of being treated. We did all the way round for Moritz. lol. Hong Kong Win!!
由於今晚是我們四個相聚的最後一夜,我們都回憶起大家一起的時光,同時又喝了屋主收藏的各款烈酒,是相當輕鬆快樂的一個晚上。我真的醉了,喝了很多,幸好睡房近在咫尺,不用擔心。半夜在醉倒情況下去洗手間也誤當大門是洗手間的門,用力地打開。
Since it was the last day we all four together, we talked about our whole time together and tasted the liquor found in the cupboard in the living room. We definitely have a great night. I have drunk a lots liquor and luckily the bedroom was just a few steps in the house. I can drink as much as I want without worry. It is true that I was so drunk at night because I tried to open the main door thinking that was the bathroom's door.
Since it was the last day we all four together, we talked about our whole time together and tasted the liquor found in the cupboard in the living room. We definitely have a great night. I have drunk a lots liquor and luckily the bedroom was just a few steps in the house. I can drink as much as I want without worry. It is true that I was so drunk at night because I tried to open the main door thinking that was the bathroom's door.
PS Moritz大廚煮了焗免治豬肉意大利青瓜Zucchini & 矮瓜Aubergine,我們每一個都吃得津津有味。之後我和Moritz相處的日子也經常做這道菜,因而意大利表瓜真的很好吃,怎麼煮都可以成為美品佳餚。
PS Chef Moritz prepared baked minced meat and zucchini & aubergine. We love it so much and they are really tasty. Moritz and I made this dish a few times afterwards. Zucchini is very delicious and no matter how you cook it, it could become a great recipe.















No comments:
Post a Comment