Monday, 20 October 2014

[歐洲 德國柏林 Europe Berlin Germany] Day 22 I LOVE BERLIN 我愛柏林

昨晚Moritz 脫衣驚魂原來只是他的習慣,覺得這樣睡覺比較舒服。從小到大,我爸爸和哥哥都不會這樣做,歐洲人真是開放!
It is Moritz habit to take off the clothes to sleep at night, he found it is more comfortable. Even since I grew up, my dad and brother would not do that. European is quite open-minded.

今天的早餐相比我在香港星期一到五吃燕麥片加水,周未什麼都不吃豐富,枱上有乳酪、牛角包、多士、炒蛋、士多啤利,還有果汁米漿咖啡茶,根本沒有位再放其他餐具,我喜歡西式早餐,更喜歡大家坐在一起吃早餐!
The breakfast today was way better than those I had in Hong Kong. I had oatmeal with water in weekdays and nothing for weekend. We had yogurt, croissant, toast, scramble eggs, strawberry and juice, rice drink, coffe & tea on the table. They occupied all the space already and we cannot place the dining tools. I love western breakfast and even more to have breakfast with everyone together.

炒蛋大製作   Big Project:: Scramble Egg

同朋友一起旅遊,選對了partners 當然congratulations啦,選錯了便是惡夢的開始。幸好這個組合不錯,大家都有自已的定位,Gus 做資料搜集,列出每個城市的景點、Gilbert經常手機相機不離身,當然成為大會攝影師啦、而Moritz是德國人,就是我們的翻譯和人肉地圖。我嗎?我就是總司令和女皇,哈哈,在緊急時出主意,但最沒有貢獻的就是我!饒恕我吧,之前每天都是自已一人,給我休息一會吧。
To have a right partners to travel together is very essential. If you have the right one, congratulations. But if you have someone can't get along well, it would be the beginning of a nightmare. I was lucky enough to have some good trip mates. Everybody has their own responsiblilty. Gus did research, listed out some interesting places to visit. Gilbert always held the mobile and camera, so he became the official photographer. Moritz is from Germany, he will be the translator and mobile map. And I? I was the commander and the queen LOL I threw some idea in critical moment. At the same time, I was the one will least contribution. Please forgive me as I was alone and dealing with my own journey. I wanted to have a rest.
Classic!! Gilbert is the best!!!
 Moritz沒有再把手放在我的肩膊上。因為昨天我問他為什麼要這樣做,他說如果我不喜歡他就不做了。但我們又經常不經意走在一起,Gus & Gilbert也覺得我們不只是普通朋友,因而被Gus 嘲笑我們是Hyper Best Friend (比best friend還要好的朋友)
Moritz didn't place his hand on my shoulder anymore, because I asked him why yesterday. He said if I feel uncomfortable, he will not do that. However, we always got close to each other without intention. It made Gus & Gilbert wonder we are not just friend. Gus even teased us as Hyper Best Friend ( closer than best friend )
多謝Gus 的埃瘋,他下載了許多相機程式,其中一個是360° Selfie。可以一班朋友一起玩,多種拍攝模式,每天就是研究怎樣可以拍出型格Selfie, 玩得不亦樂乎!還有其他手機Apps 的幫助,令旅程增添美好回憶。
Thank you for the Iphone from Gus, he downloaded a lot of camera apps. One of them is 360° Selfie. It allowed friends to take picture together with different modes. We spent a lot of time in discussing how to take a good selfie, it was so much fun. Other than that, we also used other apps to take pictures which made our journey more wonderful.


下午跟Panda 見面,跟他相識原於他上年到香港旅行,每到一個城市都會到穿上自製熊貓服裝拍照,還會邀請新相識的朋友一起參與。由於他比我高很多,當我穿上熊貓服站在他側邊,我就如一隻熊貓BB,畫面很溫馨!
We meet Panda in the afternoon. I met him the first time in Hong Kong while he was travelling. He wore his hand-made Panda suit to every city and took a signature picture. Besides, he invited new friend to join his project too. Since he was way taller than me, when I was next to him, I was just like a Panda baby which is very warm.
Panda和我們一起到East Side Gallery,其中一幅畫跟我在色士風鎮看到的圖案很相似,我們跟這幅畫拍了很多張照片,幾位路人幫我們拍大合照,但都沒有一張合心意。最後Gilbert要親自指導才勉強收貨。
He joined us to the East Side Gallery. One of the pictures was simliar to the one I saw in the Saxophone town. We made plenty of pictures in front of that. A few tourists helped us with the pictures but we were not satisfied with any. Finally Gilbert has to show and demonstrate once to the tourist to have a better shot.


6 年前   6 Years ago
6 年後   6 Years later
我們還去了一個公園,今天不是周未或假期,但公園擠滿了年青人,有的在打球,有的在睡覺,有的更自己起了一個爐在燒烤,我相信在這裡出現的人都是自由工作者或者是藝術家,否則不會那麼悠閒。我們走到較高位置找空位坐下,Panda問我們有沒有去過柏林附近的Spy Station!! 不禁聯想到和東西德分隔那段時間有關。詳細介紹留待之後分享,總之大家聽了就十分感到興趣。
We also went to a park. I forgot which was that. It wasn't weekend or holiday, but the park was full of youth. Some of them were doing sport, some of them were sleeping, some of them even build their stove for bbq. I believed people there were either freelancers or artists, otherwise, they would not be that free. We headed up to find some space to have a rest. Panda asked if we planned to visit the Spy Station near Berlin. I guessed, it is related to the isolation of East-West Germany. For the details, I would share with everyone later. We were very interested in this place.
不小年青人在公園打發時間
A lots of youngest spending the time at the park
我最愛的鞦韆. 在最高點能看到柏林市
My Favor SWING!!!! I can see a better Berlin when I was up high
由於Panda有約,沒有跟我們吃晚飯,我們便回家煮飯仔.今晚大廚是Gilbert &Gus,所以我跟Moritz便留在客廳等食。Moritz問我:Do you mind if I kiss you? 我冷不防他會問這個問題,令我一時間不知道怎樣回答.立刻感到十分尷尬。我好像答了NO!! 但究竟是No, I don't mind OR No, you cannot kiss me??我自己也攪不清楚。
Since Panda was not free in the evening, we didn't have dinner together. Instead, we headed back home for making dinner. The chep tonight was Gilbert & Gus, so Moritz and I stayed in the living room for the dinner. Moritz all of a sudden asked me "Do you mind if i kiss you?" I didn't know how to respond and feeling very embarrassed. I remembered I said "NO!!" Would it be "No, I don't mind" or "No, you cannot kiss me??" I wasn't quite sure.
 

晚飯後大家圍在一起商量接下來的行程和玩card game,但Gilbert他可能太累和晚飯喝了啤酒,所以他明顯出現疲態,雙眼在勉強睜開。我們看在眼裡覺得有趣,叫他不如早點洗澡休息吧!大家陸續洗澡,待我洗完澡出來,看見Gilbert快步衝入洗手間,原來他人有三急,一直在等我出來,弄得他想睡不能睡,有苦自己知。
After dinner, we all gather together for the upcoming itinerary and played some card games. Gilbert was tired already and the beer in the meal made him sleepy. But he still insisted in spending time with us and tried hard to open his eyes. We found it so funny and asked him to take a rest earlier after shower. We also showered one after one. When I finished and left the bathroom, Gilbert rushed into the bathroom immediately. I was told he was holding since I was showering and was waiting for the toilet before he could sleep. It was a tough time for me.

最後大家都回房休息,客廳只有我和Moritz,令我想起他晚飯前的問題,我想我應該好好給他答覆。理性與感性交錯,我決定和Moritz嘗試發展。但我們協議不要在Gus & Gilbert前做過份親暱的行為,因為我不想令他們感到不舒服。

We all went to sleep and there were only Moritz and I in the living room. It reminded me what he asked me before dinner, I guessed I have to give him my answer properly. With the fight among rational and emotional, I decided to start dating with Moritz. We agreed that no intimacy behavious in front of Gus & Gilbert. I don't want to make them feeling bad and uneasy.

PS:今天在剛好是2014年5月20日(普通話是我愛你)
編寫日誌也剛好是2014年10月20日(5個月)
PS: This is the travelogue on 20 May 2014. 520 in mandarin is I Love You
The date I wrote this travelogue is on 20 October 2014. 5th months since 520

Ich habe dir den Reisebericht besonders geschreiben

No comments:

Post a Comment